PDA

View Full Version : She surprised me !!

Panty Lover
07-08-2009, 09:17 PM
I have been married 38 years and for the first time, I wore my wife's panty to bed the other night. After a few minutes, she determined I was not wearing my usual cotton's and she arose quickly and discovered what it was. She immediately said get those off! I said they feel so good in bed I just wanted to try. To my surprise she agreed to let me try and actually became a bit amorous within a few minutes. The next day I didn't say anything about it and went back to male cotton.

Today much to my surprise she actually went shopping and brought home a female panty in a larger size than hers. They were actually leopard print and she wanted to see me in them. I asked only one pair?? She said she was not sure of the size and now she knows...who knows maybe she will be shopping more for me. I will not inquire and let her proceed at her own speed and with her own ideas. I am quite pleased !! Maybe she is moving faster than me!! Women can be so surprising!!

sissystephanie
07-08-2009, 09:21 PM
A great story! Let's hope it builds from there! A supportive wife is a real blessing! I know because I had one for 49+ years!

NathalieX66
07-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Yay!...Congrats! She was being accomodating. .... Good thing, really.
Somehow I think it's been said a thousand times, but I think wives & significant others feel relieved when you have your own wardrobe instead of using theirs. That's just as well...in the sense you can buy exactly what YOU want for yourself...or let her treat you.
Now she'll be invading your shirt closet:heehee:

Jessica Who
07-09-2009, 01:54 AM
That's very nice, good to hear that you are excited, good luck with everything :)

Teri Jean
07-09-2009, 06:08 AM
Wow nice start and if you let her experiment on you and place hints each step of the way you both will have fun. Keep us informed.

Keli