PDA

View Full Version : Oh my! What to do?

Leanne2
07-08-2009, 08:28 PM
I take care of an elderly woman. I wore my new short jeans skirt when I went to see her today. I didn't wear makeup or a bra. I was a guy in a skirt showing it off to a friend.
My lady friend asked if I could drive her to town so she could go to her bank. We always go to the drive up so I decided to chance wearing a skirt to our small town. After the bank Bertha wanted to do just a little shopping in a grocery store. This wasn't part of the plan but I drove her there anyway. Bertha can only walk with a walker or a shopping cart. I parked close to the store and checked out the people coming and going. Then I jumped out and started to get a cart. Just then a lady came out. She said," Here, take mine." I thanked her and then helped Bertha out of my car. As she was walking into the store I started to move the car. The other lady asked if I could take her to another store about 15 blocks away. She would have had to call a cab. I said,' Sure, hop in." As we drove away the lady realized that I was a guy in a skirt. Finally she said," You have nice legs." I told her that sometimes I like to wear skirts. She said," Well, you look very nice in a skirt." Then I let her off and drove away.
When Bertha came out with the cart I had to help her get in the car and then put her groceries in the trunk. I managed to do that without anyone that I knew seeing me. Long story short, I dodged a bullet today. But it was fun. Leanne

Joni Marie Cruz
07-08-2009, 08:47 PM
Sure gets the adrenaline going though, doesn't it?<g> I admire you for being so nice, you're a credit to our gender.

Hugs...Joni Mari

paulaN
07-08-2009, 08:48 PM
I should say you dodged a bullet. Be careful. And you know that you should have a bag with a change of clothes just for times like that. Throwing on a pair of guy shorts may have made things a little less stressful. But not as fun lol

Gisele
07-09-2009, 06:55 AM
My heart would have been beating off the scale!

Glad you made it.

pamela_a
07-09-2009, 11:48 AM
That's what you get for not wearing a bra and make up :) . I'm glad everything worked out for you.

-Pam-