PDA

View Full Version : Using Tomatos as breast forms

MrsDiane
07-05-2009, 02:28 PM
This sounds strange but please hear me out

I am just getting started agaiiaafter a major purge of all of my feminine things
I want to attend my first ever TG socail enent at TGnorth in Montpielier Vermont on July 17th. I do not have a set of breast forms to fill out my bra and am seeking short term solutions until I can affort a good set

I know I can buy balI loons and use these but I have been fooling around with firm tomatos today and wonder if wrap the tomatos in Saran wrap (In case of a puncture) would they work ?

They feel right and look o.k. in my bra

Diane

Billijo49504
07-05-2009, 02:48 PM
It would probably work, if you put the hamburg patty under one arm and the bun under the other to get toasted. :daydreaming: I don't have any guess where you'd put the pickle.:o I think It'd be more safe, to use nylons or ballons with rice or bird seed. ON a hot day, with those mater's in a wrap will feel kinda sticky on the chest and being heated all day @ 98.6, they might start to cook:eek:. Human powered fried green tomatoes, sounds ecco friendly. If you used nylons,at least your skin could breath. Let us know how it turns out..:2c:..BJ

Kate Simmons
07-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Hmm, ask Mr. Potato Head, I think that's what he uses (cherry tomatos of course). Don't tell Mrs.Potato Head though as her hubby is still in the closet, or is that potato bin?;):)

MissConstrued
07-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Add a little rosemary and basil, and you'll be a right saucy wench.

Jessica Who
07-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Whoa, that's a new one. I suppose in theory it could work if you wrapped it well, but there may be better food-based solutions like using corn syrup in a balloon or heavy-duty plastic bag.

Kate Simmons
07-05-2009, 03:17 PM
Seriously though Hon, surgical gloves filled with water and tied off well works for a quick fix (bouncy as well).:)

MrsDiane
07-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the info

I did this as a tounge in cheek query just to see what the response was

I LOVE the responses !!

We all should look at what we do with a little humor in mind

Diane

kellycan27
07-05-2009, 05:14 PM

MC... I think I love you :rofl:

alexis GG
07-05-2009, 05:19 PM
My SO has just told me that birdseed put into something, works well as it retains its shape...

Bobbi Lynn
07-05-2009, 05:21 PM
I was thinking "Heinz".

trannie T
07-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Hothouse or vine ripened tomatos?

kellycan27
07-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Seriously though Hon, surgical gloves filled with water and tied off well works for a quick fix (bouncy as well).:)

I thought she wanted breasts....not udders. Better wear a padded bra, don't want all those nipples showing through.

Jenny Beth
07-05-2009, 06:07 PM
I've heard the term "nice melons", but tomatos??? :D

Kate Simmons
07-05-2009, 06:12 PM
I thought she wanted breasts....not udders. Better wear a padded bra, don't want all those nipples showing through.Actually, positioning is the key. I know I did it for years before I ever had breast forms. Incidently, it works a bit better with a 50/50 mix of water and anti-freze.:)

kellycan27
07-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Actually, positioning is the key. I know I did it for years before I ever had breast forms. Incidently, it works a bit better with a 50/50 mix of water and anti-freze.:)

Thank you.. no substitute for experience huh? :hugs:

lisa marseau
07-05-2009, 06:17 PM
NO. Not a good idea at all!
Haven't used this in a while but it worked for me for years. Listen if you want to have realistic boobs... Pay attention. First go to grocery store and get oven roasting bags. Gallon sized or for rosting whole chicken.(They used to sell twist tie gallon sized baggies but not anymore) Next get yourself to Home Depot. Go to the sheet rock section. get a two gallon sized bucket of joint compound. Do not get the light weight stuff (trust me on this). Take an old measureing cup and start off with 1-1/2 cup of joint compound and pour it into ONE CORNER of the bag. so that it resembles a pastry bag. Twist the bag from the top of the compound thus getting most of the air out. Don't twist too tight making the bag pop. Twist about twelve times and make a knot about 3/4 of the way to the top of the twist pull "snuggly". Now untwist. The whole bag should then become soft and mushy like a breast. Last step is to cut off the remainder of the bag with sissors. Repeat for other breast and place in bra with the knot facing foward (like a nipple). The look and feel is fantastic.
This what I have done since my teens but havn't had the need to in years.
You can add to make bigger Maybe even a turkey bag and a 5gal buckett. LOL.
I have seen at least a hundred posts asking about... insted of forms. On the plus side it should only cost about 7 bucks. On the down side? If you don't like it you could fix that crack in the wall. Wait that would be a plus too.
The lightweight stuff is to light and does not bounce.
Lisa

Sammy777
07-05-2009, 06:19 PM
surgical gloves may be a bit of a turn on as it feels like you're being groped as you walk.

