PDA

View Full Version : Music that puts you in "girl mode"?

Marissa Anne
07-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Does anyone have a particular song, artist or album that automatically puts them into "girl mode"?

I found a new one: a band called "The Bird and the Bee" that I can start this thread off with. Both of their two full-length albums, the first self-titled and the second "Ray Guns Are Not The Future" are airy, harmony-laden, relaxing lounge-pop that is perfect to dress up to!

Any other suggestions to add to the "girl collection"?

Marissa

Christina89
07-08-2009, 10:44 PM
for me it is "my humps" by the black eyed peas. just hearing that song makes me want to be en femme mode

NathalieX66
07-08-2009, 10:54 PM
I love hearing the voices of Neko Case, Kristin, Hersh, or the Bangles...that's the kind of music I listen to.

But I must warn you that music is so subjective that just because the singer is female, and you like it, doesn't make you more girly or feminine. Listening to Nora Jones ballads is just as sexy and sultry in guys's ears as girls', therefore no matter what chromosome team you belong to or identify with, therefore I think such a topic is irrelevant.

dana55
07-08-2009, 10:57 PM
alot of madonnas older hits really put me in extra girly modw. "dress you up in my love" "holiday: are two songs that come to mind!

brittdoll
07-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Anything by Pink - ya just gotta love her girl power

Intertwined
07-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Does anyone have a particular song, artist or album that automatically puts them into "girl mode"?

Marissa

:lol: Gosh, I have so many, where to start...!

Dude (Looks Like a Lady), Aerosmith
Return to innocence, Enigma
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), Eurythmics
Vogue, Modonna
What It Feels Like For A Girl, Madonna
Weird Science, Oingo Boingo
Faith Of The Heart, Russel Watson
Man! I Feel Like A Woman!, Shania Twain
Christian Woman, Type O Negative

Miranda09
07-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Vogue by Madonna!! :)

linnea
07-09-2009, 12:14 AM
"I Say a Little Prayer for You" and many others.

Stormgirl
07-09-2009, 12:28 AM
Dunno, off the top of my head

Hole and Cranberries

I always did like female vocalists

Meghan
07-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Trance music does it for me. Any progressive trance music anyway.

A few songs to look up if you are interested:

1. Jose Nunez - "Bilingual" (Main Mix)

Trust me you will love it.

2. Oceanlab - "Beautiful Together"
3. Seroya - "Beautiful" (Noel Sanger Mix)

Meghan

Jessica Who
07-09-2009, 01:52 AM
I listen to any type of music no matter how I feel gender-wise, but here are some of my more girly music choices

The Bangles
Synth Pop
New Wave
Latin Freestyle :)

gwen cd
07-09-2009, 01:55 AM
Music knows no gender.

Misty G
07-09-2009, 06:50 AM
For me it would be strip music, Stripper, Take it off. . . . . . and then last but deffeintly not last anything by Cher

gender_blender
07-09-2009, 08:55 AM
"Lola" by the Kinks.

KateConnors
07-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Anything Madonna does it for me...

Angel.Marie76
07-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Anything Madonna does it for me...

:iagree:

Madonnarama all the way baby! *bounces around to Material Girl* but any good Lady-rock works well too.. Kidney Theives & Garbage for Goth Nights.. Have you heard the song 'I Get Off' by Halestorm??? :dies:

Christine Andrews
07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Alanis Morissette - All I Really Want, You Ought To Know, Head Over Feet, Crazy

Trouble - The Eye

Scorpions - Another Piece of Meat

Queens of the Stone Age - The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret

Deep Purple - Sail Away

Queen - The March of the Black Queen

Damageplan - Breathing New Life

Rainbow - Catch The Rainbow, Rainbow Eyes

Dio - Invisible

Elf - Love Me Like A Woman, Ain't It All Amusing, Rocking Chair Rock 'N' Roll Blues

Wolfsbane - Wings, My Face

Blaze Bayley - Tearing Yourself To Pieces, Life & Death

MrsDiane
07-09-2009, 10:32 AM
"Are You Strong Enough To Be My Man"

RobertaM
07-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Trance music does it for me. Any progressive trance music anyway.

