PDA

View Full Version : 24... but not 7

Blaire
07-11-2009, 10:54 AM
Usually I have a night or two a week where I can dress up at home, and things are good, everything runs smoothly. I travel a lot, and always seem to pack for 2: me and myself. (tee hee) So I manage to get my "fix" in reguarily.

It was just me at the house this weekend, nothing to do, nowhere to go, just relaxing. I've never had the chance to dress up 24/x... and I'm just off a 24/2 weekend, and feel just... wow. The go anywhere, do anything, be anyone feeling of freedom is a new one, and I suspect mildy addictive :)

No stories to go along with, just had to share that of my weekend. Sunday sucks (workweek start's Sunday), back to the blahs...

Blare

Sarah Doepner
07-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Sometimes I go months with only a few opportunities to dress and then it's just for a few hours each time. The longer I go without that chance, the more likely it is that I get cranky or just plain mean at times. Those weekends or vacations where I can "get my girl on" for a couple of days, or more, are so very valuable to my psyche. It usually results in me being a lot more relaxed and comfortable with my lot in life.

My last chance was in May and my next one will probably be in August, so just wish those around me good luck until I get that next one in.

anonymousinmaryland
07-13-2009, 04:06 PM
I've been wearing bras now about 24 years but more and more each day. I would like to wear them 18/7, but it's not going to happen (not out to friends and family). My wife knows when I'm not "dressed," I am cranky and have a bad attitude. She has said several times I'm in a better mood when "dressed" (wearing a bra). When spring changes into summer, I dress less; I, too, look forward to September and cooler weather. (More bra time.) Anonymous in Maryland