PDA

View Full Version : Feminine deportment academy

PEACHES MARIE
07-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Has any gurls experienced or would you if you had the opportunity attend a finishing school to learn the finer aspects of being a woman.

Patty-Fay
07-02-2009, 05:44 PM
If I really had the opportunity, I would definitely do it. Problem is, I'm unlikely to ever have the opportunity.

Here's a place that looks pretty intriguing:
Miss Vera's Finishing School For Boys Who Want To Be Girls (http://www.missvera.com/)

Lorileah
07-02-2009, 05:57 PM
I have been finished a long time ago. I prefer not being a "lady"...like to have fun. Less Charlotte more Samantha

sissystephanie
07-02-2009, 06:09 PM
My late wife and I discussed this subject some years ago. My dear wife always knew that I was just as my tag line says, "lady on the outside, but man underneath!" That being said, she thought there was no need for me to spend money learning to be a lady. She could, and would, teach all I wanted to know and she did. I have never mastered a feminine voice, but with her doing my makeup and wig I could and did pass. If I kept my mouth shut!! I have a distinctive male "radio" voice that is very hard to disguise.

I will just keep on being a guy in a skirt!!:heehee:

Joni Marie Cruz
07-02-2009, 06:58 PM
If I really had the opportunity, I would definitely do it. Problem is, I'm unlikely to ever have the opportunity.

Here's a place that looks pretty intriguing:
Miss Vera's Finishing School For Boys Who Want To Be Girls (http://www.missvera.com/)

Intriguing, yes. Affordable, no. $450 for two hours? That's a really, really nice pair of shoes. Too rich for this girl's purse. I can go downtown and get a handrubbed finish for a lot less.<g>

Hugs...Joni Mari

NathalieX66
07-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Intriguing, yes. Affordable, no. $450 for two hours? That's a really, really nice pair of shoes. Too rich for this girl's purse. I can go downtown and get a handrubbed finish for a lot less.<g>

Hugs...Joni Mari

Why not just buy the books? :battingeyelashes: Miss Vera has two, which I purchased on amazon.com.

Joni Marie Cruz
07-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Why not just buy the books? :battingeyelashes: Miss Vera has two, which I purchased on amazon.com.

That's okay, sweety. I reckon I'm as finished as I needs to be. <Joni grins and spits tabaccy juice on the floor>

Hugs...Joni Mari

Stephanie-L
07-03-2009, 02:38 PM
As others have posted, Miss Vera has two books (possibly more) on CDing. I have read one, it offers some help, but seems mostly to come from the psychological, it's OK to CD, aspect. And there is a bit of a sexual feeling to parts of the book. My worry is that a lot if not most of the places that offer classes such as these in feminine deportment are either, 1, sexually oriented or skewed toward the forced fem crowd (nothing wrong with that, I'd probably enjoy it but not what we are talking about here), 2, very basic classes in things like makeup, wigs, clothing, (again, useful, but not exactly what we are talking about here), or 3, taught by people who do not understand that making a man look and act like a woman takes a very special set of skills, related to but different from those needed by the people who teach GGs, or people who don't care about the difference. If there are places out there that teach feminine deportment, run by knowledgable people, it would be worth the tuition, perhaps not $450 for 2 hours, but I wouldn't expect it to be cheap either..........Stephanie

PaulaJaneThomas
07-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Has any gurls experienced or would you if you had the opportunity attend a finishing school to learn the finer aspects of being a woman.

Only if it had a bar which served decent beer and decent curry house close by :D

tricia_uktv
07-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Well, I've done burlesque classes. Does that count?

Chrissie P
07-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Stripper poles probably don't count either, Huh ??

tricia_uktv
07-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Chrissie, careful what you say. I promise it all helps,

Hugs

Kate Simmons
07-03-2009, 04:03 PM
No but I suppose I could start my own if I had the motivation.:)

VeronicaMoonlit
07-03-2009, 06:52 PM
This might be the sort of thing some are looking for:

http://www.femimage.com/

Denae Doyle is a former "beauty queen" who now teaches deportment, style, yadda yadda yadda, to MTF transfolk.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

Joni Marie Cruz
07-03-2009, 07:13 PM
Wow, Veronica, nice site. Thanks.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Angie G
07-03-2009, 09:02 PM
I'd would leap at the opportunity.:hugs:
Angie

kellycan27
07-04-2009, 11:10 AM
I have been finished a long time ago. I prefer not being a "lady"...like to have fun. Less Charlotte more Samantha

I am with you 100% :heehee:

Sarah...
07-04-2009, 01:59 PM
A very good friend of ours did actually attend finishing school. She'd be the first to tell you it did nothing to help her at all in terms of deportment, being a woman etc.

She is, however, utterly true to her feelings and her word. She is, in that respect, very well "finished" indeed.

Sarah...