Meghan

Right on megan,,
Check out anything from 7and5
its new age intrumental pop, trance

ps all: i use a site called
www.last.fm.com internet radio

If anyone is interested thereis a method to rip this music stream to mp3. PM me if interested for details.

Hugs Roberta

Elvira
07-09-2009, 12:08 PM
The song that gets me into girl mode is Dancing Queen bx ABBA!

Carole Cross
07-09-2009, 12:11 PM
I don't need music to put me in girl mode.

Ms Mira
07-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Blondie... Just the perfect breezy, blonde pop-music.

I :lovestruck: Deborah Harry.

Marisa_M
07-09-2009, 12:51 PM
Stand by your man (Tammy Wynette)

Sometimes its hard to be a woman
Giving all your love to just one man
You'll have bad times
And he'll have good times
Doing things that you don't understand
But if you love him you'll forgive him
Even though he's hard to understand
And if you love him
Oh be proud of him
'Cause after all he's just a man
Stand by your man
Give him two arms to cling to
And something warm to come to
When nights are cold and lonely
Stand by your man
And tell the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man
Stand by your man
And show the world you love him
Keep giving all the love you can
Stand by your man

anda_mouse
07-09-2009, 03:13 PM
hmmm
bjork, dresdon dolls, hole, sasha and digweed, aphex twin, finally punk, the distillers, !fuga!, !!!, the smiths, ect, ect

now i listen to all these bands in guy mode also. but they are some of my girl mode favorites that seem to fit the mood.

anda_mouse
07-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Blondie... Just the perfect breezy, blonde pop-music.

I :lovestruck: Deborah Harry.

oh ya how could i forget blondie!

5150 Girl
07-09-2009, 03:43 PM
Well,, I have a VanHalen song for every mood. (but I bet ya-all figgured that already)
Some of my fem self's faves would be "Dreams" or "Why can't this be love" "Right now" "Feel your love tonight" "Dance the night away" "Top of the world" and I guess I'd round out this list with "Beautiful girls" (I can pretend it's about me)
Now if I'm feeling a bit trampy, I might go with "Drop dead legs" "Dirty movies" possibly "Poundcake, and "hot for teacher"

Of course we all know of Steve's desire for crossdressing, so I could list a few Aerosmith things here to, "Live'n on the edge" and "Dude looks like a lady"

Marcy_in_hose
07-09-2009, 07:37 PM
The music that puts me in definite "girl mode" has to be No Doubt and Gwen Stefani. I feel so sexy and femme listening to her sexy voice. I wish I looked like her. She is so beautiful...

SweetCaroline
07-09-2009, 08:06 PM
I'd have to vote for Lulu, and Nancy Sinatra

diane51
07-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Cold Play seems to get me and keep me in the mood

rachelgirlnw
07-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Metric's new Fantasies album really does it for me now. "Help, I'm Alive" and "Sick Muse" are great.

Emily Haines' voice is *soooo* dreamy!

Sammy777
07-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Here you go.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1hKqc2qou8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1hKqc2qou8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Here is another one for ya.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tluc_Q06n2w&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tluc_Q06n2w&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

rachelgirlnw
07-10-2009, 02:20 AM
Does anyone have a particular song, artist or album that automatically puts them into "girl mode"? "Ray Guns Are Not The Future"is perfect to dress up to!

Hi Marissa Anne - I was just checking out Ray Guns online. I can see what you mean. Very pretty sound! Nice to hear some new music, too. Thanks for that!

Rachel

PrettyFlowingGown
07-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Well,, I have a VanHalen song for every mood. (but I bet ya-all figgured that already)
Some of my fem self's faves would be "Dreams" or "Why can't this be love" "Right now" "Feel your love tonight" "Dance the night away" "Top of the world" and I guess I'd round out this list with "Beautiful girls" (I can pretend it's about me)
Now if I'm feeling a bit trampy, I might go with "Drop dead legs" "Dirty movies" possibly "Poundcake, and "hot for teacher"

Of course we all know of Steve's desire for crossdressing, so I could list a few Aerosmith things here to, "Live'n on the edge" and "Dude looks like a lady"I'm a VH fan too, obsessed with the Hagar years. How 'bout "My kinda girl" from the new Chickenfoot album.

spiroxlii
07-10-2009, 09:02 AM
I love The Bird and the Bee!

