PDA

View Full Version : Cooler weather

anonymousinmaryland
07-10-2009, 08:45 AM
I am enjoying this cooler weather. It gives me more time to relax and dress (by this I mean wearing bras, too), be outside, and enjoy the "global warming." :D Anyone else wearing bras (my favorites, next to long leg, all-in-ones) more because of this wonderful, cooler weather? Anonymous in Maryland

TGMarla
07-10-2009, 09:07 AM
I've never tried an all-in-one.....I'm guessing it would give me a better figure, but it'd be hot! As for a bra, well, I wear one whenever I dress, so it's a moot point. If I'm not dressing, I don't wear one, because to do so would be pointless.

As for cooler weather, yes...it's nice to not sweat in my nice clothes.

sissystephanie
07-10-2009, 10:29 AM
What cooler weather? It is still hot here in Georgia, and supposed to get hotter. But I wear my bra almost every day! Don't own a longleg, and don't want to! BTW, TGMarla, real men sweat, we "glow" like GG's!:D

linnea
07-10-2009, 11:47 AM
I wear a bra in any weather, though I often go bra-less when I wear a sun dress. As far as all-in-ones, I used to wear them. If I still did, I would avoid doing so in warmer weather. Basically, for me, the warmer the weather, the fewer clothes I like to wear. But in order to maintain some semblance of a figure, I often have to wear more underwear than I would like.

anonymousinmaryland
07-13-2009, 03:11 PM
By cooler weather, I meant, here in Maryland, it has been 75-80 degrees into July. I have been wearing bras with t shirts more openly, not blatantly showing, but not caring as much if the straps show or not, either. This is a big step for me. And like I said, certainly more enjoyable with more bra time, out in the open. Today it is above 85 degrees for only the second or third day of summer. So bra time outdoors will be less for me. Thanks for listening. Anonymous in Maryland.

immike
07-13-2009, 03:15 PM
By cooler weather, I meant, here in Maryland, it has been 75-80 degrees into July. I have been wearing bras with t shirts more openly, not blatantly showing, but not caring as much if the straps show or not, either. This is a big step for me. And like I said, certainly more enjoyable with more bra time, out in the open. Today it is above 85 degrees for only the second or third day of summer. So bra time outdoors will be less for me. Thanks for listening. Anonymous in Maryland.
I cannot wait for fall and winter,which is pantyhose weather&I love to wear skirts&heels
during winter

Teri Jean
07-13-2009, 03:21 PM
I wear a bra year around and the temps really have nothing to do with it. If I wear a sundress it would be okay to go braless but if the straps show so what. GGs do it all the time

Teri