PDA

View Full Version : GG at work wearing item that made you want to dress?

heathr1
07-10-2009, 07:12 AM
Has a GG where you worked, or do work ever worn something that made you want to wear it or put you in the dressing mood?

I once worked for a hotel manager who turned up for work in a matching brown leather skirt suit. I couldn't wait to go home and dress.

Nessa88
07-10-2009, 07:16 AM
Has a GG where you worked, or do work ever worn something that made you want to wear it or put you in the dressing mood?

I once worked for a hotel manager who turned up for work in a matching brown leather skirt suit. I couldn't wait to go home and dress.

If college counts sure!!! OOO I SEE HIGH HEELS!!!!!!

LindaMarie
07-10-2009, 07:52 AM
This happens to me all the time.

I get so jealous of the cute clothes and shoes the women I work with get to wear. At least once a day, I think "what a nice outfit" and wonder what I would look like wearing it.

TGMarla
07-10-2009, 09:10 AM
This has probably happened to all of us at one time or another. I was working one day, and a woman came into the office where I was working. She didn't work there, but was a visitor of some kind. She had on a lovely pink skirt suit that just drove me mad. I spent the rest of the day looking forward to getting home so I could throw on something pretty myself. Maddening!

Elizebeth
07-10-2009, 09:45 AM
Every day of late when I seen the pretty girls in skirts walk past.

Ms Mira
07-10-2009, 12:43 PM
Everytime I see a pretty girl walking by in a sundress it gets my blood boiling. It's a combination of wanting to take them home, then wanting to be dressed with them, and then me just being confused.

AmandaM
07-10-2009, 07:38 PM
I just have to turn on the TV, walk outside, etc. All day, every day.

cdterri
07-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Every time I see a woman in a beautiful dress or skirt I want to wear it

Stephanie Atkinson
07-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Happens all the time. I get jealous :sad:

Ralph
07-10-2009, 11:39 PM
Oooohhhh, yeah. Funny thing is, just from a casual glance you'd think I'm like any other testosterone-crazed hairless ape, gawking at the pretty girls... when in reality I'm assessing everything they're wearing, imagining how it would look on me. If I didn't have such tight control over what I say in public, it could get me into trouble - "Ralph, check it out! Hot tail at 3:00!" "Ay caramba, you're right. I could totally wear her skirt... I mean, I could totally get her skirt off and, uh, get her into bed."

There was a girl at my office several years ago who always wore the kind of jewel-tone, shiny satin blouses that I love. I finally went nuts on ebay buying up a whole bunch of that kind because every time she wore one to the office I wanted to rip it off her - and leave her gaping while I wore it myself.

Chrissy8888
07-11-2009, 02:43 AM
Everytime a see a femenine woman wearing a nice suit with high heels or a silk/satin top that is all I think about.

stefanie
07-11-2009, 05:49 AM
For me it's become long dangling earrings and shoes of course!

VERONICARH
07-11-2009, 05:55 AM
For me it's a woman in a short dress, hose and high heels.

KimberlyJo
07-11-2009, 06:24 AM

Yeah...like every single day!

xAnne_Mariex
07-11-2009, 06:27 AM
Every single day at work I sit there and see all the stunning girls and I think wow....I wanna get dressed too!

No matter how they're dressed or what they're wearing, girls just inspire me to be honest.

cindyscute
07-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Yes when I see a pretty GG in something cute it gives me the urge. I'd love to get dressed and go shopping with her.

frenchie
07-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Oh yeah,I worked in an office for a while and virtually all the women there wore such smart suits, you know matching skirt and jacket,with a plain blouse underneath but teamed up with gorgeous accesories.In the summer was good but winter was better. Their fashion just seemed to get better every week.I thought I wish I could come to work like that.......Frenchie Gina

Dressing Jill
07-11-2009, 07:53 AM
Oh Yes when I am at the rodeo or at a country and western bar. There are so many awesome outfits. That I wish I could wear.

I try to dress up as much as possible at these events. However Men clothing only goes so far. I have hundreds of shirts in different colors and styles but nothing is as colorful as a beautiful cowgirl skirt, boots, top and of course a cowgirl hat. Sigh!!!!!!!

There is a rodeo going on right now near here, it is the season for rodeo's. Oh well I can look and dream and shop later.LOL..... Someday maybe society will be different.

helena.gcd
07-11-2009, 09:40 AM
last night i was out with some friends and when we were walking to a pub we saw a really beautiful girl in her early 20's. She had long blond hair, was wearing a fitted white top and blue shorts. then i look downwards and saw her shoes (blue high heeled pumps) and suddenly changed from boy mode to girl, and I was able to think was: ooohh, i'd love to have those shoes, where could has she bought them?, and in my mind all my "sexual" thoughts about her blew away and I started wondering how I would look with her complete outfit. :daydreaming:

Rita D
07-11-2009, 09:55 AM
I can only echo a number of the girls here-Happens to me ALL the time particularly if the woman is in a cute skirt or dress.
This week, a young summer intern was wearing a grey tweed skirt with a satiny black cap-sleeve blouse that were adorable together. Also had to fight with myself not to tell her how pretty she looked for fear of being office inappropriate.:sad:

victoriamwilliams1
07-11-2009, 09:59 AM
I must agree as well! Same with me but I have to wait a few days to dress:)

Deb The Brunette
07-11-2009, 10:00 AM

Nah......... I inspire the GGs lol

Alie66
07-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Wow, I thought it was only me that had these thoughts when seeing a woman in beautiful clothes. I quite often look at lovely shoes and think where did they get them from and do they do them in my size. I sometimes wish I had the nerve to ask!!

vivianann
07-11-2009, 10:20 AM
Happens to me all the time when I am not enfemme, whenever I see a woman in a nice dress or skirt I imediately want to go home and put a dress on. I prefer to dress as woman all the time, but I have to earn money, when I am not at work I dress enfemme all the time.

Marisa_M
07-11-2009, 11:39 AM
I envy all those lovely suits (jacket and skirts) that wear my female coworkers...and their heels of course.

That is the way I love to dress!:daydreaming:

April Renee
07-11-2009, 11:48 AM
I work on a college campus and its not just my co workers but the students as well, its very fun to watch the gg's and gain inspiration from what styles are in. This last week there was a student worker that had on the cutest all white sun dress cut right above her knees with silver flat sandals, it looked very cute on her and I told her how nice she looked in a NICE way..because of how I said it she didn't take it any other way than an honest complement.

luv2x-dress53959
07-11-2009, 11:57 AM
I have not had any girls that work with wear something that makes me want to dress up but when i am out in public as my guy self i am always checking out what other women are wearing and i often find myself thinking wow that oufit is hot...Autumn

iwearstockings
07-11-2009, 03:20 PM
every single day.

Marissa Mae
07-11-2009, 04:04 PM
In college I had a class with a girl who wore boots to each class...and a different pair the entire semester!

But at work I knew a girl who would wear boots and knee length skirts that put me in the mood to dress.

Boots are my kryptonite. In your situation I would of gone crazy :daydreaming:

But yeah, it's fun at work every day to see what the women are wearing. Nothing catches my breath more than a woman wearing impractical heels to work!

Fondew2004
07-11-2009, 04:40 PM
YES! but not at work. I was just entering a Wall-mart of all things (weekly groceries).

I was just turning left...and a couple passed by me. He was kind of a dorky looking guy, but the girl with him!!!! She was wearing at least three inch heels, with a beautiful white dress, full skirt, with a lace petticoat peeking out from just below the hem which was about 2 inches above her knees. OMG!!!!

I almost took out the entire table of watermelons!

Of course, went home, put on my dress...and played!!

RachelZ
07-11-2009, 04:52 PM
I'm a life guard so I see a lot of bikini's:daydreaming:

Carly D.
07-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Not so much visual, but audio.. when I hear heels on the floor anywhere.. well I don't have to tell you...

but I will.. it sets me off.. you know??!!?? sometimes a dress does.. I saw a woman dressed up for whatever the reason and I just wanted to dress up.. however I didn't.. what tha hall!! wy na yu drss up...

