PDA

View Full Version : Things that people say

Niya W
07-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Some times a person says some thing that just makes you shake your head

on the way to the club last night I got into a discussion about GG's marring CD. The person I was with said why would women want to be a CD . This coming from a CD. I was like are you sh***ing me ?

sherryleigh
07-11-2009, 12:13 PM
I was sitting in a bar after work one day and this woman next to me, this is a straight bar and she is a lesbian, had gone to a gay bar and the bartender was apparently a TGurl. This person, a lesbian, turns to me and asks me why a man would want another man dressed as a woman? Wierd huh?

Deb The Brunette
07-11-2009, 12:30 PM
I was sitting outside a bar and a guy pointed up at the sky and asked me "is that the moon up there" ..eh ?

.....I just said..."dunno I'm new around here"

Jeanna
07-11-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body...for real! :battingeyelashes:

suzypier
07-11-2009, 01:10 PM

I feel the same. :)

Meredith
07-11-2009, 01:14 PM

That soooooo describes me!

Raquel June
07-11-2009, 01:32 PM
My favorite ice breaker is when a guy sits down next to me at a gay bar and emphatically tells me he's totally straight--then follows it up by asking me if I have a c*ck.

KimberlyJo
07-11-2009, 01:53 PM
My favorite ice breaker is when a guy sits down next to me at a gay bar and emphatically tells me he's totally straight--then follows it up by asking me if I have a c*ck.

ooooh that's hawt. lol. (I mean *tee hee* *giggle*)

iwearstockings
07-11-2009, 02:30 PM
I am getting married on the 12 december in London. I am fortunate enopugh to have a wonderful and supporting S/O who knows of my kinkyness and actively participates in it. She has said to me on more than one occasion( I can still be a little coy about it) that to her its no big deal, in fact a good thing that I know my own sexuality and am comfortable enough to indulge myself. To be honest, I think if I had told her and she had flipped out we would not be where we are now. Its a partnership and who has the right to 'forbid' me anyway? I would only want to be with someone that accepts me for who i am.

PaulaJaneThomas
07-11-2009, 04:43 PM
then follows it up by asking me if I have a c*ck.

Maybe he breeds chickens?

Niya W
07-11-2009, 05:41 PM

Translation, I'm looking to get bent over.

Carly D.
07-11-2009, 05:45 PM
I was sitting outside a bar and a guy pointed up at the sky and asked me "is that the moon up there" ..eh ?

.....I just said..."dunno I'm new around here"

That one.. I scratched my head on that.. hmm.. I think you're right.. could be.. my favorite answer to nothing.. nothing said is nothing said.. that's my favorite saying.. who said that?? I did.. mark yer calander for when they use that one on the tv...