PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Level of Crossdressing?

Julie
07-12-2005, 03:01 AM
How would you rank your level of crossdressing.
With 1 being something like: "I don't care as long as I'm wearing something feminine" and 10 being: "I like to dress as close as possible to allow me to pass"

Deborah
07-12-2005, 03:04 AM
I used to not dress up that much ,but here lately i've been trying to look all female. So i put 6 for now.

Clare
07-12-2005, 03:06 AM
I selected the 7 rating as I like to present as well groomed as possible. Unfortunately, i can't achieve the standard required for higher ratings.

Quality clothing, practical shoes, appropriate accessories, nice hair style, and the best makeup job i can muster.

I take pride in my appearance and try to stay stylish whilst i'm dressed.

Christine

Julie
07-12-2005, 03:06 AM
I used to not dress up that much ,but here lately i've been trying to look all female. So i put 6 for now.

All female? That would put you at a ten.

Deborah
07-12-2005, 03:13 AM
Ok well 10 then :D
To bad i can't change it.

alise
07-12-2005, 05:46 AM
How difficult is the question !!!! How is it possible to say 4, 5, 6 ? When i'm dressed, sure that thanks to mother nature, i look great from back , the front side is not as good. But anyway, I'll say, i'm average, so lets say 6 ! (+1 if i take into account the way of thinking, and being)
It's my answer, but not sure about it ....

Wendy me
07-12-2005, 05:57 AM
i went with a 7 because i am not realy passable but have fun just being me ....oh i got all the clouthes , make up and every thing else ....and a over acctive shopping thingy...

ChristineRenee
07-12-2005, 08:11 AM
I went with 6 but I'm not sure I know what that means. Like Wendy, I know I'm not passable and don't venture out. I don't fully dress up that often either, but when I do I try to look the very best I can. Maybe I don't understand the question. Is it the frequency with which we dress up...or how much when we do? Or how passable as a female we look when we do?

Anyway...I voted 6...sounded about right to me.:)

Tristen Cox
07-12-2005, 08:12 AM
I dunno I voted four, not sure what it means but I did it anyway :D

Jonien
07-12-2005, 08:48 AM
I voted '10' although not as paserble as most of you girls but I do my best to look my best all the time, in or out.

Julie
07-12-2005, 08:49 AM
The idea is how much effort you put into dressing, not how you feel you look when you're done or if you can pass. In other words, how serious are you about dressing? Do you always try to look your feminine best? Then you're a 10, even if you can't afford a wig or forms or whatever you may want to have. Do you like to wear the clothes but don't want to be bothered with makeup or a wig? Then you're somewhere in the middle. Are you satisfied just wearing an item or two but could care less about appearing feminine? Then you would be at or close to a 1.

When I go out I try to look the best I can. I know I can't pass but that doesn't stop me from taking the time to make sure my makeup is right, my wig is styled and my clothes are neatly ironed and fashioned according to where I'll be. That makes me a 10 even though I usually wear casual clothing. But my intent is to look like a normal GG, not Paris Hilton. It all has to do with effort, not results.
Sorry for the confusion. I'll see if I can reset the poll. If not, I'll restart it with a better explanation.

ChristineRenee
07-12-2005, 08:54 AM
Thanks Julie...that better explains it for me. It puts me at a 9 or 10 then...prolly a 10....I always try to look the best and most feminine that I can!;)

I changed your 6 to a 10. :)
Julie

Julie
07-12-2005, 08:58 AM
Christine, Amy and Tristen,

I changed your answers to 10's because from what you've said or what I've seen, you all fit the criteria I noted above.

Anyone else that already voted but feels you need to change it now that I've tried to explain it better (I hope I did), let me know either here or through PM what score you gave yourself and what score you want it changed to.

Again, sorry for the confusion. Since the messages get posted before you have a chance to create the poll I kind of Fed Exed the poll by typing in numbers w/o explanation. My bad.

Tristen Cox
07-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Julie you can add the explanations to the poll when you edit it. Thanks for the ten though. But I'd be lying if I said I was a ten on feelings.

Vivian Best
07-12-2005, 09:09 AM
If you are measuring "effort" to be the best you can be I have to say I try my hardest to look the best I can. I take the attitude that if I'm going to do something I'm going to the best I possibly can. Therefore, I voted 9 because I feel there is always room to improve.

