PDA

View Full Version : My day on the highway

StaceyJane
07-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Today was a truly wonderful day for Stacey. I had decided to take a trip to Fort Worth today to indulge in my other hobby of riding trains. This time I decided to combine the two a little bit. This morning I had to drive a little over two hours up to Fort Worth and this time I did it wearing a skirt, hose and heels!
Last night I thought of how I could spend some time as Stacey and still make my trip. Since I'm still in the closet I had to be a little secretive. I prepositioned some clothes in my car. A black skirt, tan hose and black heels. I left home wearing my regular guy clothes and after getting some gas I went to a deserted place and changed clothes in my car. I had on a white polo shirt with black trim which I thought looked good with my skirt. After changing I made the two and a half hour drive up to Fort Worth. I was all guy from the waist up and all girl from the waist down. I felt so wonderful I had a huge smile on my face. I drove on the I-35 through Waco past my old college Baylor as happy as can be. Finally just before I got to Fort Worth I stopped at a rest area and exchanged my skirt for some blue jeans and boy shoes but no socks.
Then I went to Fort Worth and rode the Trinity Railway express to Dallas and Amtrak's Texas Eagle back to Fort Worth. I guess underdressing on a train is not quite the same as flying dressed but it's a start for me.
After I got back to Fort Worth I had to walk a few blocks to my car because I had parked in the free Park and Ride lot. It was really hot wearing bluejeans with hose underneath but still I was happy.
As soon as I got back in my car I saw that no one was around so I took off my pants and put the skirt back on. Then another two and a half hour drive back home. I even stopped at a Jack In the Box drive through for a soda.
I had driven dressed before but not this long of a distance.
The only sad part was eventually I had to put my guy clothes back on and go home. :(
I still pray on day...........................
Anyway the trip was great and I felt so good and just plain comfortable in my outfit.
Maybe one day I will post a pic of me wearing it.
Oh and I wore that pair of pantyhose for ten hours in the heat. Maybe it's time to wash or buy a new pair. :)

Stacey

pamela_a
07-07-2009, 04:40 PM
That's a great start Stacey, keep it up girl. I'm glad you had a great time.

-Pam-

skirt_guy
07-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Wow, great trip. I have done close to the same thing on numerous occasions. Keep it up. It gets easier every time (I'm in Dallas and realize how the heat doesn't help the desire to wear hose). I recently had to get into a tight uniform (military) that I haven't worn for some time (read between the lines here) so without a thought I went to the Leggs Hanes Bali store in the local mall and when approached by a SA said "I need a waist cincher". She immediately took me to them, said this size should work for you and let me go. I was there for purely honest guy type reasons but I thought, what if it wasn't????? Opening yet another new door for me. I only wish I had opened these doors 20 years ago.

SG

PaulaJaneThomas
07-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Sounds like a nice day. Changing from a beautiful butterfly back into a caterpillar is always the worse bit.

Lauren Richards
07-07-2009, 08:41 PM
Sounds like a great day, and I'll bet the skirt was more comfortable than the jeans. I think you'll also will find it easier to do each time. Congrats!

robincd
07-07-2009, 08:44 PM
congrats Stacey! yes heat and hose aren't great together ... but still sexxy

SandraInHose
07-07-2009, 08:52 PM
I was all guy from the waist up and all girl from the waist down.

I recently drove from Phoenix to Tucson in the same manner...had a normal mens' buttoned shirt, but below the waist I was wearing some very short and tight Daisy Dukes and suntan pantyhose. Enjoyed the drive down, took care of business in Tucson (didn't have to leave the vehicle), and headed back home.

Problem was, my truck started acting up on the trip back, and I actually had to pull over on the side of the freeway. I was hoping no Highway Patrol would pull up before I had a chance to put some jeans on, and thankfully none did. I figured it would be wise to put my jeans back on before looking under the hood, but still had to wait for a break in the traffic in order to do that. Oddly enough, that's the first problem I've had with that vehicle in the three years I've owned it...go figure!

linnea
07-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Sounds like a nice day. Changing from a beautiful butterfly back into a caterpillar is always the worse bit.

Yes, I agree. It's awful to regress to drab mode. My daughter told me that one possible solution for this is to turn drab up a notch or two, making it a bit more fem or at least more colorful. I think that I'll try it.

StaceyJane
07-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Here's what I wore yesterday.

Trycia
07-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Awesome for you SJ!

5150 Girl
07-08-2009, 02:45 PM
How many truckers honked at you? Ya know they can see right down into your car....

wearingtanpantyhose
07-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Good for you! This is one of my favorite pastimes when I have longer trips. I have dark tinted windows so I dress a bit more completely... bra, forms, feminine blouse, jewelry, etc. One thing that I have to force myself to do is keep my knees together for long periods of time. I honestly don't know how women do it but I feel compelled sit like a lady when wearing a skirt.

It does make a long trip go very fast!

Sometimes, I'll take out my forms, etc. and pull into a drive-up window. I've never had so much as a snicker. I've also gone through toll booths like this without any incident. My dream is to fill up with gas while in a skirt. That would be fun!

jamierenee36cd
07-17-2009, 03:08 PM
:)good for you s j i drive a semi truck dressed completly femm most nights its a real good feeling ive been home under dr care hopfully ill get back to work huggs jamie renee