PDA

View Full Version : showers

Mikala0589
07-12-2009, 01:44 PM
I found such a new thrill with my crossdressing experiences. My wife was away for the weekend and I got all done up. I think I'm getting better at makeup but I still want to perfect it before I post any photos. Anyways, I took a ride around town late at night. I felt great with the windows open and my wig blowing in the summer breeze. I decided to come home after a while and just hang out dressed up. Before I went to bed that night, I wanted to take a shower so I got took off my jeans and shirt and got in the shower with my wig on and bra and panties. The hot water running through my wig was great. Anyone ever have this type of experience?

On a side note, does anyone have a good link to doing makeup? I am pretty dumb when it comes to what to put on first and how to make it all blend in nicely. I'd really appreciate any advice I could get. Thanks alot.

Joni Marie Cruz
07-12-2009, 03:43 PM
On a side note, does anyone have a good link to doing makeup? I am pretty dumb when it comes to what to put on first and how to make it all blend in nicely. I'd really appreciate any advice I could get. Thanks alot.

Yes. Kevyn Aucoin. Here's his website, girl. kevyn aucoin makeup

hugs...Joni Mari

Teri Jean
07-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Yes, but my wig needed to be washed anyway. It feels so good though.

Keli

celeste26
07-12-2009, 04:12 PM
I dont frequently do it but having a bra and forms on in the shower is wonderful, dont usually include the panties though. It is nice to have the forms glued on so there is little incentive to keep the bra on.

geri-tg.
07-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Try taking a shower with your tights or thigh highs on. Feels great also.

Jessica Who
07-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Hmm...never tried this but I have always wanted to take a shower with a bathing suit on... guess it needs to get added to the 'to do' list :D

PaulaJaneThomas
07-12-2009, 04:43 PM
I've always fancied having a shower in one of those deep sea diving suits.

cdbethany
07-12-2009, 05:00 PM
ive had many a shower and bath while dressed before now although ive tried with a wig and prefer not to wear one while getting wet.some people are really into this,the "fetish" for lack of a better term is called wetlook.
love bethany xxxxxx

CD Susan
07-12-2009, 06:41 PM
I have taken a shower only a few times while wearing a bra or panties. I don't find it especially appealing but I should try wearing a wig in the shower. This would be a good prelude to washing the wig in a tub or sink with a wig cleaning solution. It sounds like it would be fun.

Fondew2004
07-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Try taking a bubble bath while wearing a pretty little babydoll nightie....MMMmmmm!

TGMarla
07-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Hmmm.....

Is this a human hair wig? Every time I've washed my wigs, or gotten them wet in any way, they get matted and unruly. I only use a very gentle soap on them, like woolite, and I carefully hand-wash them and allow them to hang dry. It's hard to imaging that wearing them in the shower would do them any good.

But I'm glad you enjoyed it.

:straightface:

Sammy777
07-12-2009, 09:04 PM
You know what I like to shower with??? Soap and shampoo, :lol2:
The clothes stay outside the shower for me thanks. :D

They can have there own funtime in the washing machine.

Christina89
07-12-2009, 09:06 PM
i've taken showers in a swimsuit and it feels so amazing. i love the feel of it on my skin.

Colleen03
07-13-2009, 01:02 AM
I take showers in my swimsuits, and it feels very sexy, and I love walking around the house with a wet swimuit on as it dries on your skin.

wetlook crossdresser
07-13-2009, 02:55 PM
I don't have a wig, just my own head of hair growing longer all the time and enjoying it. Like you, I too enjoy taking a bath or shower with my breastforms, bra, and panties on. In fact I do it all the time and those garmets are the foundation of complete full covering outfits that I love to wear in the bath. Add bubbles and it is the ultimate sensual experience in clothes that I have had. Air, water, and smooth fabric caressing me all over feels sooo good! It is great to experiment with different types of materials and outfit styles. Enjoy! Chris:battingeyelashes:

patricia 402
07-13-2009, 03:09 PM
ive never goten my wig wet but showering or swiming with your bra and panties and a full slip is heavenly!!:battingeyelashes:

anonymousinmaryland
07-13-2009, 03:16 PM
I have no swimsuits, but the feel of a shower in a bra and pantyhose, is very, very nice. Anonymous in Maryland

Leanne2
07-13-2009, 03:51 PM
I like to shower with my wife while we are both wearing our birthday suits. Real clothing would just get in the way. Leanne

Nicole Sarah
07-13-2009, 06:50 PM
I've showered while fully dressed en femme a few times, mostly because it was unbearable hot at the time.
It saves me the trouble of throwing the clothes in the washing machine, and it also feels kind of sexy :o
It's fun to cut loose and do something crazy sometimes.

Mona
07-13-2009, 08:35 PM
I've worn panties in the shower and I felt pretty sexy.

JoanFlores
07-13-2009, 10:54 PM
I have showered with my wig but use a nice shampoo.

Persephone
07-14-2009, 12:55 AM
I am totally shocked! Not one girl here has mentioned a hand-held shower massager. Have an intimate conversation with GG's about having fun in the shower and it will be way up there on the list!

Angie G
07-14-2009, 09:49 AM
I tend to shower with nothing on. My hair is past mt shoulders so I don't wear a wig.the thing I like most about a shower is shaving my legs.:hugs:
Angie

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-14-2009, 03:20 PM
I nevered shower with my wig or anything else on but since I'm built like a female athlete I always imagine I have long hair and love to shave my legs in the shower.

Felicity

denise-x
07-14-2009, 10:21 PM
personally I love massaging my natural B cup boobs with soap and since my little boys have recessed deep in my body I love feeling the water run over my body ......I find it very sexual.
Love, Hugs and Kisses

curious_one
07-14-2009, 10:40 PM
wow, i never thought of that. It sounds sooo amazing. I think tomorrow i'm gonna try that. ;)

leotard fan
07-15-2009, 09:20 AM
aquadrop2001 said:"I take showers in my swimsuits, and it feels very sexy, and I love walking around the house with a wet swimuit on as it dries on your skin." i do the same and it´s just great!! just try it!!