PDA

View Full Version : enfemme very first time.... to therapist

BreenaDion
07-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Has my journey continues I for my last visit for suicide an depression came out totally enfemme to my therapist. I did what I think is the safe way. Let my hair down. A little black eye linner with just enought foundation to cover the facial hair and wide frame girly glasses. Clothes....YES! simple hot pink 3/4 lenght cotton v neck tee. Black cotton pants with 2 front pockets. White sneakers with little shades of light blue. Got them just a little small to minimize my big feet. Black panties with black pantyhoes, black underwire C cup to enhance anything I can move around to fill it up , and a black ful slip. Jewerly diamond stud and little hearts on a rope dangle from m y ears. I can wear 2 pairs of earings an soon will get ears pierced again. I love bling so two silver elastic braclets on left hand with a family ring next to wedding band. Right hand 3 elastic bangles double wrapted to stay on.

Thats it in a nut shell. As I said Hello to therapist she didnt even notice the slight difference. We talked an chatted seamed like then I came out with my positive feed back. One after another She sat there an took her both fist at chest level an brang them down the her hips in a crunched position an YES!! over an over again I validated myself an progress an moven forward. She was feeding off my positive energy one after another. She is a cancer survivor and I am an abuse survivor. I gave her a freindly womanly kiss an hug as we said or goodbyes an reminded me that she is here when or if I need her.

Now my journey continues with a clean bill of Mental health I am in the process in making an appointment with a dr for GLBT clients. Yes hormones are next I am Female and need to finish the journey and I will hopefully (crossing my fingers ) never look back..

I like myself for the very first time. I cant say the ( L word ) because im not there yet.

Good luck to you girls in finding an corecting the broken pieces for I am almost whole YES !!!

Love you girls always Bree:love:

stephaniedoes
07-08-2009, 10:15 AM
good for you, im very happy to see someone that has made herself feel better. it makes me think of what i would feel like if i went to a theropist, im sure good and also get me started on another path.. good luck and ty very much for sharing..

BreenaDion
07-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Yes I am Stephanie, fealing worlds better. Iam no longer confused an am totally focused. Thank you . means a great deal.

Hope you find your path an courage ,determination to persue your dream.

Good luck to you Stephanie Love Bree :love:

Shelly Preston
07-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Hi Breena its good to hear you trip to the therapist made a positive difference :)