PDA

View Full Version : My group of people who know me now is growing faster.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
07-09-2009, 07:12 PM
This past week I revealed to my Aunt, my dads second wife that I was TS. She told my two step sisters, with all three okay with my transitioning.. I told a co-worker friend at work today, Stephanie that I'm a transwoman, she sort of guessed it by the way I appear at work, feminine clothes, makeup, growing my hair longer etc. We had a break and we talked about it, she is the second person at work that I've told.. She' wasn't too surprised as she has seen me slowly change over the month's. I asked her to keep it to herself for now..till I transition more. I consider her a work buddy as we were hired the same day, oriented the same day and started the same day. We are close so I felt it best to tell her in person.

Got home today and was talking with my neighbor Judy, she's told me that several of the neighbors are curious about me, and she's responded to them and said she is in transition, that she's a wonderful person and very nice.. I told her today it is okay to talk to others about me. So now I get curious looks from neighbors now, but that is okay. Judy did say my immediate neighbors, both from India are okay with me. They both said I'm very nice, helpful etc, that they have no problem with me transitioning.

My world of accepting people is growing fast which makes my journey so much sweeter. What I'm learning is if you accept yourself, others will accept you for you. I am in a beautiful state today I can't be any happier...Kim :battingeyelashes:

Sheila
07-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Kimberly, I am so pleased that you have recieved so many positive reactions from those around you :)

pamela_a
07-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Kimberly, that's great news. It's so nice to be accepted for who you really are. Keep it up.

-Pam-