Sissyjanet22
07-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Really just about anything.

Tasha McIntyre
07-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Naaah, not where I work. But when out and about it's like most of the responses here.

Quite funny, but for years I bet my wife thought I was just gawking at the girls.......now she knows different....lol

Cheers

Tash :)

KathrynTX
07-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Whenever I've seen a GG at work wearing pantyhose, it's always made me want to dress. :daydreaming:

If they're also wearing a short dress/skirt and/or sandals with the hose, it ratchets up my excitement that much more.

cdterri
07-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Years ago a very beautiful lady took a job at the same place I was employed. Her first day on the job She arrived wearing a pretty women dress. I took one look at Her and told Myself that someday She and I would spend the rest of our lives together. Little did I know that not only would We become friends, lovers, husband and wife but that She would be more than willing to share that dress with Me. GOD I can not believe how good life can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SallyJ
07-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Not only makes me want to dress but makes me insanely envious...and mad at society for its restrictions!

Jessica Who
07-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Yes, even when I worked at a grocery store I would envy the girls' vests ... they were lighter in color and cut differently and I wish that I could have worn them :(

jeanine38
07-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Most definitely! Visible bra straps, high heels, purses...

ReineD
07-13-2009, 09:46 PM
lShe had long blond hair, was wearing a fitted white top and blue shorts. then i look downwards and saw her shoes (blue high heeled pumps) and suddenly changed from boy mode to girl, and I was able to think was: ooohh, i'd love to have those shoes, where could has she bought them?, and in my mind all my "sexual" thoughts about her blew away and I started wondering how I would look with her complete outfit. :daydreaming:

Wow, thanks helena for explaining this. Does it happen every time you see an attractive woman, or does something in particular set you off like the shoes?

I guess what I'm asking is you can be attracted to a woman sexually, but if something about her sets off your gal mode then you stop being attracted to her as a guy? And is it always the same kinds of things that sets off your gal mode, like sweaters, skirts, or shoes, or could it bee her beauty, body, or could it be just about anything? Or maybe even the fact that you are attracted to her sexually will set off your gal mode and then the attraction will stop?

So is it possible for you to be sexually attracted to a woman and not have her set off your gal mode? And if so, what is the difference between her and someone who does make you want to dress?

Also, if you are already dressed and out, do you no longer feel attracted to women sexually, or does it get all jumbled up? or do the same questions above apply?

This is very confusing for me.

Heathr, can you or anyone else share your thoughts?
:hugs:

Melissa Rose
07-13-2009, 09:52 PM
It happens all of the time. I will notice a cute blouse or pair of shoes and want some like them. I wish I could go up to her and ask where she got them. Bikinis and low cut dresses that show a lot of cleavage and curves are the most frustrating since I can't wear them.

Laurie909
07-14-2009, 02:48 AM
Well, actually I think it cuts two ways. If a see a pretty girl wearing something I like I think, "I would love to have an outfit like that." On the other hand sometimes I see a pretty girl and think "Why is she wearing that hideous outfit? If I was that pretty I'd try to always look my best."

Lorna
07-14-2009, 06:54 AM
I occasionally have to spend a day or two in an office/meeting environment and sometimes, very enjoyably, in the company of one or more attractively dressed women. Last month I had the pleasure of working alongside a young woman with a good figure who, on both days, dressed in knee-length skirts and high (four inches I would guess) heels. Sitting next to her I could tell she was wearing very sheer, fine tights, but from any distance her legs appeared bare. I was very attracted to her as a man and simultaneously fascinated by her movements, how she walked, crouched down to retrieve piles of documents, climbed stairs, sat down, stood up.....etc, etc. I would have loved to get to know her better....and from a different perspective, to have tried on her clothes.

erickka
07-14-2009, 07:02 AM
Been green with envy MANY times. Seen many beautiful women, and wished I were in their clothes.

