PDA

View Full Version : breast form shape

liz lesbow
07-11-2005, 08:21 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I am about to go buy another set of breast forms (#6). Do they come in different shapes.. Are there any choices other that what I find at the breast from store??? I like to go braless so I would really like a pair that have for lack of better words have a little more bounce to the ounce. Pun intended. For me I would like a longer more tubular shape than what I am seeing in my #8’s: :confused:

KELLYANN
07-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Hi Liz. i too have looked for what you are searching for. to date though, no such luck. maybe some of the other girls can help out. have some #7 attachables, but are pretty much symetrical :)

liz lesbow
07-11-2005, 08:48 PM
please let me know if you ever find something and I will do the same.

Tristen Cox
07-11-2005, 10:12 PM
The breastform store is not the only place to go you know. Take a look through my links thread under breastforms. I have #6 ovals that slope down perfectly and make a very realistic boob. There are triangle, tear-drop, round, oval and probably other shapes if you hunt around.

liz lesbow
07-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Tristen How can I find out what each shape you describe looks like??? The oval you describe is intriguing and I will start to look for them . I have heard the name but can not imagine the shape. If this is inappropriate for the thread then tell me. What I do not want to do is end up buying one of each to find one I like. Perhaps some of us could post a picture of each type from different viewpoints. I think it would be helpful for everyone and in good taste

Tristen Cox
07-11-2005, 10:33 PM
http://www.amoena.co.uk/ECompany/GBAmo/Homepage.nsf/0/f0f35585bb724bc1c1256f3800257e3f?OpenDocument

Mine looks like the one at the bottom

liz lesbow
07-11-2005, 10:54 PM
:thumbsup: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tristen you have given me so many choices. Where to start. Would it be possible to start a thread in the beauty club just to show each contribution in profile and frontal views. Braless I mean just neck to waste with anonymously so that we could all have an idea what each type style and shape looks like on. This would help ,me a lot in saving money and being disappointed in what I buy. The [problem with the pictures in the advertisements is that they have no method for us to relate to when on our body

Tristen Cox
07-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Would it be possible to start a thread in the beauty club just to show each contribution in profile and frontal views. Braless I mean just neck to waste with anonymously so that we could all have an idea what each type style and shape looks like on.
You will have to ask Dana that, but as per site rules any nude or revealing pictures are prohibited. We have to keep that strict as people love to bend the limits. I know it would help to have a photo comparison. If you do some searches under breastform styles on google you may run across a few images to help with your choices. Best I can do for you.

liz lesbow
07-12-2005, 12:24 AM
UNDERSTANDABLE and I will talk to her. I think that a separate page just for forms with pictures limited to just the picture and no other aspect would not be a bad thing. for example just a side and front view without any hint of who the person is. this would be for information only and would be the same of catalog for breast form selections. If that is stimulating for someone then I guess there is no end to the imagination

carson
07-12-2005, 12:34 AM
http://www.amoena.co.uk/ECompany/GBAmo/Homepage.nsf/0/f0f35585bb724bc1c1256f3800257e3f?OpenDocument

Mine looks like the one at the bottom

Tristen,

Is your bust as awesome as your butt? :D

Sure we can't take just one quick peek? :Pray:

Tristen Cox
07-12-2005, 01:01 AM
Tristen,

Is your bust as awesome as your butt? :D

Sure we can't take just one quick peek? :Pray:
NO :p

crispy
07-12-2005, 03:41 AM
NO :p
meaning NO, you're not sure, so just maybe ........... ;)

Krystal Lee
07-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Hi Girls, Fredericks is having a sale right now and the full-breast enhancers are on sale at $219.00 a pr. That is a GOOD DEAL!!! The forms are not attachable but I love them. Have several of them and others as well. Have found I prefer these over attachable styles for most times. Don't know how to do the link stuff but www.fredericks.com. will get you there. Hugs Krystal. :D