PDA

View Full Version : A long week-end away

Lesley Ann
07-03-2009, 11:49 AM
After going out dressed in daylight hours on Hamstead Heath London, we booked into a hotel in Folkestone Kent. After a couple glasses of wine. my SO said, "Right, ready, let's go and eat" We left our room and walked to the lift (we were on the sixth floor) the lift arrived and we entered, to my horror there were real people already in there! I have never ever been that close to someone whilst dressed, they smiled, I smiled then a man looked straight at me and said "Nice weather to day" My SO jumped in and replied "Yes I hope it continues we are going to Canterbury to morrow" I just nodded and smiled! We went into the restaurant, and she ordered our meal, I felt everyone was looking AT ME, I don't remember eating the meal. Well the long and the short of all this is I had a great time, walking about in a flowing white skirt with a lemon sleeveless top, with the sun shining, and a gentle breeze. I felt fantastic. There was just one hiccup, one evening my hold up stockings didn't hold up in the main lobby, my SO took me by the hand and walked me to the 'ladies room' I found a vacant stall, and proceeded to secure my stocking, when I notice a pair of rolled up stockings being pushed under the door, I, realizing that SO was giving me her pair! The ladies room was full, I went to the wash basin, washed my hands, tidied my hair etc., and left with SO, no one took a blind bit of notice.

I can't wait for another outing.
My very best wishes to you all, and once you get the courage to go out dressed, it is wonderful, mind you I could not have done without my fantastic SO who is one in a million.

Lesley Ann.

RobertaM
07-03-2009, 12:08 PM
Fantastic,, I am so happy for you!

PaulaJaneThomas
07-03-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm glad to hear you had a good weekend. It's easy to get a bit paranoid and think everybody must be looking at you even though they're not. Just relax and be yourself. I think the moral of the story is wear tights rather than hold-ups if out and about ;)

tricia_uktv
07-03-2009, 03:52 PM
YAY YAY YAY Lesley, I'm so glad you had fun and you're SO is absolutely a star. My long weekend starts next Wednesday and ends on Monday. Sparkle in between. I can't wait!

Megan70
07-03-2009, 03:58 PM
You got your feet wet girl. Now the real fun starts.

ReineD
07-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Lesley, you have a wonderfully supportive SO! I do not think many SOs would take off their own stockings to help in a pinch! :D She is helping you do find your freedom and I hope you will always remember this. Once you reach the level of self-confidence to do just about anything in femme mode that you do in guy mode, please do remember to ask your SO if she would enjoy doing things with you in guy mode too! :love:

Chrissie P
07-03-2009, 04:14 PM
CONGRATS !!! Isn't it amazing that if you just mind your own business and do your own thing no one notices ?? I am glad you had a good time.

Angie G
07-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Good for you and your awesome SO.Great team work Lesley.:hugs:
Angie