Elle44
07-14-2009, 07:40 AM
I've had the same thoughts, feelings, as most posters. I loved pleated skirts when they were popular, but I still do today. Satin/nylon silky blouse's, the sound of hi heels clicking behind/front of me in a mall. Little black dresses and most dresses or skirts, satin pants. A lady with her makeup just perfect. The smell of perfume/cologne and hairspray. And the sound of nylon stockings rubbing a girls thighs as they walk.

Cary
07-14-2009, 09:52 AM
Only Everyday! The ladies at the office wear some really nice outfits and shoes. Everytime I see them I get the dressing fever.

vspowers
07-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Yes, nice blouses, even with just pants. The sound of heels echoing down the hall. Following a trail of perfume down the hall, I can sometimes guess who just went through. Sometimes a thin or silky blouse reveals the outline of a bra and I know the style of bra she is wearing.

So many women I see in other contexts now are just wearing tshirts/jeans so that now the nicely dressed ones stand out even more.

Gerard
07-14-2009, 11:35 AM
Sometimes, especially heels.

Cary
07-17-2009, 10:05 AM
Today I come in to work to find the receptionist was wearing one of the same outfits that I have, and in the same color no less. I'm a funny shaped person, so most of my outfits are pieces(big tops and medium bottoms). The odds of me seeing a GG in the exact outfit is a longshot, but there she was. She has on a black short-sleave top with black pinstripe pants and black sandels. She looks nice. I can't wait to get home and get dressed.

Nikki_H
07-17-2009, 10:37 AM
There is a petite lady in my group at the office. She is 55 and has an amazing body. Especially her legs. She always wears skirts and no hose. Her legs are just so smooth and makes me jealous, ha ha. I would love to dress like her, casual business attire with my loooong legs showing out of my pretty skirt.

Nikki

Kathi Lake
07-17-2009, 10:57 AM
My admin is the fluffiest, the softest, the girliest of girly-girls. She is an ex-cheerleader, has an incredible body, and a clothing budget far, far beyond what I'm paying her. :) I'm guessing that her husband keeps her as spoiled as I keep my wife. Hmmmmm, I wonder, I like to dress vicariously through my wife because I wish it were me wearing those pretty clothes. I wonder if he's like me?

Anyway, she always has the most amazing outfits, accessories and more. Yeah, just thinking about it makes me want to dress. I could never outdo her, but I sure would give her a run for her money!

Kathi

TJ Tresa
07-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Everytime I see a woman who looks good the first thing that goes through my mind is, "I wonder if I could look that good in that outfit." I usually decide that I can't but the urge to wear someting grows until I put on a pair of panties and a bra and whatever I'm in the mood for wiether it be slacks and a blouse, capris and a top, skirt and blouse, or dress. I have gotten sick thinking about it until I could get something feminine on.

Rachel05
07-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Oh goodness me one of my girl friends at work wears some fantastic clothes and I often think how it would feel to be able to share and her shoes, wow

Jessica_M
07-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Wow, thanks helena for explaining this. Does it happen every time you see an attractive woman, or does something in particular set you off like the shoes?

I guess what I'm asking is you can be attracted to a woman sexually, but if something about her sets off your gal mode then you stop being attracted to her as a guy? And is it always the same kinds of things that sets off your gal mode, like sweaters, skirts, or shoes, or could it bee her beauty, body, or could it be just about anything? Or maybe even the fact that you are attracted to her sexually will set off your gal mode and then the attraction will stop?

So is it possible for you to be sexually attracted to a woman and not have her set off your gal mode? And if so, what is the difference between her and someone who does make you want to dress?

Also, if you are already dressed and out, do you no longer feel attracted to women sexually, or does it get all jumbled up? or do the same questions above apply?

This is very confusing for me.

Heathr, can you or anyone else share your thoughts?
:hugs:

Oh my gosh Reine.... These are my questions exactly... but I never could put them in words like you did.

