PDA

View Full Version : Not thinking

Veronica 1
07-03-2009, 07:19 PM
Have you ever acted without thinking about what you are doing? I had just got home from work tonight and took of my shirt and cami when I heard a commotion and looked out of the window to see a bunch of young Magpies (beautiful black and white members of the crow family) playing in the tree in front of my apartment. I immediately grabbed my camera and went out into the parking lot and shot a bunch of pictures, noticing that there was a couple of the neighbor guys sitting on their steps as I walked by. After getting my shots, I headed back into the house, saying hello to the two guys as I walked by. Once inside, I suddenly realized that my whale tail (complete with nice lace and ribbon bow) and my garter belt were quite visible to them while I was taking the pictures with my back to them. OOPS. They never said anything to me but I am sure that I have given them something to talk about tonight.

Joni Marie Cruz
07-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Have you ever acted without thinking about what you are doing?

Uhhhmm, is there any other way to do things? And have fun, that is.

Hugs...Joni Mari

alexis GG
07-03-2009, 07:24 PM
You know what Veronica. I wouldn't worry what they may or may not be saying... Life is too short

gennee
07-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Oh, well. You may have created a conversation piece for the neighbors. :D

Gennee

:ms:

Deedee Dupree
07-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Oops, oh well, you have to get the picture when it's happening!

Angie G
07-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Well you did get the pics hun.:hugs:
Angie

Nicole Erin
07-03-2009, 09:42 PM
I wonder if the guys took pictures of a crossdresser they saw and are making a thread on some forum somewhere? :heehee:

CD Susan
07-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Veronica, I wouldn't worry about this at all. If they did not like what they saw that it is thier problem and not yours.

Mya Summers
07-04-2009, 01:18 AM
whoops... but is a free country to do as u want and wear what u want.:D

Sally2005
07-04-2009, 08:48 PM
I was is a hurry once. Pulled on my pants and walking down the hall at work my sock fell out... guess it got in there in the laundry.

love heels
07-04-2009, 09:36 PM
When i was about 15 i had a paper round, one evening i decided to wear a pair of black lace panties under my jeans i did my round and it poured down with rain. When i got home i walked into the front roon forgeting abut the knickers i was wearing i took off my jeans and sat on the chair oposite my mum. i looked at her and her face said it all i quickly got up and left the room she never mentioned it .:o

Chrissie P
07-05-2009, 03:52 AM
I just did it yesterday. I needed a new good white shirt for an upcoming wedding. I went to Nordstrom, was looking and a sales guy approached me.

"Can I help you ?"
"I am looking for a good white shirt"
"What size?"
"36-C"

:o:o:o

It was just so natural, LOL !!

BabyPink
07-05-2009, 04:28 AM
Once I went to the grocery store near where I live not realising I still had my nails varnished cherry red. I only noticed when I was approaching the check out. I had to go through with it. Wonder what they thought?

Phyliss
07-05-2009, 06:00 AM
The ending could have been much worse, as in this alteration..,.

...just got home from work tonight and took of my shirt... I heard a commotion .. looked out of the window to see a bunch of young Magpies... playing in the tree in front of my apartment...grabbed my camera and went out into the parking lot and shot a bunch of pictures, noticing that there was a couple of the neighbor guys sitting on their steps as I walked by. After getting my shots, I headed back into the house, saying hello to the two guys as I walked by. Once inside, I suddenly realized that...

I still had on my bra.

Veronica Lacey
07-05-2009, 11:11 PM
When i was about 15 i had a paper round, one evening i decided to wear a pair of black lace panties under my jeans i did my round and it poured down with rain. When i got home i walked into the front roon forgeting abut the knickers i was wearing i took off my jeans and sat on the chair oposite my mum. i looked at her and her face said it all i quickly got up and left the room she never mentioned it .:o

During my early morning paper routes I used to underdress as well and almost did the exact same. Was wearing panties, panty hose and a short girdle and it rained. Stopped undoing my belt just in time as my father popped his head out the office door.

Chrissie P...
"What size?"
"36-c"...that's priceless! :)

karynspanties
07-06-2009, 08:52 AM
About 4 years ago, nobody home, I am walking around in panties, padded bra and full slip. It was early morning. I went out on my patio, the guy next door saw me. He never said a word, but we looked right at each other. All I could do was wave.