You know, if your into that sort of thing, lol.

Rita D
07-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Too Funny! :lol2:

Sammy777
07-05-2009, 06:25 PM
Go to the sheet rock section. get a two gallon sized bucket of joint compound. Do not get the light weight stuff (trust me on this).

That brings new meaning to the term "getting plastered" :lol2:

lisa marseau
07-05-2009, 06:35 PM
I knew some one would say that

Kate Simmons
07-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Well Diane, you can see how resourceful some of us MacGyverettes can be when we have limited resources. This is kind of what we really mean when we say it's 5% appearance and 95% attitude. "So my boobs are peaches, you got a problem with that?" You get the idea.:heehee:

kellycan27
07-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Well Diane, you can see how resourceful some of us MacGyverettes can be when we have limited resources. This is kind of what we really mean when we say it's 5% appearance and 95% attitude. "So my boobs are peaches, you got a problem with that?" You get the idea.:heehee:

I agree,it's amazing what we can accomplish when the spirit MOOooves us.

docrobbysherry
07-05-2009, 07:02 PM

Arianna reminded me. I first thot she said, " 5% appearance and 95% appetite"!

In my early dressing days, I found that onions had the rite shape.
But for some reason, while I was wearing them, I was ALWAYS HUNGRY!:brolleyes:

Easiest, cheesyest breast forms ever? Rolled up socks!:eek:

leggylisa
07-05-2009, 07:09 PM
haha i hope nobody wants to give you a hug, that could be messy

Chrissie P
07-05-2009, 07:09 PM
I used to do what Lisa did, but with a product called "soil moist" It is a gel that swells when it gets wet and is supposed to hold water for plants when it gets dry. It is like jello. It is clear, odorless and cheap. Available at your local garden center in the feminine section.

Lorileah
07-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Actually, positioning is the key. I know I did it for years before I ever had breast forms. Incidently, it works a bit better with a 50/50 mix of water and anti-freze.:)

Guess that is for winter. Do you use ethylene or propylene glycol? Gotta watch the environment :) Leaking green or orange can't be good.

I thought she wanted breasts....not udders. Better wear a padded bra, don't want all those nipples showing through.

:rofl: both ya

But have to admit, using tomatoes may be a good survival technique if you should find yourself lost in the wilderness.

PretzelGirl
07-05-2009, 08:07 PM

But it does score you points if you are watching chick flicks with the wife or girlfriend! Just one little cut...

dawnmarrie1961
07-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Hey what ever works for you. After you are done with them you can add them to a nice salad or make btls.

kellycan27
07-05-2009, 09:00 PM

Easiest, cheesyest breast forms ever? Rolled up socks!:eek:

And here you thought it was the hormones that were making you cry

Sammy777
07-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Tomato - Tomoto - I think this thread has utterly been hit by a plastered five finger plastic death punch that is good up to -40, :lol2:

JenniferR771
07-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Balloons, condoms or surgical gloves look so nice and the bounce and bobble is truly inspiring. But it is best to fill them with...
WHAT ELSE...tranny fluid.

kellycan27
07-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Balloons, condoms or surgical gloves look so nice and the bounce and bobble is truly inspiring. But it is best to fill them with...

Much as I want to... I am not goin there........:rofl:

Sammy777
07-05-2009, 09:19 PM

I don't know if I would want to be carrying condoms full of Trannie fluid on me, :lol:

You know you can always fill them with candy.
That way if they do break it will be like a pinata. :lol2:

Rachel Morley
07-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Rice in a stocking is a good bet ... much better IMO than bird seed because with bird seed if you get too hot and perspire it gets it bit stinky! Smelling like soggy bird seed is never attractive :heehee:

MissConstrued
07-06-2009, 12:04 AM
MC... I think I love you :rofl:

Sorry, but I already have three girlfriends.

Did I mention I have three girlfriends?

But have to admit, using tomatoes may be a good survival technique if you should find yourself lost in the wilderness.

I'm picturing Bear Grylls sporting a bra in Man vs. Wild. "Fortunately, even though I'm stranded in the Sahara... I can eat my breasts!"

Donner? Party of five? Donner? Your table is ready!

kellycan27
07-06-2009, 01:45 AM
Sorry, but I already have three girlfriends.

Did I mention I have three girlfriends?

I'm picturing Bear Grylls sporting a bra in Man vs. Wild. "Fortunately, even though I'm stranded in the Sahara... I can eat my breasts!"

Donner? Party of five? Donner? Your table is ready!

Then he could use it for a double barreled slingshot. Gosh I almost forgot about the Donner party. My grandfather told me all about it when we went to visit him in Lake City.
As for your three girlfriends..no worries, I was over you after my next post in the thread...kinda fickle that way. our of sight..out of mind. :heehee:

Phyliss
07-06-2009, 03:49 AM
Rice in a stocking is ... much better IMO than bird seed because with bird seed if you get too hot and perspire it gets it bit stinky! Smelling like soggy bird seed is never attractive :heehee:
Plus having all the chipmonks climbing up your dress to eat out of your bra. Makes for some "splainin" and the fact that the little critters will put runs in your stockings

gender_blender
07-06-2009, 04:29 AM
That's a terrible idea.
Just fill ziplock bags with rice. It's the perfect shape and weight and it adheres to skin better than hose for creating cleavage.

MrsDiane
07-06-2009, 05:25 AM
I am simply loving this !

THe idea of making myself into a Big Mac is wionderful

I could just add a bean sprout wig, slip a banana and a couple of plums into my panties and lie on the table as the buffet centerpiece

p.s. I know where I could place the Kosher pickle

Claire Cook
07-06-2009, 05:33 AM
I've been looking at some old photos of Ziegfield folly girls. Some had various undress themes. How about pinning a lettuce leaf over each tomato boob -- and one over the G-string -- and posing for a photo called "Lettuce Be Gay" .. or perhaps a pinup as Ms Mayo of 1924?

Or .. let the girls age for a couple of days .. interesting perfume?

Empress Lainie
07-06-2009, 05:57 AM
Ah well, the ingenuity of us all.

Before I got my breast forms, I used two socks in my 44D bra, on each side. Worked ok. But the rice is supposed to be very good from what I have heard elsewhere. I would worry about anything liquid having the container break, that would be a disaster.

DianneW
07-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Hmmm ,using veggies as boobs, don't forget the ranch dressing, in case you get hungry on the trip home you can have a nice salad.

Christinedreamer
07-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Eat Me!"

Lorileah
07-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Don't know about that rice thing. Instant? Minute? Long grain (for the DD look)? And when you squeeze them don't you sorta crackle?

Melons are is season here.

We'd make a peach of a pear sugar, I know we cantaloupe but oh honeydew

cdbethany
07-06-2009, 11:04 AM
well after reading this post i decided to try the rice forms idea,i gotta say i am impressed with the results.i need to alter them slightly as ive put too much in them, im trying to fill a c cup and ive got enough in them for dd's.i didnt really measure the rice out evenly either. also learnt to do this in the kitchen not in my bedroom,had to vacuum afterwards.

34e's:thats what grades i left school with!

love and kisses
bethany xxxxxx

Yazna
07-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Rice will do it...use a pair of black or beige knee type hose and fill a 8 oz cup with a very small size of rice...UNCOOK!! of each breast form...fit perfect...take the shape of your bra...and you can fill their weight:)

Phyliss
07-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Hmmm ,using veggies as boobs, don't forget the ranch dressing, in case you get hungry on the trip home you can have a nice salad.

Somehow the thought of a pair of Carmen Miranda Hats in your bra is a bit OTT

http://www.buy.com/prod/deluxe-carmen-miranda-hat/q/loc/64935/207877172.html?dcaid=17988

cd_jamie
07-06-2009, 08:06 PM
i never thought of the rice in a zippy bag I always used socks.

kellycan27
07-06-2009, 08:15 PM
I thought guys used socks..stuffed em down the front of their pants? Right MC? :heehee:

Jacqui
07-06-2009, 08:36 PM
I've heard the term "nice melons", but tomatos??? :D

Jenny, you've never heard, "Girl, you've got a nice set of tomatoes??"

Diane, how about figuring out how to get Jell-O (gellatin) into balloons. The weight would be about right, but most important, they would jiggle just like the real things.
When you figure out how to do it, please let me know!

Jacqui

trannie T
07-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Right breast- Tomato
Left breast- Onion
Earrings- Jalapenos
Corsage- Cilantro
when you get undressed- Salsa

Or try two Avacados with the Jalapeno earrings and have some guacamole.

docrobbysherry
07-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Rice will do it...use a pair of black or beige knee type hose and fill a 8 oz cup with a very small size of rice...UNCOOK!! of each breast form...fit perfect...take the shape of your bra...and you can fill their weight:)

What if want to wear a swim suit, Yazna? I think COOKED RICE would be better! After it cools, u could have your pair pointing upward inside your top!:D

Just don't try to take a quick dip. You're boobs will desolve, and everyone in the pool will want to add more salt!:brolleyes:

CrissyBlair
07-07-2009, 02:01 AM
Good lord! have em drop shipped!!!!

www.supergelproducts.com

-Crissy

kellycan27
07-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Good lord! have em drop shipped!!!!

www.supergelproducts.com

-Crissy

Did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Hmmmm?
Need a hug?:hugs:

Marisa_M
07-09-2009, 01:31 PM
I know I can buy balI loons and use these but I have been fooling around with firm tomatos today and wonder if wrap the tomatos in Saran wrap (In case of a puncture) would they work ?

Diane

Of course they would work!
The same way you can use your bra as a salad bowl.:D

iwearstockings
07-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Hmm maybe for at home but if you're going out and have a catastrophic tomato failure then it could get messy...

victoriamwilliams1
07-09-2009, 02:31 PM
This is a first and many great suggestions have made:)

Miranda09
07-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Sounds everyone here must be really hungry. All this food talk is making me hungry as well!!!

catriona36
07-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Jenny, you've never heard, "Girl, you've got a nice set of tomatoes??"

Diane, how about figuring out how to get Jell-O (gellatin) into balloons. The weight would be about right, but most important, they would jiggle just like the real things.

Jacqui

guess you could use a old bra and make a jelly mold ;)

Lorileah
07-09-2009, 05:11 PM
I use birdseed in kneehigh nylons. And I don't have to fend off the birds like I thought I would.

Knee highs huh, now I have this image of long droopy boobs. Guess in some that would be age appropriate :hiding:

carhill2mn
07-09-2009, 07:36 PM
I think that would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Sammy777
07-09-2009, 10:01 PM
how about figuring out how to get Jell-O (gellatin) into balloons. The weight would be about right, but most important, they would jiggle just like the real things.

Jacqui

But what flavor to use??????
And what about the whipped cream? :lol2:

Jilmac
07-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Just don't hug anybody tight or you'll end up with tomato juice in your bra. :eek: Seriously though, I tried numerous items for breast forms until I finally bought the ones I use daily. Balloons and surgical gloves filled with water work as temporary forms but there's still the chance of breakage and total embarrassment. The home made forms I used for many years (before I could afford the good ones), were nude knee high stockings filled with birdseed. I used canary seed and got the best results. I used a measuring cup and a funnel to fill each stocking to fit comfortably into the bra cups. Then I tied off the end of each stocking to prevent the birdseed from spilling out. The knot can also serve as a fake nipple and the weight of the birdseed had almost the same softness and bounce as real breasts. Another plus is that birdseed warms to your body temprature. Save the tomatoes for salad or salsa, and give the birdseed forms a try.

DanaLynn57
07-09-2009, 10:14 PM
A water filled bra works pretty good....Dana Lynn

Molly Wells
07-09-2009, 10:39 PM
If you use the tomatoes, drive carefully, you don't want to have a collision and have your car's air bag get you! Can you imagine what the EMTs might try to treat you for!

MissConstrued
07-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Knee highs huh, now I have this image of long droopy boobs.

Wouldn't they be knee-lows?

You set 'em up, I'll knock 'em down. :)

sophieporter
07-10-2009, 06:19 AM

I can't believe you just used the words 'saucy', and 'wench' together.

Kudos for pulling it off.

erickka
07-10-2009, 07:05 AM
Hey, Doc, When you used onions, anyone ever mistake the aroma for you being in need of a breath mint?

DianneW
07-10-2009, 08:38 AM
I wouldn't use minute rice, if you should get caught in a sudden downpour, you could go from a nice 36b to a 70 something in just a minute. Think about-it