PDA

View Full Version : Becoming Gemma: Episode 6

Gemma
07-12-2005, 07:39 AM
Link to Episode 5
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10876

George looked forward to his visit's to Alan's and continued to make excuse's to go round there whenever he could, but tragedy struck him and the rest of his family, when, after only being married for 11 months, his beloved sister Sharon passed away at the tender age of 37, George and his family were terribly hurt, for 6 months he stopped going to Alan's and hadn't dressed during this period, until he and his family had had gotten over the grief off their loss, they were never completly healed, but were more at ease talking about the good times and the future of her children, George was feeling a little better and being on his own one day decided to dress, as he was getting ready, he thought about his sister and wished he had told her about himself and there and then made up his mind to tell his wife.
George pondered on this for days and one morning, around 2 a.m., he lay awake, thinking how to approach the subject, when his wife woke up and asked if anything is the matter, "I have something to tell you about myself" George replied, shaking inside.
They had been up 10 mins and George had had just lit his fourth cigarette, when he blurted out, "I'm a crossdresser", the only thing he could think to say, his wife was stunned and started to cry, George thought he had done the right thing, but it had failed, he tried to talk about it, but she refused to discuss it and made him promise he wouldn't do it again, he promised.
For 6 months George had kept his promise and he was working in the docks, doing long hours, when he had had an overwhelming desire to dress and shave his legs again.
George was taking his children and wife to Chessington Zoo, the day before the trip, he feigned illness and got his late sister's husband to take them, George shaved and had a great day dressing in new outfits she had brought. The next day while she was cleaning the bathroom, she confronted George about all the hairs, I had'nt cleaned up properly, he thought, he admitted he had had shaved his legs and worn her clothes, she went mad and told anyone she could, his entire family, his friends, he told Alan's mum, who didn't have a clue about her son, anyone who would listen, George had some explaining to do, he told the truth to his family first, but to his surprise no-one was really bothered, he did get a few remarks from his younger brother's, but they were all in jest, George felt more at ease and explained why he liked to dress, he told his mum, he wished he had told Sharon and his mum said she would have understood, "I don't want to be another daughter Mum" George exclaimed, "I would love another daughter George" and gave him a massive hug.
George spoke to his friends and they also surprised him and were very supportive, again he recieved a lot of comments of some people, these were not in jest like his brother's, but they wer'nt close friends, so chose to ignore them. One friend was more intrested in the relationship with his wife and brother-in-law and with some digging, they were having an affair.
George stayed at his parents for a couple a weeks, until he got a flat, a friend had even giving him some of his ex girlfriend's dresses, which she had left at their flat when they had spilt up, George was very pleased at the support of his friends, he was now able to dress whenever he wanted too.
One of the dresses George was given was a long sleeved white mini dress, he brought himself some underwear, a matching pair of white panties and bra, he was impressed by the lace, white tights, he couldn't find white stockings and 3" white court shoes, he brought a little make-up and Alan had had giving him a long blonde wig.
George ran a bubble bath, shaved his legs and for the first time his chest, the dress he was going to wear was low cut and he wanted to look as pretty as he could. George took his time with the make-up, he wanted everything to be perfect, he gave his face a light powdering, applied the eyeshadow, masscara, blusher and lipstick, taking considerable care on each and every part of his face, he put on his wig and stared at himself in the mirror, "You look beautiful" he said to his reflection, "I know" was the reply, he put on the bra and panties, filling out the bra with cotten wool, as he had done before, he loved the way his chest looked with no hairs, it made him feel giddy all over, he then wished he had a pretty necklace to put on, he pulled on his tights and enjoyed every second as they slowly accended up in legs and over his behind, he put on the shoes and the dress, it was a little tight, but he felt good in it, the dress came to mid-thigh and the sleeves and across the belly, were of a see-through material, George's mirror was'nt very large, so he stood it on the floor against the coffee table at an angle in his living room, this way he could see most of himself, after admiring himself for a while, he placed the mirror opposite his chair, "This is the first time I've been able to dress and not worry about being caught" George said to his opposite, when a dark cloud appeared over him and he started to feel guilty over dressing, he had recieved divorce papers the day before and he was being divorced over his cross dressing, George undressed.
He believed this to be a one off, he enjoyed dressing and did'nt want to be put off, he looked forward to getting ready whenever he got home from the pub or work, he took his time getting ready, but after a short while he felt guilty and blamed himself for everything, he then decided to get rid of the clothes and try and put it all behind him.

Next time in Episode seven of Becoming Gemma

George moves in with his brother and discovers the internet and a new world is opened up to him.

Link to Episode 7
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11363

I was going to write this at the very end of the story, but thought I would tell you this, I always wished I had told my sister, who I still miss very much, but last night I dreamt of her and she is telling me, Its ok, I know and its doesn't matter, I don't know what it means and it's the only part I can remember, It's just proably linked to me writing this story and it playing on my mind, but it felt very comforting to know, that if I had told her, she would've been fine about it, it may not have anything to do with Gemma, but I like to think, maybe it was, love and miss you sweet Sharon x x x x x

Sharon
07-12-2005, 08:48 AM
Keep them coming, Gemma! :)

Tristen Cox
07-13-2005, 07:01 AM
I thought I would give your thread a little bump back up so people would read it. Still enjoying this. I especially liked the footnote ;)

Tamara Croft
07-14-2005, 07:15 PM
It's really sad that your sister passed away :hugs: she came back to tell you everything was ok.... whether it was a dream or not, to feel comforted by it is a good thing :D

*awaits next chapter* ;)