PDA

View Full Version : This was TOO funny!!!

Miranda09
07-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Well, I received my order from Jessica London today which consisted of a brown pleated skirt, 2 tops (brown and tangerine), a necklace (tourqouise and coral), and a nice silk blue print scarf. I was really excited and eager to see how everything fit, so I had time this afternoon and got dressed. I was dressed for about 20 min or so, trying to decide whether or not I liked what I got, then sat down at the computer for comparison shopping. First I heard my cell phone ring. No problem...leave a message....I'm busy. 5 min later, the doorbell rang. Great. Who the hell is that??? I look out the window and there's a car in my driveway. It suddenly dawned on me...this is Thursday, the day I car pool with a buddy of mine to our evening part time jobs! Damn......now I have to hurry up, get out of the skirt and blouse, shed the bra and forms, along with the wig and get rid of the lipstick. OK...now for the necklace....damn....I can't get it off....damn fingers keep slipping off the clasp. OK...relax, turn it so you can see, and yeaaaa....it comes off. Now back into drab mode, get my briefcase and head out the door. Sheeze...what an airhead. If it wasn't so funny watching myself getting undressed and pulled together, I'd be really annoyed. First time that ever happened while I was fully dressed. Good thing I didn't put on any makeup!!! :heehee:

As for the outfit. Well, I love the skirt, but not too sure about the tops. They don't look quite what I expected. Will have to think about this...keep or return them?????

Oh well..just a funny little experience I thought I'd share with everyone. :)

Noxvictum
07-09-2009, 11:09 PM
I've generally been lucky there. I've never been caught red-handed, but my stash has been found on more than one occasion. I've usually just taken everything off, and just got settled down when someone's knockin' at the door.

AlannahNorth
07-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Yes - nothing like a surprise at the front door. Panick! Been there. Best part is looking back and getting a good laugh at it!

Lorileah
and they say estrogens are heart protective. we know it is because we increase our heart rates on a regular basis :)

Tanya C
That was a close one but thankfully you pulled it out at the end.
It's amazing how crossdressers can be such quick change artists. Faster than Clark Kent.

endlessresort
07-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Wow. Wish I could get undressed that fast when all made up. ;P

rachel_rachel
07-10-2009, 01:14 AM
The worst part, and the part that i hate is trying to slow the heart beat back down again, then trying to also stop the cold sweats...

linnea
07-10-2009, 01:23 AM
I've had a few of these close calls too; undressing and converting to male mode is never fun regardless of the speed.

Deb The Brunette
07-10-2009, 01:28 AM
See...now then, had you told your car pool buddy about your hobby you wouldn't have had that problem eh ! :D

avrillunge
07-10-2009, 01:46 AM
yea, because you could have asked him for his opinion on the blouses.

Av

Deb The Brunette
07-10-2009, 02:02 AM
:lol:

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-10-2009, 03:42 AM
You've got a great sense of humor about being interrupted while en femme, Miranda. :)

Before coming out to her, I used to get really frustrated when my wife would come home unexpectedly and I'd have to quickly undress and re-dress (in drab) in about 60 seconds. It was very stressful. Thank God those days are over.

TJ Tresa
07-10-2009, 04:30 AM
Sounds like a typical day at my house. I keep asking people to call beofre they come over. but my son waits until he is eady to knock on the door before he calls. then I have to hurry and change. nothing like a close call to get you blood pumping.

Miranda09
07-10-2009, 07:17 AM
See...now then, had you told your car pool buddy about your hobby you wouldn't have had that problem eh ! :D

And don't think I haven't thought about that. I was so tempted to just answer the door enfemme and say "c'mon in, I'll bet down in a minute!!" Instead I came up with a clever excuse..."I went to the tanning spa, came home and showered, and then took a nap, forgetting what day it was!" Yeah...that's it!!! :lol2:

Barbara918
07-10-2009, 07:20 AM
To TJ Tresa -- If you want your son to start calling first, here's what you should do -- Next time he "calls first" from outside your door, and you're en femme, don't change your clothes, just open the door. That'll teach him!

victoriamwilliams1
07-10-2009, 07:27 AM
I had that happened to me when to a delivery guy came. I just cracked the door and had him hand me the signature pad:)

Lauren Richards
07-10-2009, 09:19 AM
From blouse to breifcase in a heartbeat (or two). Nice recovery with the cover story, and all true execpt for the "I went to the tanning spa, came home and showered, and then took a nap.." part. Amazing what the thrill of a new outfit can make us do. Thanks for sharing and giving us a smile.

Lauren

Elizebeth
07-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Done the brain fart mad dash. Know what you mean.

Shauna marie
07-10-2009, 04:18 PM
My worst getting almost caught was one morning after my wife went to work I got fully dressed. Well I just doing things around the house when I hear the front door being unlocked. I quickly get in my bedroom and shut the door and take off my wig. It's my 26 year old daughter coming to use my computer on her way to work. After she left I put my wig back on and continued with my dressing time.

PretzelGirl
07-10-2009, 05:31 PM
It is good for the heart to get that exercise. I still have a post-high school daughter living at home. Any dressing is bound to end with the dash to the bedroom and the quick change as she pulls in the driveway. Maybe I need to put GPS on her car. :daydreaming:

I am surprised that you were able to do it fast enough for your friend not to wonder. Good job!