What "sets off my gal mode" is a woman that takes pride in her appearance. I don't mean obsessively....like taking an hour to get ready to go to the market... but one who cares how she looks... Has a personal "dress code" that even if casual, or running to the store... will always consider how she presents herself.
That type of woman puts me right into gal mode, and I feel emotions that I would like to get to know her.... maybe sit at Starbucks and talk about things... find out more about her life and her feelings about things.
As I think about your questions... For many years, when I see an attractive, cutely dressed woman... I don't see her sexually... I go right away to wanting to be her girlfriend so we could talk about where she gets her clothes and shoes... even everyday life.... what's going one with her boyfriend, co-workers etc...
In my gal mode, I want to share the gg girlfriend mode, and be their girlfriend.

It always amazes me... the sense of style that gg's have. When you see a gg with an attractive or cute outfit, it amazes me how well the clothes fit them. The cut, the way it sits on their shoulders etc... the clothes just look right. Guys usually just buy out of necessity and don't really care... "yep... two pants legs.... the belt will hold it up... I'm good to go!!".... Where those gg's with a sense of style, are just able to find the things that look spectacular on them. The same item might not look right on someone else.... but that gg has the attitude or bearing that makes the clothes come alive and project her personality...

Don't get me started on girls and guys that wear things that look like they slept in them... or just grabbed them out of the basket on the way out the door...

I have such admiration and respect for gg's that have a sense of personal style. It's an outer expression of who we are inside and whether we care about ourselves or not.....and for those gg that do... I want to be their girlfriend and learn from them.

Yikes... I got verbose again... I'm sorry everyone.
I really will try to rein it in..
Jessica_M

Kathi Lake
07-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Yikes... I got verbose again... I'm sorry everyone.
I really will try to rein it in..
Jessica_MJessica, don't worry about the verbosity. I find that those that don't want to read the whole post, won't. Not a problem. Others among us do, so please use any and all words you think necessary. There. See? I used a bunch of words when I simply could have said "Don't worry about it."

:)

Kathi

p.s. kinda on that topic, Thoreau said "Simplify. Simplify. Wouldn't it have better/simpler if he had just said "Simplfy?"

Cary
07-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Today I come in to work to find the receptionist was wearing one of the same outfits that I have, and in the same color no less. I'm a funny shaped person, so most of my outfits are pieces(big tops and medium bottoms). The odds of me seeing a GG in the exact outfit is a longshot, but there she was. She has on a black short-sleave top with black pinstripe pants and black sandels. She looks nice. I can't wait to get home and get dressed.

OK! I'm back home dressed in that same outfit my receptionist wore today. I was feeling great untill I looked in the mirror and realized she looked a lot better in it.:sad: I'm going to change clothes now to lift my mood.

Jessica_M
07-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Thanks for you reply Kathi...
I was holding my breath... didn't know what kind of reply I would get...
Jessica_M
PS Great Photo!

Kathi Lake
07-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Thanks for you reply Kathi...
I was holding my breath... didn't know what kind of reply I would get...
Jessica_M
PS Great Photo!Not a problem, Jess. Welcome, by the way. If you ever want an example of excess verbosity and pompous windbagginess (if that is a word), just look at my shopping posts, like yesterday's. :)

Kathi

Ronda43
07-17-2009, 03:27 PM
Happens all the time as I work in a store.

Ronda

il.dso
07-17-2009, 07:01 PM
Yes, I'm completely familiar with this phenomenon.
I'm always looking at what women are wearing and
wondering if I'd like to wear the same outfit. I also
always wonder if they're wearing nylon or cotton panties
since I absolutely love wearing my nylon panties!

blondetasha
08-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Oh yes, constantly! Its so, so frustrating!!

DanaLynn57
08-04-2009, 10:41 AM
When Im out shopping with my SO while in Male drab, and a pretty lady walks by and I look...Im not looking to see her body or to even wish I were with her well you know what I mean lol...Its to look at what she is wearing and how much I like it and and would love to have that outfit...I use to years ago would never look at another woman that way even when I was dressing some...Now it seems that I want to be that other woman and Im constantly thinking like a woman and making comments like...Oh I love her hairstyle, I just love her outfit...I couldnt wear heels that high..lol or even comment to my SO on her look and style...I do enjoy seeing what other ggs are wearing and try to emulate their styles...Especially hair styles...

