PDA

View Full Version : How can I make my Thigh's and butt bigger

ebony
07-11-2005, 05:42 PM
How can I make my butt and thighs bigger wiithout Surgery is there a exersise
or a tempoary hormone I can take without loosing erection.

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Eat a lot of donuts.

But you have to eat more than me, and have slower metabolism.

That should do it.

StephanieCD
07-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Dunno, hun - I tried that - my butt's kinda plump but in the wrong direction... and for every tiny bit my butt grew my gut gre 6 times that :(

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Well you have to work out your other parts, so they don't get big.

There's really no hope for my puny body so I just made my waist smaller.

uknowhoo
07-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Andy Burke recently posted a thread entitled "hip and bottom padding" about padded panty products which provide a more feminine appearance. This thread, in turn, refers you to another thread on the topic. Good luck.

Btw, how many of our wife's & SO's would get a great chuckle from the title of this thread!

Tristen Cox
07-11-2005, 10:36 PM
Tammi I think Ebony wants to make the real deal without using padding. Which can be done one of two ways. Sit on your :eek: a lot, or quite smoking(worked for mom :rolleyes: )

Sharon
07-12-2005, 06:52 AM
Tammi I think Ebony wants to make the real deal without using padding. Which can be done one of two ways. Sit on your :eek: a lot, or quite smoking(worked for mom :rolleyes: )

It hasn't worked for me. :mad:

Tristen Cox
07-12-2005, 08:09 AM
Neither did quiting smoking did it sweetie:p

Sharon
07-12-2005, 08:17 AM
Neither did quiting smoking did it sweetie:p

Hey!! It's been days now! Well, a couple anyway. :o

Julie
07-12-2005, 08:32 AM
My first inclination was to say 'consume a lot of Crisco' but doughnuts work too.

Fact is you lose and gain fat in a predetermined way. It all depends on your genetics and that includes the sex you were born into. Female hormones will deposit fat on the male body much the same as it does on the female body. Female hormones will not immediately cause impotency, it takes (from what I've read) at least nine months. But I know two TSs who have been on hormones longer than that and they have yet to become impotent.

As for fat, the places you gained fat first are the places you will lose fat last. There's no such thing as targeting certain areas to lose fat even though we see ads that purport to that all the time. You can target muscle development, but not fat loss. If you gained fat in the belly first, all the situps in the world won't make that fat go away before you lose it in other areas first. The only thing I know that can change how fat is deposited on your body is hormones.

Julie
07-12-2005, 08:36 AM
Squats, well that's the advice on a UK Men's Health site (link below) but I'm not sure about thighs, maybe that question is answered there too.

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/talk/thread.phtml/post749486/ (http://www.menshealth.co.uk/talk/thread.phtml/post749486/)

~Julie~

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-12-2005, 10:09 PM
There's no such thing as targeting certain areas to lose fat
Liposuction.

:D :D :D :p

ebony
07-12-2005, 10:33 PM
thanks for the advise information Julie and all the rest of you girls that tried to help I think I wiil try the hormones untill the brest star to develope and
Do the esercises that J Lo did to finish the rest.

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Excercises.

And you are going to be waiting a long time.

In the meantime take up college and study computers, or the arts, or punctuation or something.

Khriss
07-12-2005, 11:08 PM
nah- but ( no punn),, Cycling is a thought, eazy on the joints and helped my butt look- HOT! ( oh, a personal observation-er- dream-hehe) and yes I can slam dunk a basketball in My EZ Spirit- pumps!

gender_blender
07-13-2005, 01:23 AM
I think Frederick's of Hollywood makes underwear that has butt implants built into it.

Charlie

Robertacd
07-13-2005, 11:12 AM
You can sort of train the fat you have. (just like training bra) I have noticed since I have been wearing only womans jeans for the past few years that my natural waistline has indeed moved higher and my tummy bulge is lower.

It does take a long time and results will be better if you have plenty of fat to work with. (Like me :eek: )

Natalie x
07-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Liposuction.

:D :D :D :p

Hey, now there's a nidea!

If hip fat is attracted to hips, and thigh fat attracted to thighs, maybe the fat they remove from someone else could be converted into pills that we could take. You take a pill, and next day all that fat is in the right place. It's the perfect recycling.

What you think, could we be onto something here?

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-13-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm not to keen on popping fat pills made from someone's fat, but if they could develop something that stimulates particular growth genes or whatever, that would be pretty cool I guess.

Julie York
07-13-2005, 01:16 PM
I have nothing constructive to offer as I suspect it is all scientifically impossible anyway.

But when I see the title for the thread it cracks me up. I can hear the GGs snarling from here!!

It's like a thread in the FtM forum called "How can I go bald and get a pot belly?"

LOL

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-13-2005, 01:18 PM
It's like a thread in the FtM forum called "How can I go bald and get a pot belly?"
LOL
Yeah but that pretty easy for some chicks...

ugh... :no:

Gail Evans
07-13-2005, 02:55 PM
Easiest and best shaping I got - although not permenat - was from classic curves. - veronica 2. I never go out without it and makes me feel so fem, even in jeans

Gail

Tamara Croft
07-13-2005, 06:31 PM
How can I make my butt and thighs bigger wiithout Surgery is there a exersiseAre you mad??? That is so NOT what a woman would be saying!!!!!!!! Why..... why...... did I say why yet??? :censor: DO YOU WANT A BIGGER BUTT???????? :rolleyes: I tell you what...... you can have my butt and thighs...... and I'll have yours K? :p

Tristen Cox
07-13-2005, 10:38 PM
Are you mad??? That is so NOT what a woman would be saying!!!!!!!! Why..... why...... did I say why yet??? : DO YOU WANT A BIGGER BUTT???????? I tell you what...... you can have my butt and thighs...... and I'll have yours K?
And there would be lots to go arou..........erm

I'm dead now aren't I? :eek:

:hiding:

ChristineRenee
07-13-2005, 10:48 PM
Definitely go with padding Ebony. Tamara...I totally agree with ya girlfriend...and Tristen?....oh yeah....your dead!....Bigtime!:bonk: :Punch: :D

Tamara Croft
07-14-2005, 10:41 AM
And there would be lots to go arou..........erm

I'm dead now aren't I? :eek:

:hiding:
uhuh..... you hide bitch!!!!! :evilbegon :evilbegon

Wendy me
07-14-2005, 10:48 AM
i keep on loseing the pounds ... and some things are a little behinde in filling in .....
that working out thingy ....cute outfits but who wants to work??????

suit
07-15-2005, 08:56 PM
on the idea of liposuction ..some where I saw a show where they used some fat from one area to add to a different area..making a fuller chin, i think .
suck that beer gut off and add some proteain to make it a bit more fiberouse relocate it to your hips and butt... then close the wounder woman mold cook for 18 playtex hr.s and ping! your done molded and "cooked " like a rubber doll!

lol

imagine that as
1 a fanticy that could happen
2 a end result from harsh coments about your girl freinds fat butt!
pay back is a bitch!

Ava Mouse
07-15-2005, 09:34 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2155

MarinaTwelve200
07-15-2005, 10:45 PM
Well, actually with Liposuction, they could remove the fat in the "Male areas"===that is around the waist and stomach.----any more weight gained would naturally be deposited on the hips and breasts--as those are the only places that fat cells would remain.

From what I hear, THAT is a big "problem" for "normal guys" that get lipo---Their hips and breasts get big if they gain weight---many of them, Willie Nelson, for example, have had to get surgery to reduce breast size.

Of course, what may be a "problem" for some guys may be a "blessing" for others ;-)

Marina Twelve