But lately, a cheesy Disney song has really reflected how I feel:

Look at me
I will never pass for a perfect bride
Or a perfect daughter
Can it be
I'm not meant to play this part?
Now I see
That if I were truly to be myself
I would break my fam'ly's heart

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight
Back at me?
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?
Somehow I cannot hide
Who I am
Though I've tried
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

Samantha Girl
07-12-2009, 01:53 AM
I love listening to a lot of dance music, like old school 90's dance music, but I don't own much.

Love the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, they really get me going, very sexual music to me ;) Another band that's a bit subversive and weird, the Gossip, for me they have the perfect vibe. Their old stuffs more punky, new stuff more dancey, All gooood! :D MIA is great too, Ting Tings, Lady Gaga... I like strong, in your face kinda chicks :battingeyelashes:

Rachel Morley
07-12-2009, 02:01 AM
I can't say there's any particular song that "puts" me in girl mode but if I'm already in girl mode (especially if I'm going out to a club, bar or TG social) then there are some songs that enhance my happy feelings when dressed. Most Madonna songs and certain Gwen Stefani songs do it for me. :)

Deidra Cowen
07-12-2009, 02:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F444CELomo

That digital spit
Next level visual ****
I got that boom boom pow
How the beat bang, boom boom pow

I like that boom boom pow
Them chickens jackin' my style
They try copy my swagger
I'm on that next **** now

I'm so 3008
You so 2000 and late
I got that boom, boom, boom
That future boom, boom, boom
Let me get it now

Mya Summers
07-12-2009, 02:38 AM
where to begin, lets see.. Mariah Carrey, Lady Gaga, Cascada and for some reason the heavy metal group Kittie.

Samantha Girl
07-12-2009, 02:55 AM
Mya, the reason is OMG Kittie is sooo XXXXen HOT! :D Love to play Kittie when I dress up! :devil:

Mya Summers
07-12-2009, 03:26 AM
Mya, the reason is OMG Kittie is sooo XXXXen HOT! :D Love to play Kittie when I dress up! :devil:

Samantha that is so so very true, they are very HOTTTTTTT!!!:D:hugs:

flic
07-12-2009, 04:20 AM
in the interest of science-y whatnot,,,,here goes
Bush: glycerine
city and colour: happiness by the kilowatt
adele and alanis morisette (any)
evanescence (any)
dashboard confessional: hands down
madina lake: pandora
fightstar: amethyst

flic xx

MissConstrued
07-12-2009, 05:12 AM
Megadeth -- "Crush 'em"

:daydreaming:

Sarah Doepner
07-12-2009, 10:57 AM
Okay this is kind of a mixed message, but I really like lisenting to K D Lang's "Invincible Summer" when I want to enhance an already girly mood.

Veronica Lacey
07-12-2009, 11:11 AM
While music itself is not a trigger it sometimes fits the mood for sure. Is it more an image attached to the song or the voice?

Madonna
- What It Feels Like For A Girl (dance version)
- Bedtime Story
Cocteau Twins
- Heaven Or Las Vegas
- Bluebeard
- Pandora
Olivia Newton-John
- Xanadu
- Magic
- Physical
Enya
- Caribbean Blue
Laura Branigan
- Self Control

anda_mouse
07-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Megadeth -- "Crush 'em"

hmmm, i'll have to try megadeth. never would have thought about it....but i think it could be fun.

Nicole Erin
07-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Music is music to me.

Altho, the song "I believe in a thing called love" by The Darkness makes me want to go on a murderous rampage, does that count? Thanks a lot, Sammy, for intro'ing me to that horrid assault on my ears. :straightface:

Colleen03
07-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Different genres for different sessions. Generally if I hear the voice of a sexy female like Jessica Simpson, Carrie Underwood, or Taylor Swift, it puts me into the mood just dress casual. La Isla Bonita by Madonna, or Wave Babies by Honeymoon Suite gives me the urge to put on one of my swimsuits. If I hear any metal or hard rock, I want to dress as a biker babe.

5150 Girl
07-12-2009, 06:57 PM
I'm a VH fan too, obsessed with the Hagar years. How 'bout "My kinda girl" from the new Chickenfoot album.

I've only heard 1 number off the album, and I can't remember which it was right now, but it wasn't this one

serinalynn
07-12-2009, 07:11 PM
I'll go with a country tune by Gretchen Wilson called "Redneck Woman"

See the link for the lyrics
http://www.cmt.com/lyrics/gretchen-wilson/redneck-woman/3310722/lyrics.jhtml

Click this link for the full lenth video

http://www.cmt.com/videos/gretchen-wilson/30774/redneck-woman.jhtml

Vickii*
07-12-2009, 08:08 PM
britney spears
christina aguilera
katy perry
pussycat dolls
danity kane
lady gaga...

Tracii G
07-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Heart,Joan Jett,Femme Fatale.

KeyKcm
07-12-2009, 08:19 PM
not really hearing stuff but seeing stuff works for me

Laci6
07-12-2009, 08:48 PM
"Smooth up in Ya" by the BulletBoys....among others, as long as it's Rock n' Roll......whether i'm in guy mode or girl mode been told i look like I'm right out of a "80'S music video!!!!!:)

Carola
07-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Garbage is my favorite band so, everything goes well with my fem mode.
I love Bush too (the band) but it's not for be dressed.
If i want something really girly, i go with Blondie, Black Velvet (Alannah Myles) or Stop (Sam Brown).

Samantha Girl
07-13-2009, 10:04 PM
Oooooh garbage is a good one! Loooove that woman! :D

Sammy777
07-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Megadeth -- "Crush 'em"

While not my first song choice, but you do gotta like the band!

MissConstrued
07-15-2009, 01:07 PM
While not my first song choice, but you do gotta like the band!

I just kinda threw that out there for a reaction. Not a very girly song. :)

Nicole Erin
07-15-2009, 02:17 PM
Well, it is cheesy but I guess Madonna if I had to pick something for femme mode.

I just kinda threw that out there for a reaction. Not a very girly song. :)

MissConstrued saying something to get a reaction? Who would have ever imagined? :heehee:

Melissa Rose
07-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Lately, it's been Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Kate Voegele, Sara Bareilles and Duffy. The Bangles and Wilson Phillips also works for me.

MissConstrued
07-15-2009, 04:00 PM
MissConstrued saying something to get a reaction? Who would have ever imagined? :heehee:

I know, right? Had to try it sometime. :D

AmberNation
07-15-2009, 04:06 PM
DJ Keoki, My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult, Britney

Nessa88
07-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Songs that make me want to shapeshift into Nessa are

The Beheading of a King ~ Amon Amarth

Mourning Palace ~ Dimmu Borgir

The Sacrilegious Scorn ~ Dimmu Borgir

Lepers Among us ~ Dimmu Borgir

Eyes of the Totenkopf ~ Incarceri 9

Control ~ Puddle of Mudd

And some Marilyn Manson

Jessica_M
07-15-2009, 04:30 PM
I don't need music to get into girl state.... Maybe it's a Zen kind of thing....
But when I want to dance..... it's Paralyser by Finger Eleven, and Sober by Pink. I put my Ipod buds in place.... and dance my heart out!!! I sometimes imagine I'm dancing at a friends wedding! I also have a wedding like gown that I sometimes feel like wearing just because it's beautiful... then when I'm dancing.... it's my wedding!!

