PDA

View Full Version : Is it just ME???

DianneW
07-02-2009, 09:31 AM
I remember when getting dressed was a rare & occasional, that I couldn't pass a mirror without stopping to admire myself, maybe primp a little, it was such a thrill seeing my reflection. I'm a guy, but theres a good looking woman looking back at me, what a turn-on. For the last 10 yrs. or so, I've been able to dress as often as I want, whenever I want & stay that way 24hrs. if I want to. Its become so natural, that I've noticed I don't look into mirrors anymore. I just go about my day, cleaning, cooking, working on my hobbies, & I don't notice myself anymore. Evan using the bathroom I just glance, do my thing & leave.
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed being so comfortable with yourself, that you really don't look into mirrors anymore???

TGMarla
07-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Whereas I've been doing this for so long, it's become second nature to me, I still find myself a bit amazed when I see myself in a mirror. It's not what it once was, but I still spend some time in front of the mirror. Comes with the territory, I think.

cdbethany
07-02-2009, 09:39 AM
really you dont?looking in the mirror is one of my fave things looking back and seeing me all girlified is so much fun.i had a guy 4 nights back giving me hastle because i was looking at my reflection on the bonnet of his car(ok it was late,probably thought i was vandlising or trying to rob it)
you should always look in the looking glass alice.

love and kisses
bethany xxxxxx

Sarah Doepner
07-02-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm with Marla here. I still take a look occasionally, just because there might be something that would work better or allow me to improve the look. I'm always practicing I guess.

joank
07-02-2009, 09:46 AM
I have been dressing almost daily for two years and I have noticed how well my makeup goes on plus coodination of underwear and accessories is a must.
In the mirror sometime I see my mom or sister (spooky as they have both passed). For the most part, I dress to the occassion, like alot of red, white and blue just now. I do not wear spike heels to do the house work but when I go shopping I do not carry the 'grunge' look--more like a business woman. (From a former Jo Daviess county CD.)

linnea
07-02-2009, 09:46 AM
I'm getting very comfortable with myself, but I still enjoy checking my hair and make-up by giving the mirror--any available mirror--a glance or two.

Marisa_M
07-03-2009, 05:28 AM
My mirrors are my best friends.

I could stay hours in front of them and even I have 24 years of crossdressing I still can't believe how a regular guy can turn into a beautiful and so feminine woman.

PaulaJaneThomas
07-03-2009, 05:55 AM
The novelty does wear off eventually.