Miranda09
07-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Helps to workout...keeps me agile!!! :D

dana55
07-11-2009, 12:38 AM
heheh that was funny..sorry girl i had to laugh :)

cindyscute
07-11-2009, 08:05 AM
5 min later, the doorbell rang. Great. Who the hell is that??? I look out the window and there's a car in my driveway.

If I'm dressed and enjoying Cindy I just ignore the doorbell and it usually goes away. I get unannounced drop in neighbors all the time and figured out it's not worth the hassle to tear everything off just to hear the same o same o from my neighbors. Cindy needs her time too.

kristinacd55
07-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Panic stricken, I sure can relate to that one! Now, you have to model your new outfits so we can help you decide to keep them or not! :)

Celeste
07-11-2009, 08:49 AM
Cool ,you do well under pressure.If it happens again I you'll be used to getting everything off fast.That happened to me when I was a teen and a friend came by,I got everything off but answered the door with no shirt on,of coarse I'd forgotten about the bra lines on my chest and back.

After answering the door i went in the other room to get a shirt and saw in the mirror the lines all over my chest and back,I could have had a heart attack right then and there.

vivianann
07-11-2009, 10:12 AM
That will give you an adreniline rush or panic attack when somr one comes over. I remember those times before I finally came out to everybody, now it does not matter anymore.

Lorileah
07-11-2009, 10:23 AM
It happened again to me the other night. The doorbell rang and that initial panic cuz I was in a skirt and heels. 10 seconds later I opened the door an looked like I was shocked at the AARP rep. They didn't hang around long. Besides I don't feel old enough for AARP :)

Miranda09
07-11-2009, 12:47 PM
It happened again to me the other night. The doorbell rang and that initial panic cuz I was in a skirt and heels. 10 seconds later I opened the door an looked like I was shocked at the AARP rep. They didn't hang around long. Besides I don't feel old enough for AARP :)

Hey, that's a great way to get rid of door to door solicitors!! :D But, on the other hand, you look way too convincing as a woman! :)

Miranda09
07-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Panic stricken, I sure can relate to that one! Now, you have to model your new outfits so we can help you decide to keep them or not! :)

I am planning to do just that, real soon. I need some input!

joannemarie barker
07-11-2009, 12:50 PM
i've had some major girly panic attacks in my time,always escaped them then half wished i had been caught :)

ronniee
07-11-2009, 01:07 PM
i know the feeling.i allways wear a bra around the house. one day i ordered a pisa delivered he arrived early so i just threw my shirt on and answered the door forgeting to button it. i payed him and he said thank yoooou maam.i was not made up and have very short hair and 5 oclock shadow.my face turned very red:

Deanna
07-11-2009, 03:46 PM
I call that a BLONDE moment!!!! :brolleyes:

SallyJ
07-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Another priceless moment in the life of a CD!

Here's a line I used recently, which may come in handy.

Putzing in the basement dressed but no makeup when wife calls on intercom to say my best friend is here with his sidekick. Panic....but played for time with "I'll be up in a minute. I'm just getting out of the (guestroom) shower"

Rush to bathroom, disrobe, wet down body and hair, and wrap waste in a towel . No spare cloths handy but old slippers to cover toenail polish. Run upstairs, quickly passing friends and go to bedroom to dress. On exit, tell them I had sprayed myself with oil and needed a quick shower.

Everything appeared cool...but I wonder if they noticed the bra strap marks???? Time may tell.

I MUST stash spare cloths down there and in my home office!!!

Jessica Who
07-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Whew, that was a close call, eh? Glad you were able to get through it

donnalee
07-12-2009, 06:56 PM
As this type of thing is so prevalent on this site, it seems a course of training is needed. :)
I propose several categories:

1. Full body (for personal appearances):
Remove all neccesary garments, and re-dress with those desired. 5 reps per day for 2 weeks. This, of course, includes makeup removal - re-application.

2. Upper body (for video conferencing or phone calls):
Pretty much the same as above; just don't get up for any reason.

3. No body(for non-video calls or conferencing):
Change from your fem to your drab voice. Same reps as above .

With the correct amount of training, you should be able to accomplish the unwelcome tasks nearly instantaneously.

GOOD LUCK!, :devil:
Donna

SallyJ
07-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Great idea!

Next step would be to organize a national contest: winner is who can make 5 changes the quickest.:love:
This would make a great "reality" TV show and at the same time promote our cause!

Now, now; everybody can't sign up at once.

Miranda09
07-12-2009, 07:12 PM
As this type of thing is so prevalent on this site, it seems a course of training is needed. :)
I propose several categories:

1. Full body (for personal appearances):
Remove all neccesary garments, and re-dress with those desired. 5 reps per day for 2 weeks. This, of course, includes makeup removal - re-application.

2. Upper body (for video conferencing or phone calls):
Pretty much the same as above; just don't get up for any reason.

3. No body(for non-video calls or conferencing):
Change from your fem to your drab voice. Same reps as above .

With the correct amount of training, you should be able to accomplish the unwelcome tasks nearly instantaneously.

GOOD LUCK!, :devil:
Donna

Oh great. Another workout regimen I'll have to fit in now!!!! :D

SallyJ
07-12-2009, 07:13 PM
P.S.
The "waste" in my post above was not what you might have imagined...rather a spelling error in place of 'Waist".

Maybe it was a freudian slip!

jenna_woods
07-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Once I was fully dressed with make up, nail polish, the whole works, and the door bell rings, its the man to fix the oil burner, I had forgeton, so what could I do but let him in and told him where to go.Was I nervous, but wen he was done he said we will send you a bill mrs woods, made me feel great.