PDA

View Full Version : Control Briefs

Emily
07-11-2005, 09:01 AM
Hi! :)

Really looking forward to going out "En Femme" real soon, but just need to add the finishing touches, mainly my buldge.

Does anyone here use female control brief to keep things in place? I have tried tucking before but things just escape when I start to move around.

Any pointers would be great.

Thanks
Em
-x-

Wendy me
07-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Hi! :)

Really looking forward to going out "En Femme" real soon, but just need to add the finishing touches, mainly my buldge.

Does anyone here use female control brief to keep things in place? I have tried tucking before but things just escape when I start to move around.

Any pointers would be great.

Thanks
Em
-x-
girlfreind could be that your not wearing pantys that fit you right......

Emily
07-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the quick response Wendy.

What sort of panties should I be going for then? Currently got a "one size fits all" thong. :( Not good I know, but I didn't know what size to get at the time.

JoAnnDallas
07-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Also use a panty liner. It helps keep you tucked and helps prevents migration. Also correct size panties are the main key.

Wendy me
07-11-2005, 09:10 AM
chech this out....http://www.vassarette.com/fitting_room/index.html

Mandi
07-11-2005, 09:29 AM
HI,

If you want to tuck between your legs then thongs are out. You need panties with a reasonably wid Gusset but tight fitting. I also remove the cotton gusset as it stops the panties stretching and holding you in place.

Could also try making a gaffe with stretch lace. Under skirts however I don't get garried away with holding myself in real tight and just use panties that are tighish so I am retained nicely. However under jeans I use a girdle style pantie with a shaped behind to shape my bottom. Triumph make a good one. Trial and error worked best learn and improve each time.

luv
Mandi

lissa_cd
07-11-2005, 09:54 AM
I see how a girdle type of panty works good for tucking as well as panties that fit proper...this is a good subject simply because even while wearing a skirt one wants to be as fem as possible and to be tucked and smooth through that area creates the sensation of fem...I love the look and feel...share with me please..Melissa

CharleneCD
07-11-2005, 10:11 AM
Emily, I find that control panties work very well for tucking. The ones I have, which are cheapies, keep everything right in place comfortably.

lissa_cd
07-11-2005, 10:33 AM
charlene, by control do you mean a heavier fabric? curious hun....Melissa

Stephenie
07-11-2005, 12:30 PM
There are briefs that are called light control that help hold the lower tummy in. They also keep your man things in place. I Have a few pairs and find them comfortable. They also come in many styles and colors. Many are quite pretty.

Angela Burke
07-11-2005, 12:57 PM
you could try those "sloggi" (brand name) ones.

they certainly do the business.

but they're not very pretty.

love angela xx

Zoey
07-11-2005, 01:21 PM
I haven't tried control briefs. I've only worn bikini briefs, but have found that weraring two pairs works surprisingly well for holding everything in place.

CharleneCD
07-11-2005, 09:42 PM
charlene, by control do you mean a heavier fabric? curious hun....Melissa

Lisa, yes they are a heavier fabric. They are actualy designed to hold in the little pooch women gain down low. They can be plain or sexy, but are usualy labeled control.

crispy
07-11-2005, 10:39 PM
wear them all the time. Medium control type, nice and tight. :thumbsup:
I dress 'upwards' and they hold it squashed flat against the tummy. No need for that nasty uncomfortable tucking and a total lack of sensation which is good, 'cos I'm never reminded of what I have down there. ;)

Clare
07-11-2005, 11:52 PM
I almost always wear a 'light' panty girdle over my normal panties so that i'm tucked in nicely and it helps with the smooth look around the hips and waist.

Usually, i wear panties from a matching bra set, then i put on pantyhose and then the lightweight girdle, and then the skirt or whatever. The only time this doesn't work is where the top of the girdle would show between a shortish top and say low rise jeans.

Christine

Jasmine Marrie
07-12-2005, 08:53 AM
i like to use slim and lift it keeps me nice and tucked in all the right places

Emily
07-12-2005, 06:42 PM
Panty girdle? Slim and lift? What are these?

Thanks