PDA

View Full Version : He thought I was a woman

CharleneCD
07-12-2005, 10:22 AM
I just got the best compliment posible today. Came online to check the forums and my yahoo chat poped up with someone I didnt know. It was a 41 year old guy from near where I live. He was playing all coy with me and i finaly got him to admit he was searching for some one else and came accross my profile. He thought I was interesting and pretty so he decided to try to chat with me. You have to understand that I have my sex listed as female on my profile with the same picture as I use for my avatar here. I set up this account specificaly for dealing with other CD's on the net. I never thought it would be found by the unknowing.

Well I didnt lead him on. I asked if he knew what the tg attached to my name meant. He said no, so I explained it for him. His response, "bummer lol". I then asked if he really thought I was a gal. He said yes. I told him that I considered that a great compliment and appologized for my profile being confusing.

I have since added a comment to my profile that should help keep this happening in the future. But what a rush, he thought I was a female. Yes yes yes. It feels so good. :dance: :cheer:

Stephenie
07-12-2005, 10:26 AM
You must be on the top of the world right now. Hugs

Emily Ann Brown
07-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Congratulations girl. Way to go !!! I'm jealous.

Emily Ann

JoAnnDallas
07-12-2005, 10:35 AM
Wow Charlene that's great. What did your SO think about??

CharleneCD
07-12-2005, 10:54 AM
Charlene, I have always thought of you as a woman..... :flirt:
Well, like a sister anyway. :)

Susan, thank you vey much. That means alot to me.

Joanne, I think Bunny plans onposting her own opinion shortly.

JoAnnDallas
07-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Can't wait, alway love Bunnies post.

Bunny "GG"
07-12-2005, 11:07 AM
That double crossin, low down, dirty stinky dog....Two timing me with that other man...I could see him (that joe) waiting and lurking for my girl to come on line.....then, would you believe it, he thought he was a real woman...bust a gut, or whip Charlene for mis-leading the poor fellow. They should both be ashamed, Charlene will be punished later....Ok you girls will have to help me out here, how shall I punish Charlene for misleading these poor chaps...
A. A hundred lashings with the feather boa.
B. 30 days restriction from the chat room.
C. No shopping for the next 6 months...
D. No sex for the next year???
It's up to you girlss,,,,through in a vote. :rolleyes:
Bunny on a Rampage, :bunny: ,hopping on Charlene's butt...heehee ;)

Stephenie
07-12-2005, 11:24 AM
I vote for the lashing. Sounds like fun

Krystal Lee
07-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Ride the wave girl, Sounds fun and I hope you are enjoying as much as possable. I love getting the "mam" such a good sound! Hugs Krystal. :thumbsup:

eileen1969
07-12-2005, 12:38 PM
ain t that the sweetest thing! ;) :love: :cheer: :eyes:

JoAnnDallas
07-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Look out girls....run away run away.....killer rabbit on the loose..... ROFL....sorry I'm a Monty Pthon addit.

gender_blender
07-12-2005, 02:16 PM
hehe. Welcome to my world.
I get random IMs and emails all the time from oblivious men who didn't figure out that I was biologically male.
I've added statements to my college profile, online modeling portfolio, my journal information, dating profiles, etc and have still been hit on quite a bit via email.

Charlie

Rachel_740
07-12-2005, 03:13 PM
I just got the best compliment posible today. Came online to check the forums and my yahoo chat poped up with someone I didnt know. It was a 41 year old guy from near where I live. He was playing all coy with me and i finaly got him to admit he was searching for some one else and came accross my profile. He thought I was interesting and pretty so he decided to try to chat with me. You have to understand that I have my sex listed as female on my profile with the same picture as I use for my avatar here. I set up this account specificaly for dealing with other CD's on the net. I never thought it would be found by the unknowing.

Well I didnt lead him on. I asked if he knew what the tg attached to my name meant. He said no, so I explained it for him. His response, "bummer lol". I then asked if he really thought I was a gal. He said yes. I told him that I considered that a great compliment and appologized for my profile being confusing.

I have since added a comment to my profile that should help keep this happening in the future. But what a rush, he thought I was a female. Yes yes yes. It feels so good. :dance: :cheer:

Charlene,

Do you go out en-femme? Wait till that happens when you meet a guy in person . Makes my day every time :)

Anne

Deidra Cowen
07-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Cool! :thumbsup:

StephanieCD
07-12-2005, 04:56 PM
I thought your pic was a gg for a while :) Good for you!

Khriss
07-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Charlene, Deidra,Charlie,, etc: real GG's wish they looked soo good- hmm!? xx"K"

Tristen Cox
07-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Well if I saw your picture and didn't know better, I would have said GG too :love:

Deborah
07-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Thats fantastic. Congrats :D

Pip
07-12-2005, 06:17 PM
As for the punishment Bunny, I don't think you would be happy at all if you tried to enforce C or D. B would take too much monitoring to make sure she stuck to the bargain.

So that leaves A.

Have fun!

Oh, and good for you Charlene. I always thought your picture looked great too!

Pip

DragonLotus
07-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Charlene, Deidra,Charlie,, etc: real GG's wish they looked soo good- hmm!? xx"K"

A-fricken-men to that! :cheer:

jo_ann
07-12-2005, 07:54 PM
I once had an admirer bug me.. I decided to have some fun in a TVsex irc chatroom, and I sent ONE picture, and he really thought I was beautiful, so I sent him a bra shot, and he was so excited (lived not too far away too), and he was begging me to send more pictures and begging me to talk on the phone.. kept messaging me even when I put him on ignore. Not sure if he was desperate or he really thought I was hot?

Darby
07-12-2005, 08:05 PM
Excuse me for asking but why didn't you have some innocent fun with him???!!!

Sweet Jeanette
07-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Excuse me for asking but why didn't you have some innocent fun with him???!!!

I agree!---I would have had some fun too, if it had been me!!! :D

AmyCarter
07-12-2005, 08:56 PM
how shall I punish Charlene for misleading these poor chaps...
A. A hundred lashings with the feather boa.
B. 30 days restriction from the chat room.
C. No shopping for the next 6 months...
D. No sex for the next year???
It's up to you girlss,,,,through in a vote. :rolleyes:
Bunny on a Rampage, :bunny: ,hopping on Charlene's butt...heehee ;)
E. Charlene should make you gourmet meals each night for two weeks. And of course, keep the kitchen spotless at all times when the food is not being prepared.

jo_ann
07-12-2005, 08:56 PM
well I DID have a LITTLE fun, but there's a drop off point.. I just got bored with him (and felt a little stalked)

carson
07-13-2005, 04:55 AM
Look out girls....run away run away.....killer rabbit on the loose..... ROFL....sorry I'm a Monty Pthon addit.

"...He has a wife you know..." Can you spot that one? :p

Clare
07-13-2005, 09:20 AM
Well, you look so genuine in your avatar, who wouldn't believe you're not a genuine girl?

And you did have the 'TG' listed on your profile, so you weren't delibertly misleading others.

I'm so proud that you are gaining so much respect and understanding in your 'real world' life Charlene!

Bunny? No punishments please - we need to keep her confidence up!

Christine