PDA

View Full Version : Did you crossdress your toys as a kid?

Jessica Who
07-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Hey everyone,

I was thinking back the other day to when I was a kid and used to borrow my sister's barbies to make them be the ninja turtles' girlfriends. I remembered that a couple of times I made the turtles crossdress, either to infiltrate shredder's lair or to move undetected in the city.

The clothes were a bit to small for the turtles, but I made them fit! I think I may even have a picture (though it would be back in my parents' house).

Did any of you do this with your GI Joes, Transformers or He-Man figures?

:daydreaming::nowink:

dawnmarrie1961
07-06-2009, 11:23 PM
Somebody is going to make a lot of money when they figure out how to introduce and market a cross dressing Ken doll. Look out Barbie you've got some serious fashion competition coming!!!:devil:

To answer your question. No. I never cross dressed my action figures. I didn't know I was supposed to. I guess I blew that part of my childhood. My bad! I guess I can't do anything right!:D

What I did used to do was draw my version of comic books with characters that transformed from male to female. Like the "Incredibly fashionable SHEHulk" who became more female the more frustrated she got. Green wasn't exactly her best color.:D

Then there was Reed Richards, of the fantastic four. Did you know that he had a brother, Rene Richards, the famous transgendered tennis player? Reed liked to cross dress in secret. His wife Susan knew about it and was very supportive. It's kinda hard to keep a secret when you have a wife that can turn invisible and sneak into the room when you are dressing en fem. Bummer.:D

Lisa Golightly
07-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Yes... My Action Man (your GI Joe) was forever raiding Sindy's (kind of a Barbie) wardrobe... and he had very carefully applied felt-tip makeup. :) I think he was a bit bi-sexual as he'd hang around with either Sindy or this dashing Action Man who had a black horse and was a calvary officer... Mmmmmmm nice. :)

Oh and my toy panda that I slept with may have stolen the odd doll's dress to wear... Naughty panda ;)

It was all so simple back then...

Tasha T
07-07-2009, 12:49 AM
I had a Mego doll of The Mighty Thor that looked so much like a woman that I painted his finger nails red.

jennCD
07-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Yep, I remember having some kind of superhero action figure dude, not sure exactly which one, and I used colored pens to do his makeup, switched his costume to something more feminine and even made a miniature pair of breast forms for the poor guy.

Not sure whatever happened to him tho... maybe my mother found it and tossed it. I can't really remember.

:)
jenn

TommiTN
07-07-2009, 06:07 AM
Yup. I used to dress my sister's Ken doll in Barbie's things. Most of her outerwear didn't fit him, but her undies fit pretty well. I guess I sort of progressed from dressing Ken up to a larger version - me!:heehee:

PaulaJaneThomas
07-07-2009, 07:16 AM
I'm not sure how you'd go about cross-dressing Mechano or Scalectrix or model railways or a cricket bat.

Deborah Jane
07-07-2009, 07:21 AM
I had a talking Action Man.....
When he was dressed he looked ok, but his voice gave him away :doh::heehee:

Kate Simmons
07-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Let's just say my Ken never made it to Nam after going to the draft board in Barbie's clothes. My G.I. Joe used CDing to trick the VC. As far as myself when I made it to Nam could I do any differently? I had a supporting Vietnamese GF who liked to dress me in her stuff sometimes.:)

cdbethany
07-07-2009, 08:48 AM
my action man had a bright pink dress and heels on most of the time

bethany xxxxxx

joank
07-07-2009, 12:03 PM
My sister's paper dolls were in dress a nd heels most of the time and of course that includes the boy cutouts. (How is that for dating yourself?)

RobynP
07-07-2009, 01:44 PM
I had one of the first GI Joes that were made that were about the same size as Barbie and her friends... Unfortunately, my GI Joe had a bigger torso than Barbie so most of Barbie's clothes and shoes would not fit him... He was very envious of Barbie's svelte figure!

Robyn P.

Jessica Who
07-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Oh good, I knew I wasn't the only one :D:hugs:

LisaM
07-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Jessica,

I did the same thing so you weren't the only one.

tommi
07-07-2009, 03:19 PM
I had a stuf rabbit I named Bunny I know original there but it was ok for Bugs to wear girls stuff why not my Bunny

MissConstrued
07-07-2009, 04:03 PM
I'd mix and match stuff from Legos and Erector sets to build things. Does that count?

I never had action figures or dolls of any kind... just mechanical things. And I must say, it all went enormously to my benefit later on. What can a young mind learn from GI Joes?

Deborah Jane
07-07-2009, 04:06 PM
What can a young mind learn from GI Joes?

How to pose in uniform :D

Sharon
07-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Let's just say that Ken ruined many of Barbie's outfits. :o But, let's be honest, how much a male was Ken anyway? :D

Those dang crossdressing dolls have no consideration for their SO's clothing. :rolleyes:

Leanne2
07-07-2009, 04:50 PM
My sister had one of those chubby soft rubber dolls. The arms and legs could be swiveled or pulled completely off the torso. It was easy to put them back on. The dolls head had fake hair that was pushed into many holes. I pulled all of the hair out and threw it away. My sister said," Fine, now it is your doll. I named him Petey and played with him for years. I don't think that Petey had any clothes. No one seemed to care. Leanne

mortiis32
07-07-2009, 06:41 PM
That is a VERY VERY strange question, because I always got called 'sick' or 'perverted' for crossdressing my toys when i was little.
My father used to come into my room, and I would have my teddy bears and soldiers or whatever all cd'd up to the nines :-)
He used to go ape-shit and really lay into me, calling me a faggot, a sissy, anything else he could lay his tongue to.

I always crossdressed my toys, would not play with them any other way when I was younger.
X

Ralph
07-07-2009, 10:15 PM
My sister had one of those chubby soft rubber dolls.

I have one of those! She's a fun companion but I'm usually so tuckered out from blowing her up that I don't have the energy to... uh... never mind.

suvanicd
07-07-2009, 10:24 PM
well, specifically i didn't crossdress my toys, but used to dress my sister's barbie, give them a bath , wore them clothes, broom their hair etc.. stuff:daydreaming::daydreaming::daydreaming: