PDA

View Full Version : Always leaving traces of CD'ing around?

Clare
07-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Since i'm staying at my Dad's at the moment, i can't dress at all, but he is currently out and i have put on some lipstick.

But i just noticed that after getting off the telephone, i have left a smudge or two on the handset. I've wiped it off, but i was just wondering, does anyone find themselves offering excuses when an SO or someone else asks 'where did this come from?' and you know its something from your crossdressing?

Christine

AmyCarter
07-11-2005, 09:58 PM
I used to do that in order to get the issue brought out in the open. It's easier to talk about it that way, like an ice breaker. But since those talks have never proceeded to my liking, i keep everything low-key while at my parents home. My mother doesn't seem to care a bit, though she says otherwise. She frequently washes my panties and jeans that you can tell by just the size labels.

Laurie Ann
07-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Amy is that Durham England or Durham NC

emmicd
07-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Christine,

You should checkout my closet! I literally have at least 100 pieces of femme clothing from dresses to swimsuits to blouses to jeans to womens pants to lingerie.

My worksuits, my only male clothing is in the corner. My wife can't help but notice. I'm trying to get her used to seeing the clothes even though I try never to wear obvious femme clothes in front of family aside from womens pants and a polo shirt.

I am a good person. I just have this overwhelming desire to dress in feminine styles.

Wish you and your family well Christine! Hope things get better for you and your family. Don't go down that lonely road! Try your best to rectify your marriage. You really need to have the love of your wife and children and you need to be strong for all including yourself!

Best wishes!

Emmi

AmyCarter
07-11-2005, 10:15 PM
north carolina. planning a trip down south?

Clare
07-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Thanks for your kind sentiments Emmi.

I'm trying to be positive about our future, but having trouble focussing because the old memories keep popping into my head which bring on some resentment.

I thought my wife's departure was bad, but i feel as if the re-uniting part will be harder still!

I'm very nervous!!!

Christine

emmicd
07-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Christine,

I wish you well! I will certainly pray for you and your family. Hang in there and be strong! Good luck!

I really like you avatar!

Emmi

Clare
07-11-2005, 11:05 PM
The Avatar is a fake, but i feel a likeness to it.

I can associate that this is how i would like to look if my face had some plastic surgery (not extreme). You know, just remove the fleshy part of my cheeks, cut off the 'ski tip' nose, .....

Oh what the hell - a complete face lift ok!

Christine

melody
07-12-2005, 06:02 AM
Heh you know just the other day my mom came into my room and asked for a book, I reached into my bedside table to find it and bam! I had some pantyhose in there, oh bugger! I hope she didn't see them.

nikky
07-12-2005, 11:53 AM
a few weeks back while at my gf's house i painted my toenails in the morning and left it on till about an hour before she was due home. when she came home she asked while the bathroom smelled like nail polish remover. :eek: um...my quik witty self replied...oh i couldnt get the sticky glue of the shaft of that new golf club and i figure that would do it... did it come off she said. oh sure no problem. lol.

i do think she is partially aware of my cding cuz she always jokes about me being a woman. i can be a bit of a metro and am totally straight which she knows but she picks on my tanning and shaving and whatever else she can. we have a good relationship though. she lets my paint her toes and pick out clothes for her so i think she knows that i have a good sense of female fashion. its getting to the point though where i think she will find out soon and that a good thing. :)

Deanna2
07-13-2005, 01:23 AM
My wife has commented from time to time that she finds lipstick smears on my pillow and has hinted that she knows I wear makeup when she is away overnight on business.

She once found one of my summer dresses in the back of the cupboard. She came out and said it wasn't one of hers. Was it mine? Trying to be Joe Cool, I said 'I don't know'. It instantly became hers, but it is back in the cupboard so I guess I could wear it if I wanted to. Even though our sizes aren't too different, I do have a policy of not wearing her gear.

Bernadina
07-13-2005, 09:27 AM
a few weeks back while at my gf's house i painted my toenails in the morning and left it on till about an hour before she was due home. when she came home she asked while the bathroom smelled like nail polish remover. :eek: um...my quik witty self replied...oh i couldnt get the sticky glue of the shaft of that new golf club and i figure that would do it... did it come off she said. oh sure no problem. lol.

i do think she is partially aware of my cding cuz she always jokes about me being a woman. i can be a bit of a metro and am totally straight which she knows but she picks on my tanning and shaving and whatever else she can. we have a good relationship though. she lets my paint her toes and pick out clothes for her so i think she knows that i have a good sense of female fashion. its getting to the point though where i think she will find out soon and that a good thing. :)

Good idea to let her know soon. The sooner the better. There have been too many disasters when a long term partner finds out and feels betrayed.

Maybe its time to let her paint your toes as well.

nikky
07-13-2005, 09:34 AM
Good idea to let her know soon. The sooner the better. There have been too many disasters when a long term partner finds out and feels betrayed.

Maybe its time to let her paint your toes as well.

thanks for the advice. i guess your right. i think i would want to know sooner if i were her too. who knows, maybe she'll be really cool with it and we can shop together. :)