PDA

View Full Version : It's FriiiiiiiiiiiDay!!!! (Well almost)

Danielle Gee
07-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Finished wirh work for the weekend (three day).......Toenails painted, panties laid out.....bathwater running.....My wife gave me an outfit ( pale green silky slacks & matching top) .....I love being "Girly" (Don't you?):hugs:

tricia_uktv
07-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Yes but I can't be girly this weekend :(

But thats because I am off work from next Wednesday to the following Tuesday. So guess what I'll be doing :)

I hate being girly ha-ha

MsSamanthaErica
07-02-2009, 03:52 PM
New outfits rock!! I hope you have an enjoyable dressed up weekend! I'll see if I am able to squeeze in more than just panties under the drab!

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-02-2009, 04:06 PM
It was Friday for me! :)

Don't have to work tomorrow (the real Friday).

Not sure if I'll get any femme-time this weekend, but I'm hoping to. Got a 3-day weekend... and a growing honey-do list. I think you can see how that might interfere. Anyone want to come over and take care of a lot of back-logged chores and yard work for me? I'd be so grateful! :love:

Alice B
07-02-2009, 06:33 PM
For me it is the opposite. 4th of July in two days. All the family over for a pool party. Off comes the toe nail polish, etc. Plus we are leaving on a 3 week trip with the entire family. Have to be very careful and even wear drab underwear and to nighties to bed as my stepson will be sharing a room with me for 4 days. But when I get back look out. Have a fun weekend and enjoy your dressing time.

dawnmarrie1961
07-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Everyday can be a "FRIDAY" if you want it to be.

cd_jamie
07-02-2009, 09:47 PM
I love when friday comes a day early! beats having 3 mondays in a row