PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Start

simoneisatg
07-02-2009, 08:54 PM
I wrote months ago about my horrifying experience of being caught by my wife without being caught. It resurfaced some horrible feelings that I'd experienced, both before I outed myself to her 18 months ago, and those we went through at that time.

I was away on business recently, and "behaved" myself. However, when I returned, something was not right with my wife. She has known I dress for some time. She is supportive in the sense that she sees no point in either of us trying to avoid or ignore it, its just part of me and it makes me feel good. But she's never wanted to be part of it.

I asked her what was wrong. She said that its the lack of trust she has in me. Its not the dressing thats the problem but the deception. I have been open and honest with her when she asks me about my dressing, but I've never wanted to force it upon her, and have been waiting for her to ask.

We talked for hours about it. I told her I feel silly, I hate the deception too and feel desperately sad that she doesn't trust me anymore. She told me of her sense of a lack of completeness about our relationship, about her feeling excluded. It was all very positive.

Then she asked how I'd feel if she asked to see what I wear. I told her sphincter laxity comes to mind, and we both laughed. So I showed her. I had a lovely black cocktail dress with a crossover top, a lace blouse and black stockings. I didn't wear them, just showed her. She said she thinks I have nice taste, and that she'd wear that style too. I felt exposed and embarrassed, but relieved and positive too. Its the best I've felt about myself (in this sense), possibly ever. I asked her how she felt too, and she said "included".

I've been prattling on for ages, sorry. But I thought others might be able to hear how it can be alright sometimes. I've been terrified of destroying my marriage and losing the best girl in the world. What I should have done is trust in my relationship and have courage to trust her.

She is the love of my life.

Simone

sissystephanie
07-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Great fresh start! Take it slow and easy with her, since it sounds like she is coming around to acceptance of you being a CD. Best of luck to both of you!

Shelly67
07-02-2009, 11:54 PM
I,d ask her very politely if she'd please read youre heartfelt thread .
Its hard to include our partners at first with the dilemas crossdressing that brings..... but to be truthful there is only one that really matters - total openess and trust . To obtain such an understanding it requires many honest conversations , but knowing also when to back off and not drown our loved ones with over zealousness . Just be kind , be you , tell her how you feel , and if the signs are positive I,m sure you'll both develope a long and rewarding relasionship that may even surprise you both . Good luck , I hope you have fun and enjoy each other as you grow together .

Alice B
07-03-2009, 12:50 AM
I think just the opposite is true. Your recent conversations with your wife and the sharing that has taken place indicates your marriage is getting stronger and maybe it is time to let her see you dressed.

Presh GG
07-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Hi Simone,
Sometimes as I read it seems I hear more often than not ,the married TG's are waiting for their SOs to ask and their wifes are waiting to be included.

Maybe I'm wrong , it's a little like the OK Corral. Who talks first ?
The stand off Will be OK if only the girls will open the lines of communication.
It's so worth a try.

Your wife is very special. Will she be joining us ?
I really hope so.

springtime gg

daviolin
07-03-2009, 01:10 AM
I'm going though the same thing with my wife. It's really weird. We talk about my cding all the time. She allways askes questions. I answer truthful to everyting she asks. Even if I know she won't like the answer. She says, shes glad I'm honest with her. I've been deceving to her for 33 years, so I think its time to be fully honest. Because like you, my wife is the best thing that happened to me. With out her, I don't know were or what I would be today. I don't want to lose her. My biggest problum is the pink cloud. You have to really keep that under control. Good luck honey:hugs:Daviolin

Jaclyn NM
07-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Well, I shared with my wife my crossdressing desires, an initially she bought into the idea, even buying me some panties, and hose. She even cleared a special place in her dresser for my clothes. But then she suddenly cooled on the idea, and said that she didn't want to see me dressed that way any more. So I told her that "the genie was out of the bottle", and I couldn't go back. She said that was fine as long as she didn't have to see me. While I'm not happy with the situation, at least I can live with it. She knows I crossdress, and while she may not be happy with it, she is still my loving wife, and I'm not keeping a secret from her