PDA

View Full Version : i wonder

claire_hollinger
07-02-2009, 11:19 PM
okay, my wife knows.....and is already leaps and bounds into acceptance....now im wondering if i should tell a friend...im positive he knows....ive probably left things in the history when i was at his house, and he's talked about crossdressers and how they dont bother him at all, just cuz its a guy in a dress, doesnt make the guy any different....this will take a long conversation with my wife who is my only support system right now (what a relief to actually have one!). Any positive stories about this? please no horror stories, they'll send me so far in the closet ill be the crossdresser under the stairs

Joni Marie Cruz
07-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Hi Claire-

FWIW, I am out to all of my friends, male and female. To be honest, the ggirl types were cooler with it than the males. But they, the males that is, are still my friends. Yeah, you know how guys are, things do feel a little different, but I haven't lost them as friends. Do what your heart and head tell you.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Mya Summers
07-03-2009, 12:25 AM
It's great that ur wife is so accepting of it, congrats:thumbsup: As for telling ur male friend talk it over w/ur wife first and if he suspects it and doesn't have a problem w/men CDing he more than likely will be cool w/it. I hope that every thing goes good keep us posted on how it goes.

Mya

Presh GG
07-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Claire, dear, Please slow down.

Only my:2c:

There's always time tomorrow
springtime gg

Alice B
07-03-2009, 12:41 AM
I think Mya answer is on target.

claire_hollinger
07-03-2009, 12:45 AM
this could be months or a years or even more down the road, just really wondering. We'll see how well the wife adjusts before going all crazy with the screaming from the mountain tops. In this adjustment period, i want to focus on her and her reactions before clouding my vision with others