PDA

View Full Version : Yipes! Am I One of "Them"???

Persephone
07-09-2009, 10:11 PM
Marla's thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111228) on "How much time do you spend crossdressed every year?" and my reply on that thread have really gotten me thinking.

Here I am, a full-time homemaker, home most of the day cooking, cleaning, and the like, usually running errands about once a day and what is my day like?

I head out for my 2+ mile run/walk in the morning en femme, right now wearing shorts and camis.

I come home, shower, and change into - - - guy clothes!

I get ready to run errands, I usually change into a pair of slacks and some 3" or higher heels.

Unless going somewhere special, I'm very seldom reallty well dressed, at least in the ways that some here complain that GG's seldom are.

Daytimes are a whirl of femme homemaker activity but seldom a whirl of swirly skirts.

Makeup tends to be minimal to light, hair usually pulled back in a pony tail.

Have I become one of "them," the far too casually dressed women that many CD's complain about?

Jessica Who
07-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Well here's one CD that won't complain about it. If crossdressing is all about self-expression, then you can dress like a WNBA player and be happy in my opinion.

If it makes you happy I say go for it. If not, then spring into action :battingeyelashes:

Teri Jean
07-09-2009, 10:30 PM
The fact that you dress virtually 24-7 and do most if not all the house work and chores then dress as you like. No one said you have to be in swirling dresses when you dress femme but as many ggs you dress according the chores you are doing. Guys don't dress in suits and ties for ditch digging but dress according to the chores. I wish I could dress as myself and not as a guy for 12 hours a day.

Keli

Phyliss
07-10-2009, 05:10 AM
... Guys don't dress in suits and ties for ditch digging ...

Keli

I guess you've never watched the "Reality Show" called Green Acres.

Chrissie P
07-10-2009, 07:36 AM
I can feel very feminine in a jogging suit washing the car.

If you are at home no one would expect you to be wearing a business suit. You are doing things that any housewife would. If people here are talking about GG's being poorly dressed in public that's one thing. At home, be yourself.

I love to throw on an old sweatshirt and go work in the garden

victoriamwilliams1
07-10-2009, 07:46 AM
I have learned that for me I am starting to like the more casual comfortable look. No problems from me:) I was like that a few years back and I have since grown myself.

Georgia Rose
07-11-2009, 06:26 AM
Hey your putting heals on when you go out. That shows a lot of class that a lot of GG's can't be bothered with.

Persephone
07-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Hey your putting heals on when you go out. That shows a lot of class that a lot of GG's can't be bothered with.

Thanks! And thanks to everyone for their positive and supportive comments. I do feel much better!

I guess you've never watched the "Reality Show" called Green Acres.

I L*O*V*E*D that show! Still catch the reruns sometimes. The best!

Samantha Girl
07-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Do what feels right Persephone, we are all unique! :)