PDA

View Full Version : Eyebrows

Sally2005
07-11-2005, 02:11 AM
What do you do to cover eyebrows? I tried eyebrow wax by itself but its really hard to get off and its difficult to get a natural look (skin on the eye lids is impacted). I tried using spirit gum to glue the hairs down, then wax mixed with gum and then layers of revlon color stay and the result looks good. However after 1/2 hour cracks appear. If I could get it so it looks like I have no eyebrows I could just draw them on or is there some better way?

Julie
07-11-2005, 02:17 AM
Morning Sally, I'm sure this has been covered some way in the Beauty Forum, you might want to join this as there are some excellent tips to be found. Click the link below and look down for the link to join the club and I'm sure Dana will welcome you. Good luck in your search for answers.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6138 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6138)

~Julie~

Sally2005
07-11-2005, 02:27 AM
Thank you. I will try that.

Alison Anderson
07-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Hi Sally! I can`t do anything to my eyebrows that wouldn`t be noticed so,
You could try my top secret, high tech procedure,,,
Cover them with hair! :D

JoAnnDallas
07-11-2005, 11:04 AM
I find a eyebrow pencil works great. Covers the grey and gives that femm quality.

I have a GG friend of mine that had hers removed and eyebrows tatooed on. Never have to worry about them after that.

lissa_cd
07-11-2005, 11:12 AM
after trimming mine I apply a liner application to define what I wish to convey...

Sally2005
07-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Very funny, you three put a smile on my face. :D I guess I should have said I want to look close to how I look now when not getting all dressed up and I want to look natural when dressed. The best of both worlds...

lissa_cd
07-11-2005, 11:20 AM
well hun, I just minimize what browe I have and then enhance it by either a pencil or a powder...was looking for a pic to show you but wasn't able....hey, I love your name Sally...Melissa

JoAnnDallas
07-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Best of both worlds.... OK having removed and then use a eye brow pencil. pencil them one way for dressing and another for drab or pencil them in way that works both ways.

lissa_cd
07-11-2005, 11:24 AM
good advice Joann

misty_waves
07-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Did you try eyebrow sealer? It is a clear liquid that you can brush over your eyebrows to flatten them down and cover them with a coat that you can apply foundation to. That way you can have the best of both worlds. I'm sure if you got a good quality eyebrow sealer, it most likely wouldn't crack.

Also, try plucking them just slightly so that they're not SO bushy. Then use a clear mascara to brush the hairs at the top of the brow downward and brush the hairs at the bottom of the eybrow upward. This creates the illusion of thinning the eyebrows.

SultrySara
07-11-2005, 01:35 PM
I am lucky enough to pluck mine and nobody has even noticed!! I slowly started trimming them back a few hairs at a time and after a month or so nobody has noticed and I love how good I look as Sara now. :p

ebony
07-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Girls I dont play around I dont care how many women are in
the local nail salon, Im going to get my eyebrows waxed