Jessica_M

Mandy Burgundy
07-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Lola - the kinks
Walk On The Wild Side - Lou Reed
Lady Gaga - pokerface
Aeorosmith - Dude looks like a lady

Bethany38
07-15-2009, 06:05 PM
The music that puts me in definite "girl mode" has to be No Doubt and Gwen Stefani. I feel so sexy and femme listening to her sexy voice. I wish I looked like her. She is so beautiful...

Marcy I am soooo with you on this one. I absolutely love anything that Gwen sings. And she definitely puts me in the mood to dress. Along with that I would have to say Katey Perry, she reminds me of my avatar. Early Madonna is another, Heart has some good ones that entice me. And Van Halens' Beautiful Girls that one is one song from childhood that really reminds me that even then I wished I could wear the clothes of and be a girl.

Samantha Girl
07-15-2009, 07:58 PM
Ya know what I also like to listen to dressed up, occassionally, 80's hair bands! :o G N' R, Poison, Def Lep and others. Guess I have a theme going huh? So embarrassing! :p

Sarah-RT
07-15-2009, 08:30 PM
I have to say myself, that music does not get me into that mood, although I will admit, I do enjoy some bands or artists that guys should not normally enjoy, but sure thats not my only secret here haha

Patty-Fay
07-15-2009, 09:19 PM
I get turned on by classics. My favorites: "I'm simply a female female" and "I feel Pretty." the latter from West Side Story (My goodness but Natalie Wood was one gorgeous girl).

AllieSummers
07-15-2009, 09:48 PM
I have to agree with Vickii's list. I'm really supposed to be too old to listen to the stuff. My daughters remind me all the time. But I love to dance and I'm clinging to my youth so I love her list:

britney spears
christina aguilera
katy perry
pussycat dolls
danity kane
lady gaga...

I would also add:
Black Eyed Peas
Fergie
Gwen Stefani
Rihanna

I love Britney Spears' Circus. I request it every time I go to a club. I jump right out there in the middle of the floor and do my dance routine to it. Britney is so dang sexy. Her look, body, moves, voice, everything...

I guess I like to show-off and be in the spot light or something. I just think songs from these groups make me feel sexy.

Kisses,

Allie

MissConstrued
07-15-2009, 10:15 PM
Ya know what I also like to listen to dressed up, occassionally, 80's hair bands! :o G N' R, Poison, Def Lep and others. Guess I have a theme going huh? So embarrassing! :p

Ah, yes... Poison... do you think... they might have been... well, you know... um...

Nah! :D

Marissa Anne
07-15-2009, 11:10 PM
OK...here's a summary so far:

146 artists or songs
117 individual artists

Top 3:

1. Madonna (duh! no kidding!)
2. Alanis Morissette
3. Lady Gaga

I'm shocked that it took three pages of posts to get to Lou Reed's Walk on the Wild Side! C'mon!

Anyways, it was fun seeing the differing tastes in music. And I've seen a lot of posts from musicians in other parts of the forum...clearly this group is creative and diverse!

I wish I could post the whole list...I've dumped it into Excel...does anyone know if you can still create playlists in iTunes? We should have a crossdressers.com playlist!

Marissa Anne
07-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Ok, and a few more from me while I'm here:

1. For the person who posted Wave Babies by Honeymoon Suite...how could you forget "New Girl Now"?!!
2. Astrud Gilberto - Girl From Ipanema. Great story about that one...Astrud's husband Joao Gilberto was recording in Brazil with Stan Getz, a well known jazz sax player. She's watching the session. Stan suggests Astrud sing the english-language part of the song, and Joao STRONGLY objects. She does it anyway and what happens? That single sold millions, won a Grammy, and launched her 25-year singing career. Good on ya, girl!
3. Esthero - That Girl. If you haven't heard her stuff, check this old single out off her first album, then buy her follow-up album "Wikked Lil' Grrrls"
4. Everything But The Girl - pretty much anything, but Amplified Heart is my favourite album, with Temperamental a strong second
5. What, no Lily Allen fans?!! Her homage to GWB, F**k You, is worth buying the album, but she's fun and about as cutting as a singer can be...

OK! I'm going to stop typing now...

