PDA

View Full Version : compliments..

Laci6
07-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Yesterday I was out sweeping the sidewalk in front of our house and the wifey was sitting there reading the paper, looks up and says, I wish I had legs like yours, they're PERFECT!!!! I said REALLY, they're skinny though, and she said hers are still fat. now don't get me wrong she has gorgeous legs but I do like mine....she's been working out and has really been working on her arms and legs and doing great but a woman will never be satisfied....We girls wouldn't know anything about that now would we? HAHA:)

Teri Jean
07-12-2009, 09:13 PM
I have recieved many compliments but just this weekend a gg friend seen my new manicure and said "wow they look great, they are better than mine". She of course does not know I CD but the compliment was great.

Keli

5150 Girl
07-12-2009, 09:15 PM
I've gotten many compliments on my legs, both in fem and in drab,,, but especialy in fem.

Kathi Lake
07-12-2009, 11:29 PM
Like I said in another post, it seems that all I get is compliments on my legs. I mean, come on!! If you're going to objectify me, I have other cute features too - my boobs, my waist - for a skinny little thing, there's plenty of me to like! :)

Actually, I think everyone likes my legs because they've already averted their eyes away from my face in horror (I'm a two-bagger. Seriously!) :)

Kathi

Miranda09
07-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Like I said in another post, it seems that all I get is compliments on my legs. I mean, come on!! If you're going to objectify me, I have other cute features too - my boobs, my waist - for a skinny little thing, there's plenty of me to like! :)

Actually, I think everyone likes my legs because they've already averted their eyes away from my face in horror (I'm a two-bagger. Seriously!) :)

Kathi

Kathi, I think you have a very sexy mind!!!!! :D

I love getting compliments on my legs, tho right now they're nothing to compliment on!!! :(

Kathi Lake
07-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Kathi, I think you have a very sexy mind!!!!! :D(Thanks Miranda! Although it's old and gray and kinda squishy, my mind is kinda sexy!! :)

Kathi

Christinedreamer
07-13-2009, 12:11 AM
You have to be kidding!! I think you are very attractive.

Now me? I could make a freight train take a dirt road.

vivianann
07-13-2009, 02:27 AM
I get alot of compliments from GG's on my legs, as a result I like showing them off.