Vivian

Clare
07-12-2005, 09:09 AM
It all has to do with effort, not results.
Sorry for the confusion. I'll see if I can reset the poll. If not, I'll restart it with a better explanation.

Hey Julie, i was so keen to do the poll and enter a quick explanation, i didn't really absorb the intent of what you were asking. Anyway, a score of 10 is a fair number, but 25 is more realistic!

Christine

Gemma
07-12-2005, 09:13 AM
After reading your explanation I would have to be 9 or 10, I always take ages getting ready even if I only have an hour or two to be dressed, i.e. my daughter is going to be here, I always want to look my best, if I'm staying in or out, which I have done only the once.

CharleneCD
07-12-2005, 09:36 AM
I'm going to go with an 8. When I go out, I do my best to look my best. But I didnt vote 10 because at home I've been a bit lazy not putting on makeup or wig. But maybe that makes me more like a real female since at home they dont get dolled up either.

Jenny Beth
07-12-2005, 10:18 AM
I'm a 10....Bo Derek eat your heart out! I voted 10 because I dress every day, mostly casual but when I get out on those rare occasions I do my best to look very femme.

Kimberly
07-12-2005, 10:43 AM
I'm glad this isn't a "how often do you dress?" poll?? otherwise, right now, it would be quite low! :(

But when I dress I've gotta look right!! ... about an 8 for me.

christine knudson
07-12-2005, 10:49 AM
I don't think that anyone can be a ten. They would have tp be a woman. I do my best all the time. I was out with a preop and a girl friend of hers. Her girlfriend thought I was a woman. I give myself a 8.

JoAnnDallas
07-12-2005, 11:00 AM
Tristen... I understood your poll. I have only recently started going out somewhat in public. Whenever I dress up in a skirt or dress, I always try and make sure my makeup is done properly, that my wig is on correctly and styled, that my nails are trimm and the nail polish is done correctly. I constantly try and improve my looks. Recently I learned from the Bueaty section a better way to do my eyebrows, that enhances my femm look. I may not go out, just stay around the house, but I TRY to look as femm as possible.

On other days, it's T-shirt, slacks, with panties and bra undies, and I don't try to look/feel femm.

So when I really dress up - 10.... On other days - 5

LindaTS
07-12-2005, 11:37 AM
I have to say I'm a 10. I'm totally dressed every daywith complete makeup and nails done. I also go out quite a lot during the day and I consider myself to be much more female that male. Such is life. I love it.

Natalie x
07-12-2005, 02:40 PM
I maybe only get to dress properly once a week, and when I do, I don't often go out, yet. But when I dress, I go for it as best I can.

So, I voted 10, for effort.

Tristen Cox
07-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Tristen... I understood your poll.

Huh? :confused: My poll aye? You better have another look. This time put your left shoe on the right foot and your....... :D

Deborah
07-12-2005, 04:50 PM
Christine, Amy and Tristen,

I changed your answers to 10's because from what you've said or what I've seen, you all fit the criteria I noted above.

Anyone else that already voted but feels you need to change it now that I've tried to explain it better (I hope I did), let me know either here or through PM what score you gave yourself and what score you want it changed to.

Again, sorry for the confusion. Since the messages get posted before you have a chance to create the poll I kind of Fed Exed the poll by typing in numbers w/o explanation. My bad.

Ty Julie :D

Ariel
07-12-2005, 05:49 PM
The idea is how much effort you put into dressing, not how you feel you look when you're done or if you can pass. In other words, how serious are you about dressing? Do you always try to look your feminine best? Then you're a 10, even if you can't afford a wig or forms or whatever you may want to have. Do you like to wear the clothes but don't want to be bothered with makeup or a wig? Then you're somewhere in the middle. Are you satisfied just wearing an item or two but could care less about appearing feminine? Then you would be at or close to a 1.

When I go out I try to look the best I can. I know I can't pass but that doesn't stop me from taking the time to make sure my makeup is right, my wig is styled and my clothes are neatly ironed and fashioned according to where I'll be. That makes me a 10 even though I usually wear casual clothing. But my intent is to look like a normal GG, not Paris Hilton. It all has to do with effort, not results.
wish I had read that one first, then voted. I put as much work into dressing as I can (limited resourses and what not), but I voted 6.

Gina Lima
07-12-2005, 05:55 PM
10!

lovesleather
07-12-2005, 07:34 PM
My level is dressing in a leather skirt leather jacket/blazer and knee high boots with a thong underneath.

