PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice On Hiding Nipples

Persephone
07-10-2009, 01:24 AM
I want to wear a clingy top as part of my "high androgeny" outfit tomorrow (To me, "high androgeny" basically means everything femme except a skirt or a bra, kinda edge of the edge of the envelope without crossing the crossdressing line).

Every top I've tried tonight ends up with my nipples showing through - a definite no-no.

Can't wear an obvious bra under it and, anyway, don't want to accent my boobs.

Tried surgical tape and it did cover my nipples perfectly, but showed through as a blob of something where my nipples would be. Bad.

Does anyone have any ideas? Help!

linnea
07-10-2009, 01:27 AM
I don't have any tricks for hiding them that don't involve a bra of some kind. Actually, when I think of GGs, I realize that the nippy look doesn't bother me. Maybe you should let them show.

Persephone
07-10-2009, 01:35 AM
I don't have any tricks for hiding them that don't involve a bra of some kind. Actually, when I think of GGs, I realize that the nippy look doesn't bother me. Maybe you should let them show.

An interesting idea, thanks, but I'm going to be with GG's and they really seem to get bothered by obvious nipples.

Blaire
07-10-2009, 01:41 AM
Never tried it, but just had a flash that maybe some of that spray adhesive band-aid stuff might hold things down?

A niece used plain ol' scotch tape to pin her belly button down for a wedding when she was very pregnant, seemsed to do the trick.

I've seen things in the stores pupose built for this. I think the brand-name was nipple shields. They're clear and stick on. A little improvising would be required. You'll find them in the baby section of a Wal-Mart or big drug store.

Lisa Golightly
07-10-2009, 01:46 AM
You want nipple covers...

http://www.everythingunderthedress.com/product.asp?pid=1999&gclid=CJTCj-LEypsCFWIB4wod7zI4LA ... random google example.

Should be able to easily find some in any lingerie store or large department store... They do the job :)

Sammy777
07-10-2009, 03:20 AM
Maybe these will help:

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.18374435.jpg

BarbiB
07-10-2009, 05:47 AM
Wear a shirt with pockets. Put a cell phone in one and a pack of cigarettes (or twinkies) .... or nerdy pocket protector in the other.

sissystephanie
07-10-2009, 10:24 AM
An interesting idea, thanks, but I'm going to be with GG's and they really seem to get bothered by obvious nipples.

The GG's must be different where you live! I have always worn "clingy" tops, sometimes without a bra! And yeah, my nipples definitely do show!! My late wife and all the other GG's I meet seem to like the look!

No matter how you try to hide them, tape or something from one of the web sites quoted, with a clingy top they are going to be noticed! That being said, they are a natural part of your body so let them be seen!!:D Nobody should be offended.

StacyCD
07-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Without trying to look at men's nipples, you can certainly see them under a lot of shirts--the tighter the easier. I wouldn't worry about it unless you have freakishly large projecting nipples.

Loveday
07-10-2009, 11:19 AM
When my ex used to wear a tube top she would just put band-aids over them. Just a thought.

JoAnne Wheeler
07-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Let those nipples show

JoAnne Wheeler

linnea
07-10-2009, 11:40 AM

Yes, I think that many of them are bothered by obvious nipples. This is probably the reason for the smooth cup bras. It is a problem; I wish that I could offer a wonderful solution (other than a very light bra, but even with some of those, my nipples will show through).

PretzelGirl
07-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Maybe these will help:

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.18374435.jpg

That would do the trick. :heehee:

Persephone - I can't recall if this is natural or forms for you. But a thought might be to simulate the padding of a bra. Maybe attach (with mild adhesive) a cotton round. As long as your top isn't too tight where it shows the edges of the round, it should smooth out the appearance of your nipples.

Lorileah
07-10-2009, 05:21 PM
when I was a stripper on stage in the old days, we had pasties :)

donna anne
07-10-2009, 08:24 PM
My nipples show through while wearing loose t shirts so a tight top is out of the question, I should just stop trying to make the bigger I guess

Persephone
07-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks to everyone who offered advice and suggestions. Really appreciated.

I finally ended up wearing a sort of foundation-spandex-cami under my top. I was leary because it did show a light edge line above my breasts, but no-one seemed to care, and it did solve the nipple problem.

Along with the clingy white top I wore pink capris, sandals that allowed my brightly polished toenails to show, a bright, summery glass bead necklace, matching earrings, and a pink watch.

Once dressed, it was off to the nail shoppe for my bi-weekly (fortnightly) acrylic fill, then to the æsthetician for eyebrow shaping. Lots of girly chatter in both places.

Then a stop at the repairshop to retrieve some purses he was repairing, and, finally, to the market for veggies and chicken breasts to prepare for tonight's dinner.

A fun day! Once again, thanks everyone!

CD Susan
07-14-2009, 12:53 PM
I suggest just letting them show. I have a pair of "Naughty Nipples" that I bought at a place that sells breast forms. They are large and project just like female nipples. They glue on right over small male nipples and look just like the real thing. I wear these quite often under t-shirts when in guy mode and I have never recieved any comments about it. I imagine people do notice this but then that is the whole point in wearing them.

denise-x
07-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Why would you want to hide it? Best part of being fem.
Love and hugs

AllieSF
07-14-2009, 02:00 PM
Go to Penny's, Sear, Walmart, Macy's, Kohl's, et al, and check what they have in the lingerie section. I bought a silicone small pad to cover the breast form nipple which was just too erect. They worked fine, you need to check and make sure that they did not move during your time out. I also bought "petal", which is a flesh colored petal shaped tape that is a bit tighter so that the nipple is almost completely pushed back into the form. Check on EBay, they have both there too. Good luck.

tricia_uktv
07-14-2009, 04:24 PM
The hardest thing was when I fell over and my nipple fell off. Its about being yourself? Surely hon,

Sounds like it all went well though,

AllieSummers
07-14-2009, 04:42 PM
You can go into most stores that carry adult clothing and stuff and get some pasties that would cover them. They are round so they should fit right over your nipples.

Just don't get the ones with shinny, dangling tassles on them. :)

Kisses,

Allie

Scotty
07-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Let em show and be proud of them!! :)

They make a pad for models to cover them - have to research that tho..