PDA

View Full Version : Going out

tracey1
07-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Hi girls,

Well i did it and i went out for that drive last night and it was fantastic to say the least.I even go out the car several times and that night breeze blowing up my dress was so good.I would love to take the next step now and this coming Tuesday i have the chance to dress again and would love to go to a gay bar as some of you lovely girls suggested but just wish i had someone to go with,never mind.Do any of you girls know anywhere fairly local to where i live ?? I live in a quiet town called Ormskirk which is about 15 miles from Liverpool(but dont want to go there really),7 miles from Southport and about 30 miles from Manchester.Can anyone help as would love to do this on Tuesday.

Luv

Tracey xxx

Tasha McIntyre
07-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Hi Tracey, can't help you with local knowledge, but it sounds like you are ready to find your wings and get out and about.

Good luck.

Tash :)

Kaz
07-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Hi girls,

Well i did it and i went out for that drive last night and it was fantastic to say the least.I even go out the car several times and that night breeze blowing up my dress was so good.I would love to take the next step now and this coming Tuesday i have the chance to dress again and would love to go to a gay bar as some of you lovely girls suggested but just wish i had someone to go with,never mind.Do any of you girls know anywhere fairly local to where i live ?? I live in a quiet town called Ormskirk which is about 15 miles from Liverpool(but dont want to go there really),7 miles from Southport and about 30 miles from Manchester.Can anyone help as would love to do this on Tuesday.

Luv

Tracey xxx

I am UK, but East Coast so can't help with details.. but... go slowly..

I know how it feels, and the adrenaline rush is great.. I want to walk around in skirts all the time... BUT...

my advice... take it easy....

Plan ahead...

:hugs::love:

gennee
07-11-2009, 06:15 PM
So happy :) for you, Tracey. I remember the first time I went out. It gets better.

Gennee

:cheer: