PDA

View Full Version : Another step forward

DianneRoberts
07-06-2009, 07:01 AM
Friday I stepped it up a bit.
I feel so go about moving forward a liitle bit more.

I got into my car with male clothes over my outfit so the neighbors wouldn't see, but peeled those off as soon as possible and drove 3+ hours en femme to go shopping at the Glamour Boutique again.

I had a light blue top, that was sexily a little too small with my breastforms under.

Medium short black skirt with padded pantie and beige opaque tights and 5" black pumps.

And of course my newest wig. Unfortunately no makeup, but the wig has bangs so that helps a bit.

It was a little scarey. Nobody that passed me took a second look which was cool.

1 of 3 toll booths I got what I think was a reaction from an old woman, maybe she was just grumpy.... But the other 2 no reaction ....

Got to the GB and the parking lot was NOT empty, but I got out of the car like I owned the world ( it felt GREAT!!!! ) and walked right in. Very much at ease and shopped a bit. Nobody else was there shopping. Talked with the owner about makeup, very helpful and bought a starter kit & more, some jewely and a little black "flirt" dress ( that I'm wearing now, real sexy ).

An old woman walked in asking if the owner had found a glasses case in the parking lot.

Kind of strange at first being en femme and an older woman right there talking, but really no big deal, an unplanned step forward.

So then I walked out to the car, broad daylight and dropped off my purchases. Unfortunately I had places to be in guy mode and had to change back, like all good things must come to an end......

I hope to start with the makeup later this week, but have 100's of guy things that need to be done ASAP.

Anyway, I feel great. Hope you do too, :):)

tifftg
07-06-2009, 08:28 AM
Good for you, each step gets easier, (ok some are a little more challenging than others but the comfort with the woman inside is worth exploring.

Have fun with the new makeup.

Tiffany