What level would people class that i said 3 because i'm new to this!

Please msn me for leather chat!

AmyCarter
07-12-2005, 09:34 PM
I dunno I voted four, not sure what it means but I did it anyway :DI'm not sure what it means either. I mean, shoot, i've been called madam before in my regular clothes out with my parents. And I really don't care or have to try much at all. So I said 1.

ChristineRenee
07-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Thanks Julie...that better explains it for me. It puts me at a 9 or 10 then...prolly a 10....I always try to look the best and most feminine that I can!;)

I changed your 6 to a 10. :)
Julie Thanks Julie. Bo Derek I ain't...but when dressed I'm always the best looking Chrissie that I can be!;)

Julie
07-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Yeah girls, this is all about how much you feel inside when you dress. Forget how you can pick out all your flaws (it's a girly thing so just get over it already!) As we saw in Clueless it's all about presentation. So this poll is simply an idea of how much we put into trying to look our feminine best. Are you a perfectionist? Then you have to be a ten. Do you not care but just want to wear women's clothes? Then you'd be a 1 or 2. It all depends on what you aspire to. How you think you look has nothing to do with it. How much time you spend to look your best is what this is all about!

And Tris, you will always be a ten, no matter what you think. Now, go to bed and I don't want to hear anymore complaining out of you young lady! I need some quiet time too little missy! And if you get out of bed without permission.....................:eek:

Melissa A.
07-12-2005, 10:32 PM
What I attempt and what I achieve may be two different things, but I am a 10. (may be the only chance for me to ever say that!!) I love my male side too, but when I dress, I AM female. I feel it, and pretty much effortlessly act and move female. It's a real part of who I am. So I am a ten. Sorry-had to say it again!! so cool!! Thanks, Julie.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Tristen Cox
07-13-2005, 01:36 AM
And Tris, you will always be a ten, no matter what you think. Now, go to bed and I don't want to hear anymore complaining out of you young lady! I need some quiet time too little missy! And if you get out of bed without permission.....................:eek:
Hmm, nobody here but me now. Mwhahahaha! I'll just sneek down and get some ice cream:D

Krystal Lee
07-13-2005, 11:46 PM
Always pressing and always try to look my best. Stopped at the adult book store on the way back from the doctors today and was told " you look cute today sweety" this from one of us that lives it every day. Made me feel real good, but now wonder if I pressed too hard at the doctors. Oh Well. So for me a 10. You are right Melissa that was fun! Hugs Krystal.

Julie
07-14-2005, 12:49 AM
Hmm, nobody here but me now. Mwhahahaha! I'll just sneek down and get some ice cream:D

Tris, don't do that laugh again! I mean I was really scared! https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/itsokay.gif

BTW, how was the ice cream? I love chocolate chip (but no mint!)

Tristen Cox
07-14-2005, 12:56 AM
No mint here:) But I do like those little marshmellows:D

Huh? I DID NOT EAT IT ALL! :liar:

DawnRodgers
07-14-2005, 01:06 AM
You'd think this would be simple wouldn't you.
I always put maximum effort into dressing always in full makeup, wif, jewelry, a dress or skirt and blouse, underwear, breast forms, nail polish, perfume trying to look (successfully, I think) like a woman. I find, however, that at times I am just as happy wearing panties and a bra, a touch of perfume, occassionaly nylons (heck even knee highs) and flats. I don't know if that means I am more comfortable with my femininity in that I am able to be a casually dressed woman rather than having to dresds to the nines each and every time. And, by the way it is just as fulfilling and certainly seems more natural. After all GG's don't wear drsses and nylons and such all day, every day.
Dawn

Julie
07-14-2005, 01:07 AM
Huh? I DID NOT EAT IT ALL! :liar:

Okay! That's it! Now march upstairs right now young lady! You won't be laughing when all that ice cream goes to your thighs! Now go to bed!

Anybody see the ice cream scoop?

ChloeJDav
07-17-2005, 07:29 PM
I voted 10 as I always want to look as convincing as I can and pass as a woman. I'm not saying I do, but I try. I often go out shopping as Chloe but not in my local area. I feel I pass most of the time but sometimes get the feeling I've been read.
Chloe x

prettyflower
07-18-2005, 11:29 AM
If there was a crossdressing school, I would have graduated with honors! :love: