PDA

View Full Version : I did it! (First time out)

Danielle H
07-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Last night was amazing. Let me start with some background.

My roommate is gone for the week, visiting his folks in portland. That means all this week I've been dressing almost nonstop. I also shaved my legs this week for the first time as well.

Last night about 1am I got tired of staying around the house and decided I was going to go out for a walk dressed. I've done this before but I never go where anyone can see me. I went down the street and walked around the local elementary school. While doing this, I decided to go for it. I made the decision to drive down to the Wal-Mart in the next town and walk around there.

Upon getting there, I was SO nervous I almost didn't go in! I was actually making excuses the whole drive up there as to why I shouldn't do it. But in the end sucked it up and went inside.

I walked around for about 25 minutes, not buying anything just looking at the merchandise. I actually pushed a shopping cart in front of me so as not to be so noticeable. While some people did give me second looks, most either didn't notice or didn't seem to care. It was exhilarating! I can't wait to do it again, maybe to a more conspicuous place or one with more people. Wal-mart is a little deserted at 2am, as some of you may know.

For those of you that are wondering, this is what I wore. I don't have a wig or makeup, so I just went as myself from the neck up. Beard and all!

I had on a black lace thong and bra combo, breastforms, black waist cincher, silky tan stay up thigh-highs under black fishnets w/ garter belt. That does it for the lingere. The clothing was a black knee length A-line skirt and a white lacy tanktop and black knee high 3" boots for footwear. A cute outfit if I do say so myself!

Teri Jean
07-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Danielle, Sounds like fun and if you get the chance a wigg will transorm you soooooo much. In the mean time keep having fun.

Huggs Keli

xdbiker
07-06-2009, 09:32 PM
sounds like a great time out have funn and try a bar maby jerzie

RachelZ
07-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Kudos to you for being so brave. I havn't reached that point yet, but stories like that give me inspiration.:)

Susan G
07-06-2009, 10:17 PM
A Nice substitute for a Wig is a Nice scarf...

JessicaD
07-07-2009, 02:35 AM
sounds fun and i must say you have bigger cahunas than i

CrossKimmy
07-07-2009, 02:41 AM
you go girl! :hugs:

I was left to watch the house one weekend a few months ago and I did the very same thing.

It was around 1 in the morning when I was getting dressed up and decided I would drive to a local strip mall. I pulled in and there was nobody there. I got out with my keys in one hand and purse around my arm. I still remember the feeling of walking around the place, checking myself out in reflections, wondering if there were any cars driving by to see me walking around in all my femme glory.

I was wearing a really cute pair of jeans, a white tank with a super cute vest with a bow in the back.