PDA

View Full Version : First time out

DenverMichelle
07-11-2009, 01:30 PM
My first time out and about was when the wife was away for the weekend. I had the opportunity to dress for the entire weekend. OnFriday evening I got myself dressed in a very short micro mini, thigh hi stockings and my favorite 5 in red heels. Full makeup and wig, then got in my car and went for a drive. Just outside of town there is a rest area, so I decided to stop and get out for a short walk. have to admit i was extremely nervous yet very excited to get out in full view of anyone who cared to see and strut my stuff. Of course I was dressed rather ****ty to be out walking but I felt so hot and sexy. Did notice that a few truckers were whistleing and calling for me to come over to their trucks. Was far to nervous to even think about going over to any of them. I then went back to my car and got back on the hiway and headed home. Saturday morning I got up and decided to dress for the entire day, something I have never had the opportunity to do before. I showered and shaved then got myself dressed in a great pair of jeans with some heels, nice red top, lite make-up and short haired wig. Decided to go sowntown Denver and get out on the streets and do some window shopping. It was exciting to get out and walk around in my heels during the daylite hours. Later that say I decided I wanted to go to a movie. Not having a fem voice i was extremely nervous going up any purchasing my ticket. Did get a strange look when telling the cashier what movie I wanted to see, but really did'nt care. Walked in and enjoyed the movie then went home for the day. Coul not wait for the next opportunity to come and dress again as i was hooked on getiing out and about.

PheonaP
07-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Way to go girl. :hugs: Now you've broken the ice, there will be no holding back.

kayesimone
07-11-2009, 04:13 PM
...but did'nt really care...i love that!
way to go!

Jennifer James
07-11-2009, 09:56 PM
congrats hun I went out in Denver last fall to BJ's for the 1st time was super nervous but when i walked in there i felt such a rush :) i'll never forget it

Miranda09
07-12-2009, 12:44 AM
Yeaaaa Michelle. You go girl! Sounded like a fun time. :)

RobertaM
07-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Fantastic,, well done,, Congratulations.

gailgirl9
07-12-2009, 01:06 AM
going out in public is so much fun!