Lisa Golightly
07-15-2009, 11:57 PM
Anything by Marilyn Manson will do... Though I'm partial to (S)aint and Use Your Fist... Actually the album title 'The Golden Age of Grotesque' speaks to me... :)

PS... and Better of Two Evils of course... :)

Cheshire Gummi
07-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Megadeth -- "Crush 'em"

You know, I was going to say "Meshuggah's Bleed" but you already cornered the market on that rouse.

Well, here's my answer, if I even have an answer:

The Knife's "Heartbeats."

This is the live version which is a bit more solemn and thoughtful and down tempo than the album version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrjwqXwyzNU

You can hunt for "Bleed" yourself on YouTube if you're curious, which you shouldn't be because it's the musical equivalent of a punch to the kidney.

Samantha Girl
07-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Don't know why I didn't think of this until now, they are my 2nd favorite band in the world! There is a GREAT song by Green Day called "King for a Day" on their album Nimrod. It's about cross dressing and it is sooo XXXXen AWESOME! :D It really puts me in the mood ;)

BTW, just because it popped into my head. Anybody ever see that Foo Fighters video where Dave Grohl and Jack Black are runnin around in womans underwear?! It's hysterical!:p

skreamer
07-16-2009, 01:32 AM
I personally like "Darling Nikki" by Prince. Most of his stuff is very emotional and sexual anyway.

CindyLouWho
07-16-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm always in Girl Mode, but my faves are:

3. Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
2. I Touch Myself - Divinyls
1. Sex (I'm a...) - Berlin

Roxi Loh
07-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Love is the Drug by Roxy Music. Bryan Ferry is such a sexy crooner.

robyn1114
07-16-2009, 04:27 PM
I have to agree with Vickii's list. I'm really supposed to be too old to listen to the stuff. My daughters remind me all the time. But I love to dance and I'm clinging to my youth so I love her list:

britney spears
christina aguilera
katy perry
pussycat dolls
danity kane
lady gaga...

I would also add:
Black Eyed Peas
Fergie
Gwen Stefani
Rihanna
Kisses,
Allie
I would also have to agree with this list + Madonna

Monica93304
07-16-2009, 07:33 PM
True colors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZFbyEKBYNY
I love Cyndi

The Smiths "The boy with the thorn on his side"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYp2LGKOF_M

As a teen I always knew The Smiths sang to me, but i could never tell anyone why...

princessgrinder
08-15-2009, 02:30 PM
i like Hole - Beautiful Son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb3UMh1DMbk&feature=PlayList&p=1CFF85A86C3A3598&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=14

and Garbage - Cherry Lips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaUZkf52fs&feature=PlayList&p=1011DEDFC8ED5F30&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=27

they're both great songs to get girly to

Mmmatt
08-15-2009, 02:58 PM

In terms of style, Gwen is like my #1 inspiration... Well, her and Elvira, but I can't really pull off Elvira clothes. Come to think of it, I can't pull off Gwen clothes... anyway...

The Beheading of a King ~ Amon Amarth

Amon Amarth makes me want to grow a beard, get a sword and do some pillaging!

Joni Marie Cruz
08-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Horny by The Fugs.

Hugs...Joni Mari

cassandra2601
08-15-2009, 03:08 PM
i'd go with Dana - I think Madonna is soo sexty and bi too that her early songs are very en-femme mode.....

Marie-Claire
08-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Marissa,
I guess I'm a bit more literal.
I Enjoy Being a Girl from Flower Drum Song;
I am Woman - Helen Reddy;
I'm a Woman W-O-M-A-N.
Marie-Claire

kinky_caitlin
08-15-2009, 04:34 PM
For me, its Shania Twain's "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" Everytime I hear it, I can't help but sing a long and wish i was in my short skirt.

clairemarie
08-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Oh yes! Karen Carpenter does it for me. This has been true for many, many years. Her album “Voices of the Heart” is really a very moody. It is special to me.

Claire Marie Hawkins

lillian jewels
08-15-2009, 05:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-NziGE6DVY
ha ha gets me every time XXX