PDA

View Full Version : Do you like what you see?

Sejd
07-02-2009, 11:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYpm63D_T9w&feature=channel

I made this video a couple of days ago, and watched it on Youtube. At first I was in shock, because I have changed so much, but I did like what I saw.
How do you feel when you look at your change today. Are you OK about it, and if not, what would you like to be different?

Kaitlyn Michele
07-03-2009, 08:59 AM
I have those same bangles!!

BTW - you have a wonderful singing voice!! I can't sing at all but I love to make music, which has been a great outlet during all this stress

I took a picture at a friends house about 2 months after i started hormones..she is a pro and it's a posed casual picture of me in her house sitting at the table in my business suit...i can't beleive how much I've changed and i feel like i've changed from inside to out...

Thnx for the video...very cool...

TJ Tresa
07-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Video was great, you have a nice voice for singing. Keep it up.

TxKimberly
07-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Sounds pretty damn awesome to me! So when we gonna jam??!!
Oh, and unless I miss my guess, that looks like some fairly decent equipment you have there, so my guess is we need to jam at your house so we can play with your toys.

Sheila
07-03-2009, 10:18 AM
looking good and sounding good ................ it has been fun watching you on your journey hun :)

Sejd
07-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Hi All
I have gotten some really good response, both publicly here and in private messages. I know that I have to engage more with the camera, and I know I have to work on actually showing I'm having a good time when I sing, which I by the way have. I have to work on my make up and on my presentation overall.
All good feed back I could never have gotten from You-Tube.
On another note. I have noticed that when I got off my natural Estrogen supplements for a week, I got very confused and was having a hard time. Now, I'm back and feeling much better. When I recorded that video, I was feeling down because of my lack of Estrogen. I am going to start HRT In August, my first appointment, and I can't wait. I know it's going to be great.
hugs and many thanks for your response
Sejd

MJ
07-04-2009, 02:02 PM
since you asked i Don't like what i see...

How do you feel when you look at your change today. Are you OK about it, and if not, what would you like to be different?

my biggest issue is weight to self-esteem as i am very big i have very low self esteem add to that i look like a guy sound like a fat guy in a skirt .. :straightface:

would you like to be different? well 100 pounds lighter thats for sure

BUT as my friend Sharon says it's a great day. and I'm not going there...

Ps... don't let the avatar fool you that was when my life was good just before my fall from grace in to hell

Billijo49504
07-04-2009, 02:35 PM
WOW!!! Your video was great. Nice voice and great musician.
Now how do I feel about me. I look like a 62 yr old women. Thats about 50 lbs too heavy. :tongueout..BJ

Staciej
07-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Was going to say no way MJ!!! That is a great avatar pic no were near guy. You are beutiful still and dont let anyone tell you ur not. We all think that way Im sure. ( I know I do)

LisaM
07-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Sejd,

You looked and sounded great!

Celeste
07-05-2009, 08:36 PM
I love guitar,and your picking sounds great,I've always felt fingerstyle puts me closer to my instrument than a flat pick.

Pauline Lauren
07-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Wonderful job Sejd, you look and sound great! Thanks for sharing!

>>>hugs<<<
Pauline

Deb The Brunette
07-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Hell Yeah, that's sounding pretty good to me, I was just waiting for the proper instrument to come in though ,....... ie. the drums :heehee:

Joking aside...nice job all round

Sejd
07-07-2009, 01:39 AM
you put in the drums and we are a band :love:
Sejd:battingeyelashes:

Paula Thomas
07-08-2009, 06:45 AM
Absolutely LOVELY. :daydreaming:

Chari
07-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Great video, wonderful music Sejd! Your inner beauty is showing through! I too, as many here, have gone through multiple life changes, and have finally accepted who I am in all facets of my life to enjoy every moment! The best to you in all your adventures. Thanx for sharing.