PDA

View Full Version : Let the lace show (?)

April Renee
07-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Whenever I'm out in public in drab I get jealous of the lace trim on cami or tanks on gg's peeking below t-shirts. So I've decided to let mine show too. Last friday I went to the mall in a pair of low rise boot cut American Eagle size 4 jeans and a grey t-shirt with a pink logo of KU. (Rock Chalk!) Had a 36b gel cup bra on and a pink dotted racer back tee that has pinkish lace trim. As I walked around the mall I pulled up the top t shirt so the lace would show just like all the gg's. I went into several smaller stores that cater to the young groups and browsed right along with them.They all could see the lace, bust line, chic jeans and that pink logo. ALL of them smiled, a few said that they liked my shirt and even my jeans. I even looked thru the racks of clothes with them and commented on how cute this or that was.Went to V.S. And looked around but didn't buy anything, however one of the clerks did recognize me from my earlier purchases there and she smiled and said Hi!! kinda like seeing a long lost friend.Walked around the mall a bit more making sure that the lace trim could be seen. Any others out there let the lace show?

Don't Mess With Pink!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Kathi Lake
07-07-2009, 10:35 PM
It depends on the outfit, but yes, I have some layering tops that have lace trim on the bottom, and other tops that are so sheer that the lace on my cami shows through. I feel that if I am going to dress girly, then why waste it on "generic" clothes. I'm going for lace and ruffles and foo-foo. :)

Kathi

kellycan27
07-07-2009, 11:09 PM
It depends on the outfit, but yes, I have some layering tops that have lace trim on the bottom, and other tops that are so sheer that the lace on my cami shows through. I feel that if I am going to dress girly, then why waste it on "generic" clothes. I'm going for lace and ruffles and foo-foo. :)

Kathi I am with you Kathi.... if you'ere gonna do it ....do it right!

linnea
07-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Sure, I let the lace show when the outfit seems to allow it. I have some lacy bras that peek out and look sexy when I wear something a little low-cut. I like to do it and I think that those who see it like it too.