PDA

View Full Version : not a happy girl!

cdbethany
07-07-2009, 04:41 PM
my plans for a couple of girly days have gone out of the window today.
ive been off work for 6 weeks due to a heart op and am due back to work on thursday.

so with today and tomorrow left before my return to work i was supposed to be having 2 days where i can dress from 9-3.30 minimum as both my dad and his wife were supposed to be at work.

i got up around 8.30 and went to the front room window to check if i was alone,i wasnt,my dads wifes car was still on the drive.she had gone out drinking last night and felt lousy this morning so she phoned in sick.

she was gonna be in tomorrow but because shes bunked off today, her work didnt think she would be in tomorrow so theyve filled her shift so she isnt meant to be on shift tomorrow unless someonne else rings in sick.

this means as im not out about my dressing to my parents that other than my bedroom i cant dress and certainly wouldnt be able to get 6 hours dressing done without being disturbed,i managed to dress for 2 hours though so the day wasnt a complete loss so i just sat on my bed chatting on my cam on crossdresserchatcity and watching angel(mmmm david boreanaz and amy acker on one show).

love and kisses
bethany xxxxxxx

PaulaJaneThomas
07-07-2009, 04:57 PM
A heart op? I thought you were only a nipper. You need to get your own place.

cdbethany
07-07-2009, 05:40 PM
A heart op? I thought you were only a nipper. You need to get your own place.

i had a stent fitted to my aorta as it was narrowed since i was born, something i didnt find out till last year.i was suffering with high blood pressure in late 07(232/137 when they 1st checked it,the docs exact words after reading the measurements were "how are you not dead") up to midway through last year after they sorted my meds out, i was put on waiting list for op in jan this year after they found the cause and my op was may 29th.
i do need to get my own place but not possible at this time(money,rent prices)

love bethany xxxxxxx

Molly Wells
07-07-2009, 05:53 PM
i had a stent fitted to my aorta as it was narrowed since i was born, something i didnt find out till last year.i was suffering with high blood pressure in late 07(232/137 when they 1st checked it,the docs exact words after reading the measurements were "how are you not dead") up to midway through last year after they sorted my meds out, i was put on waiting list for op in jan this year after they found the cause and my op was may 29th.
i do need to get my own place but not possible at this time(money,rent prices)

love bethany xxxxxxx

A Waiting list! I sure am glad that we are going to get government health care in the states!

Mya Summers
07-07-2009, 05:59 PM
yeah the cost of rent and bills living on your own isn't cheap and it's not going to get any cheaper at any point. Sorry to hear about your mishap though:hugs:

cd_jamie
07-07-2009, 06:27 PM
I had a little health scare last year. it started with a trip to a weekend clinic. then a trip to the family doc on monday. followed by a trip for a stress test and 3 days later a heart cath. after running up 9k in medical bills they found nothing! glad your surgery went well.

Jan Michell Collins
07-07-2009, 08:54 PM
I know how you feel . My wife was to go out of town for a month !!!!!!! going to leave this sunday(((((4 days and a wake up !!!!!!!))))) Now she's not going >>>>>>>>> I don't know what to do I'm going to try to talk her in to going anyway??????? I hope it works

linnea
07-07-2009, 11:39 PM
It's very disappointing when things don't work out. Too bad. I hope that you get another opportunity soon.