PDA

View Full Version : confuse

charlen
07-12-2009, 03:08 PM
hi everyone ihave a problem that i think all have but i would some input from u girls iam a cd for most of my life i am over the roadtruck driver i also love mcycle guns but most of all i love to get dressup i love it all painted nails make up heel but my problem is i feel guilty about it i wonder why

Joni Marie Cruz
07-12-2009, 03:23 PM
hi everyone ihave a problem that i think all have but i would some input from u girls iam a cd for most of my life i am over the roadtruck driver i also love mcycle guns but most of all i love to get dressup i love it all painted nails make up heel but my problem is i feel guilty about it i wonder why

Hi Charlen-

Welcome to T-World, honey. You aren't doing or feeling anything you need to be guilty about, it's other people who try to make us feel that way. Nothing about being TG is wrong. Nothing about feeling femme is bad, wrong, illegal or immoral. You have nothing to feel guilty about unless you let someone else make you feel that way. It's all up to you, sweety. If anyone hassles you about it, you just tell them Joni Mari said it's alright. There ya go, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Gabrielle Hermosa
07-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Your guilt most likely stems from the fact that crossdressing is a social taboo and not understood by most of the population - including many crossdressers.

If crossdressing was not a social taboo, but rather an accepted everyday thing, I doubt you'd feel guilty.

Substitute your crossdressing with being a football fan, or perhaps a musician. What if instead, you spent your cd time watching football and memorizing players stats, or composing music and practicing your instrument of choice? Would you feel guilty? Both of these activities might take your time away from other things in your life, just like crossdressing, but I doubt either would make you feel guilty because they're both considered "normal" by society.

Crossdressing is a normal activity, too. What's not normal is how society treats the subject and subsequently treats us.

I doubt this will cure you of your guilt, but I hope it starts to put you in the right frame of mind about things. Trust me when I tell you that your guilt is unfounded. Unless you are doing something that directly harms others by crossdressing, then you have nothing to feel guilty for.

Reflect and relax... or feel guilty if you prefer. It's up to you. :)