PDA

View Full Version : What is going on...

switcheralso
07-10-2009, 06:18 PM
OK first off I love to C/D and secondly I am bi-sexual. When I speak to my male friends they are open to being intimate and I enjoy the fun.

But when I ask to C/D and play they are not as open to the idea if not just hate the idea.

Any thoughts on why that is such an issue.

Lorileah
07-10-2009, 06:20 PM
They are probably more on the gay side of the spectrum when they have "relations" with males and not so much into the feminine part...for that they could get a GG

Jessica Who
07-10-2009, 06:21 PM
It could be that femininity is a turn off for them. Without getting too personal, my wife stays far back from me when I am dressed.

She is helpful and encouraging but she also gets a bit "weirded" out because she says that I really look like a girl when I'm dressed.

It was a battle just to get her to give me a kiss en femme :rose2:

Mya Summers
07-10-2009, 06:40 PM
I might be able to give some advice on this one. I have a friend that is Gay and he knows I CD, his first question was do u like guys and I said no. Well to the point we got to talking and he said that if a man CD's and like's to sleep w/men while dressed he might as well be gay cause he doesn't see the point in getting all dressed up as a Woman and having relations, and he also said that most gay men prefer being with men not with as he put it "she-males". He said also that those that claim to be gay and still have relations w/a GG or a man in CD are not true gays they are bi-sexual. Thats the best that I can say on this situation.

Noxvictum
07-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Short and sweet version? It's just not their thing.

Diane Elizabeth
07-10-2009, 09:34 PM
I am bi sexual and I CD. They are two separate entities. Gays aren't into females (in general), so it does nothing for them. i have a boyfriend that doesn't mind me dressing, but is just as happy if I am in male mode.

dawnmarrie1961
07-10-2009, 09:42 PM
This reaction is common. Most males secretly cd or have thoughts about doing it. By bringing up the subject you are bringing to the surface these hidden feelings which causes your peers to feel uncomfortable.

MsJanessa
07-10-2009, 09:48 PM
its a matter of taste--I'm a CD and bi but really prefer sex with other CDs---sex with males while I'm dressed comes in a distant second and I don't even think about sex with males if I'm not dressed---a personal preference like your friends but the reverse I suppose

Sammy777
07-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Well it seems to me that maybe all your male friends are just gay. :D

Sophie_C
07-10-2009, 11:49 PM
It's just the butch / femme thing, and many gay men aren't into anything in the female spectrum. It's much like a straight man being turned off by Buck Angel, even though he still has girl parts.

It just doesn't do it for them.