PDA

View Full Version : my 2nd fun day in a row

cdbethany
07-04-2009, 08:50 PM
i put this here as i think it falls into 3 of the main forum catergories(m2f cd,beauty,and shopping)firstly i came out about my dressing to my girlfriend(see post "big high heeled step forward")

2ndly i did some more shopping today getting 2 new playsuits and some makeup which is something ive never brought or worn before,

3rdly i did my makeup for the first time using foundation,purple eyeshaddow,clear mascara and red lipgloss(im including a pic but it doesnt really show the eyeshaddow well and my smile never looks cute:Angry3:)

4thly,ive opened a flickr account and will soon be moving all my crossdressed pics(past and present) onto it

finally, ive spent the last 2 hours on my webcam on crossdresserchatcity dot com modeling my new outfits i got yesterday and today(see post"bethany is taking over my room/my shopping trip")all the pics from yesterdays shopping trip are on my profile and im gonna shoot pics of my new clothes brought today hopefully tomorrow.

love and kisses
bethany xxxxxxx:battingeyelashes:

Mya Summers
07-05-2009, 04:21 AM
sounds like you are ready to have some fun. Enjoy it and keep us posted.

Mya

Fondew2004
07-05-2009, 07:43 AM
You go girl....we'll be looking at Flikr to see how your project is progressing!

You're doing great!!