PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate compliment

LindaTS
07-13-2009, 07:41 AM
I was at an RC airshow yestereday, totally drab, with a small crowd. I happen to overhear the wife of one of the pilots talking to others that they knew about her daughters age, 4. Fast forward about 1 hour. I was walking to the portajohn and passed the little girl who said "Hi". I said "Hi" back to her and she then asked if I was a girl or boy? I said "what do you think"? She said "Girl". I said "Nope, I'm a boy". She said "But you have bumps under your shirt". Made me smile all day long.

TJ Tresa
07-13-2009, 07:58 AM
We adults often over look things that little eyes and ears don't, in short, children don't miss much; and as they say, "Out of the mouths of babes."
If the bumbs under your shirt are natural, then I assume Congradulations are in order; I assume you wernt wearing a bra since you stated you were tottally drab.

LindaTS
07-13-2009, 12:29 PM
True, no bra when that happened, although I usually do wear one. But I knew I'd be out in the hot sun for quite a while so I left it off. My "bumps" are the result of about 5 years of very slow growing and I'm very proud of them. I just wish they were bigger. Maybe in more time.

Sissyjanet22
07-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Well, that lois like a sign of success!

Jessica Who
07-13-2009, 04:27 PM
I'm very glad that you received such inspiring words, good for you :)