PDA

View Full Version : team cross dresser needs you

Wendy me
07-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Ok are you playing for the other team?? No not baseball or any of them sporty thingys. What I mean is are you a cross dresser? Ok now are you a cross-dress only when dressed?

Stop think a bit…ok let’s go a little further yes getting dressed up is part of what makes us cross dressers and in any way from panties to dressed all up it’s all good. But are you a cross dresser in drab?????
No not “I feel so natural in fem drab makes me feel like I am cross-dressing.

Still there? Good now what I do mean do you think like a cross dresser when out?? Ok like you see a sister out do you try to say hi??? Let her know you are a sister too? Are you ready to stick up for her?? You know if some one your with says anything bad a bought her? Have you ever outed your self to let some one know how wrong they are a bought crossdressers???Are you on outher team all the time or do bat for the other side every now and then?

We need to at least be on the same team if we are going to gain some acceptance in this world... now ok here we go.. I have this job and I can’t out myself….I am a… in the coummity and can ever risk any one finding out… thing is you don’t have to out your self to the world... just don’t throu shots at your own kind….
If some says something a grow up/ lever her alone or what harm is it... works well……

Ok jumping off my soap box now ….so are we on the same team???

ChristineRenee
07-11-2005, 08:24 AM
Count me in sis...I'm a team player and I stand with ya!:hugs:

Jennifer_Ph
07-11-2005, 09:01 AM
Excellent point, Wendy. When I've come across sisters and I am in drab I usually say hello, and that I am a sister too. Sometimes they are so scared, and a little hello from a friendly stranger can help them find some relief - and acceptance. Which is what we're here for in the first place.

So yes - I play on the team proudly. Thanks for bringing it up!

Cindy K
07-11-2005, 09:12 AM
Drab or dressed I’m still a tranny, if I saw girl having problems I would give my full support.

I stood in a queue behind a girl while out shopping a few months ago, I really wanted to say Hi my names Cindy, but then I thought better not, I didn’t want to cause her any undue discomfort.

Maybe I should get one of those T-shirts that says Undercover Tranny on the back. :D

Olivia
07-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play! Sure, I'm on the team-have been for a long time but I'm much more "into the game" now than ever before. We can always cheer on our sisters wherever we meet them. Thanks for the great thread Wendy. It should make us all think a bit. Teammates forever, huh? Olivia

Dixie Darling
07-11-2005, 09:17 AM
GOOD point Wendy and for the record – yes, I’m a long time team player. Like you I’m in a position where I can’t out myself to the world, but at the same time what I CAN do is apply subtle support in conversations when crossdressing comes up. Doing so in a subtle manner as opposed to an argumentative and “in-your-face” approach will usually do a lot more good.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Priscilla1018
07-11-2005, 11:01 AM
Hey sis count on me. :cheer: As many know,I have a reputation for defending others that I feel are being picked on unfairly and I will gladly do it again.

Jonien
07-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Drab or dressed I’m still a tranny, if I saw girl having problems I would give my full support.

I stood in a queue behind a girl while out shopping a few months ago, I really wanted to say Hi my names Cindy, but then I thought better not, I didn’t want to cause her any undue discomfort.

Maybe I should get one of those T-shirts that says Undercover Tranny on the back. :D

Love the T-shirt were do you get one
Count me in the team we all need the support

misty_waves
07-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Priscilla - I know you're supporting your sisters just based on your avatar. I'd say you're on the front line! hee hee

In all other facets of life, I am not a team player. But when it comes to this, I always stick up for my sisters - no matter what.

kristine239
07-11-2005, 01:53 PM
I guess I am really on the team. I produce events for many in the community such as www.transeventsusa.org. I am also on the BOD of the Interntional Foundation for Gender Education www.ifge.org and attend many other functions as well as being organizer of Cross Dressers Int www.cdinyc.org.

Hope I will see some of you at our events.

Love Kristine

Maddie Knight
07-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Allways part of the team.
Not only for us cd'ers, I think we should defend anybody who gets picked on.

jessbcuzz
07-11-2005, 02:54 PM
I'm ready coach! I can't participate outside of the home, but I cheer and support the team from at home.

Sharon
07-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Personally, if anyone makes me out on the street, I prefer nothing to be said that would confirm to me that I don't pass. I live in a fantasy world, and I don't even want the well-intentioned to spoil it.
And don't be upset if the most one of you gets from me in public is a nice smile.

Tiffy
07-11-2005, 02:59 PM
Coach, may I go into the bull pen and warm up? I am playing on this team.

April

BethCD
07-11-2005, 03:09 PM
Count on me coach. Like some of the others, I'm not able to out myself, but I will stand up for the rights of anyone to dress as they choose. ( Women can wear pants, etc. Who's getting hurt if a guy wears a skirt, etc.) It'll take some time, but if we stick together we can slowly change things. Those who openly go out dressed, as opposed to us chickens...My wig is off to you !!

BethCD

Paula Rae
07-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Hey Ladies,

Quote: Sharon,
"Personally, if anyone makes me out on the street, I prefer nothing to be said that would confirm to me that I don't pass. I live in a fantasy world, and I don't even want the well-intentioned to spoil it."

Very well said Sharon, I agree with you 100%

Ricki B

Marla GG
07-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Can I try out for the team please? But I have to warn you, I throw like a girl :)

Wendy me
07-11-2005, 04:54 PM
ok in my best wendy mobester voice your all in...on the team ....one day a sister will need your helpe in kind words or to ward off rude people...or a fellow sister might be there when you need it...when the time comes be brave, be strong , be there for her as you would want her to be there for you.......be ready to stop stupid commentes and open closed minds...be a true crossdresser.....take on for the team....

Holly
07-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Hey Wendy... is it too late to sign on? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze?

Olivia
07-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Say Wendy, think I can play "center-feel"? I've had a little practice...lol, Olivia

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-11-2005, 06:24 PM
I was reading this thread when I was sparkled by the idea to make the thread I just made.
And it's because I realized

I don't "think" like a crossdresser.

Am I still batting for the other team?

I don't believe so...

Di
07-11-2005, 06:28 PM
Can I be a cheerleader.? Go team go!!!!!!!

Wendy me
07-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Holly

Olivia

Leta

welcome aboard....ibuki don't give up............

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-11-2005, 06:44 PM
ibuki don't give up............
Give up what?

Wendy me
07-11-2005, 06:47 PM
on your selfe....took me over 30 something years ...and at 40 something i still have questions....

Darlene.
07-11-2005, 07:28 PM
Hi all.

The last time I stood up for someone one who was being picked on was well over twenty years ago. I ended up facing 9 guys that were part of a gang. Learned my lesson. I will do what I can for the person after the fact, but won’t get involved prior to that, other than perhaps calling the authorities.

Darlene.