PDA

View Full Version : Outed by the Weather !!!!!

Shelly Preston
07-02-2009, 05:01 PM
It looks like I may have been outed to the neighbours

I was in conversation on yahoo using microphone and speakers which is normal. Just an everyday conversation about crossdressing and other topics too

We have been having higher temperatures than normal some of my neighbours have been taking advantage of this for BBQ's etc

Only today did I discover that I can hear almost every word when I am in my garden and there garden is in close proximity to mine

I will be surprised if they have not heard something :eek:

I guess I wait to see if I get any reaction over the coming days

PaulaJaneThomas
07-02-2009, 05:09 PM
You never know, you might find you share a common interest ;)

Sharon
07-02-2009, 05:09 PM
How long have you lived in your house? How long have the neighbors lived in their house? If it's a year or more for both of you, I would say relax. :)

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-02-2009, 05:13 PM
I had some neighbors chase their dog through my back yard while I was fully dressed in the back room where the large sliding glass door offers a great view of my would-be private back room! :eek:

So much for privacy.

With makeup on, no one would recognize me. But I had no makeup on that day.

Nothing was ever said, so I'm guessing they were too busy with chasing their dog to look inside at me (literally just feet away from them as they ran through, paused, then ran some more).

Perhaps your neighbors hear you talking, but pay little mind to what is actually being said. Most people ignore conversations of others as background noise. Good luck with it though. Hopefully nothing bad will come of it either way. :)

Joanne f
07-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Oh so you are one of these noisy neighbours :Pullhair: i bet you play your music in your car at 110 decibels as well :lol2:.
:doh: just wondering how you can hear yourself talking on google when you are in the garden (to much sun or whiskey) :laughing:

Di
07-03-2009, 08:07 AM
I think it will be ok hon:hugs: cause I am sure they already know what a great neighbor/ person you are....and the rest will not matter if they did hear.:D

ChristineRenee
07-03-2009, 08:13 AM
What Di said sis. Nothing happens til it happens anyway. I wouldn't be overly concerned about it at this point.

Sheila
07-04-2009, 09:34 AM
:sigh: close the windows or turn the volume down on the speakers :doh::doh: I don't talk that loud :tongueout:tongueout:tongueout

Jenny Beth
07-04-2009, 11:48 AM
My neighbours might know something. Not long ago I was in my back yard in women's shorts, sandals and a pale yellow tank top and a bra with my forms. I was sitting in a deck chair with a high back when I heard footsteps behind me. Our property is heavily treed and there is a laneway to the next lot where my neighbours have been building a house. They walked within twenty five feet and seemingly never noticed me. If they did they haven't treated me any differently so I'm not letting it bother me.

Sam-antha
07-04-2009, 04:03 PM
How long have you lived in your house? How long have the neighbors lived in their house? If it's a year or more for both of you, I would say relax. :)

The trouble could be greater than you think. this is Scotland and in some parts convention really rules. Old variety as per a certain Church of Scotland group.
Shelly can reelax tho, she does not live in the Western Islands.

PaulaJaneThomas
07-04-2009, 04:14 PM
The trouble could be greater than you think. this is Scotland and in some parts convention really rules. Old variety as per a certain Church of Scotland group.
Shelly can reelax tho, she does not live in the Western Islands.

You are aware that the Scottish Parliament has just passed anti-harrassment legislation which protects a very broad spectrum of trans people? More details on the Scottish Transgender Alliance (http://www.scottishtrans.org/Article.aspx?id=40) website. Anybody who gives you crap may well be breaking the law.

Sheila
07-04-2009, 05:23 PM
You are aware that the Scottish Parliament has just passed anti-harrassment legislation which protects a very broad spectrum of trans people? More details on the Scottish Transgender Alliance (http://www.scottishtrans.org/Article.aspx?id=40) website. Anybody who gives you crap may well be breaking the law.

Well done the Scots :)

JuliaCD
07-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Well, I just outed myself in a big way! My neighbors had just pulled out in their car and I went out on the porch to do something wearing my bathing suit and a pair of shorts. Looked up, they had just pulled down our shared driveway a bit, then stopped to do something to their car. He said something about the fireworks going off in the neighborhood I said, yeah, as I became keenly aware of how nice my bathing suit shows off my forms!:D

Oh well...I'm pretty sure they've seen me dressed before, now there is no doubt! Life goes on, and I'm not going to be so shy about them seeing me in the future!

Think I'll put my suit back on and wash my car tomorrow!

Deborah Jane
07-04-2009, 06:10 PM
I don't talk that loud :tongueout:tongueout:tongueout

I cannot possibly comment :tongueout

Tip...........
Shut the windows or turn the volume down when speaking to Sheila, Shelly.....I do :D

DAVIDA
07-04-2009, 08:20 PM
I told my neighbor a while back that if she looks into our yard and I am outside, she IS going to see me dressed!:D