DanaLynn

Ras
08-04-2009, 01:19 PM
happens all the time, I even wonder if her lingerie is as sexy as what I am wearing or how she would react if she new what I was wearing under my regular clothes

~Emma D~
08-04-2009, 01:37 PM
I feel jealous every day, whether at work or not
I work in a large City Centre with so many shops and it is just so unfair seeing so many people wearing such nice clothes, and I am the way I am:sad:

sometimes though I have walked those same streets wearing a nice skirt myself and went into a few of the shops, now that was heaven :)

StaceyJane
08-04-2009, 01:44 PM
I work in a hospital on a military base. Every woman either has scrubs or an army uniform on.
But outside of work I love to see women in a professional busines dress. That what I would love to wear and look good in.

skirtsuit
08-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Wow! I didn't know so many people felt the same way.

I think we all owe the generous women that donate such nice clothing to the thrift shops. They may not know it, but they are helping many men dress just like them.

All the Best,
SS / Ann

Sweethog
08-04-2009, 02:56 PM
I commute about 3 hours a day and see many women wearing beautiful clothes i would love to be wearing. Too many however need to bitch slapped for leaving the house dressed as they are. If they want to dress in drab clothing without soul, then they can wear a mens business suit.

alexandracross
08-06-2009, 06:36 PM
I had a co worker wear leather and silk wow that made me want to fit into clothes like that

cdoll
08-26-2009, 09:46 AM
I really like the heels and legs. The longer the better.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-26-2009, 10:19 AM
All the time! In fact one of my friends who knows I dressed joked with me "Whenever you check out a girl, I kind of always wonder if you're interested in her, the outfit or both" and I said "It's usually both."

MichelleP
08-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Definitely. On set, (where I am when I'm not in the bullpen) girls are either dressed to the "nines" to be in front of the camera or running around behind it in super casual mode. If I'm not slammed for time (doing actual work stuff) my imagination takes over and I start comparing outfits etc. - yes I could do that, yecch that color is blah on her, don't wear pinstripes or small patterns on camera honey, the director's gonna make a change, wow I love those heels with that skirt, only she could pull off that 'bedhead' look....

Michelle

sarahNZ
08-26-2009, 11:27 AM
I am a security/custodian at a local mall... every day there is at least 200 women walking through wearing something that I wish I could be wearing at the time...

Life is so unfair!

Rachel05
08-26-2009, 12:07 PM
Oh goodnes me yes, one of my GG friends at work has the most delightful shoes, heeeeeeeeeeels to die for and that quire often sets me off wanting to go and dress

Sisse4u
08-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Heck Yes, Had a young Female Boss, that had the nicest Black Slacks that "Zipped Up the Back" and if she bent over her panties peeked out just at the top of the Zipper.. To this day I wish I had those slacks!!

Joann Smith
08-27-2009, 12:35 AM
OMG ...yes There is one woman in particular a my job that looks like a half sized version of me...She is loud and wears her skirts too short and her heels too high with straight black hair....just like me..I lover to death... Often though it would be sooooo funny if i dressed as her at one of our company picnics....Not sure if her hubby would have thought it was all that funny..and he kinda big ..so i never did it.. Every day i see her she makes me smile....Bet she think i am a total nut ...one of these days i got to tell why...

Joann

Claire Fleming
08-27-2009, 06:14 AM
Recently I was in a railway station waiting for a train during the morning rush hour.

I sat looking at the women going to work. For every ten grungy women in drab clothes there was a wonderfully dressed one in skirt suit, white blouse and high heels.

Just sat there trying not to stare and wishing it was me going to an office to spend the day dressed like that. If only ...........

Kaitlyn Michele
08-27-2009, 06:25 AM
You pretty much described my entire life before i started hormones..

Actually my favorite favorite times where when I saw a woman that was tall or looked a bit like me...

I used to buy clothes from the JC Penney catalogue for talls and quite often I would see women with outfits i owned..

sherri52
08-27-2009, 06:31 AM
It happens to us all

Susan.Boots
08-27-2009, 11:27 PM
It happened today. I was having coffee at the local shop and I saw the first leather skirt of the season walk in. I so wanted to be wearing that skirt!!

Chrissie P
08-28-2009, 06:57 AM
Sometimes the simplest things can trigger me. Yesterday morning at the gas station a woman got out of her car and walked into the station.

She was wearing black slacks, well tailored in the derriere, an off white 3/4 sleeve sweater top and moderate heels. She had a couple of dangle bracelets and a pearl necklace.

She was so put together, yet so casual it was very sexy.

jillnjcd
08-28-2009, 07:16 AM
everyday when i am sitting at Starbucks - the wardrobes range from off to work or off to the gym - all stir interesting dreams of shopping and dressing

allisonrn06
08-28-2009, 07:49 AM
It happens to me all the time, only it's not just at work, it's anytime I see a nicley dressed girl/woman. Saw a girl at the local WalMart yesterday who was wearing a tight fitting black skirt, adorable heels, tan hose - made me want to hurry home and change!! :o

robincd
08-28-2009, 03:10 PM
happens all the time, I even wonder if her lingerie is as sexy as what I am wearing or how she would react if she new what I was wearing under my regular clothes

*exactly* ! !

Sarah V
09-06-2009, 01:06 AM
Yes, occasionally I get inspirations from the GG's who work around me, esp. if I am at a formal business meeting or conference and they are all dressed up :D

DaisyG
09-06-2009, 02:23 AM
With a head count of only 20 in the manufacturing firm where I work, there's not much fashion on display - - - EXCEPT

Our receptionist has the most wonderful collection of heels, mostly 4" to 4-1/2". She shows up in a different pair each day. I suspect she must own over two dozen pairs.

Cute and classy shoes have been my life-long passion, thus very often as I first see her "style of the day", all I can think of is how I'd look in them.

Unfortunately most of her styles aren't available in a wide enough size for me.

debs_xxxx
09-06-2009, 06:08 AM
At our office there's a girl who almost always wears a super-short shirt dress with black tights and ballet flats... the look is sooooo super-cute, I had to go and buy one myself!

Crysten
09-06-2009, 12:17 PM
So......there I was in the gym one day, waiting for a friend to show up. I was in the lobby, and this stunning blonde comes in wearing a beautiful just-above-the-knee cream silk skirt suit, with matching 3 inch pumps and stockings. WOW. I imagine she was about 23 or 24 years old.

So, she goes into the ladies locker room....five minutes later she comes out in a hot pink leotard and footless tights. One of those EXTREMELY high cut leotards too. And very girly gym shoes.

I think I almost passed out. WOW. WOW. WOW. This girl was leaving POOLS OF ESTROGEN behind her as she walked around. Cute and stunningly beautiful at exactly the same time. Her choice in clothes was incredible. Totally, made me want to go home and dress...AND, it got me onto the Danskin site to order some leotards of my own. I already had a few skirt suits. And I'm a HUGE fan of footless tights now. So I guess in some ways, she was a life changing vision of beauty for me. Now that I think of it. :)

Faye56
09-06-2009, 12:36 PM
there is a woman in the office who wears the most fantastic suits, she is around 5'11" tall and wears stunning heels. Her skirts are always just a little above the knee and I would love to look like her. I feel like commiting employment suicide by walking into her office in my skirt suit , nylons and heels and saying " TWINS " .:)

Monika G
09-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Oh yes. The woman wears a white long sleeve blouse, short black straight skirt and black pantyhose. And a hint of her black bra peaking out. I think she and I probably have the same cup size.

Tanya.Rebekah
09-07-2009, 07:24 PM
It sure does happen to me all the time. Well, not just at work, any woman I see wearing something nice gets me going.. It's like I'm saying,"I'll look better than you in that thread." LOLz Mwaaah ~

Rebecca Jayne
09-09-2009, 10:01 PM
Well I have a different approach. I see a woman wearing something striking, I go up pay her a compliment or two , then casually inquire where she bought her outfit. When I get home its my turn. If its not right for me I'll buy it for my wife.