PDA

View Full Version : Tan lines...

nikky
07-12-2005, 12:00 PM
so the other day i went to the tanning bed, which i have done for a year or so now, but they had those little stickers next to the bed. ya know the ones that leave the are behind the sticker untanned. i think that looks so cute when girls do that so i put a little heart just below my waist line. its been 4 times now and its really visible. i cant wait to see how my gf reacts to it. does anyone else find this sort of thing fun. i havnt had the guts to go in with thong on yet but maybe next time. :rolleyes:

Billi49504
07-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Hi Nikky, We usually use the standup tanning booth. No, I never thought of using shape sticker to leave a light spot. But I do leave on my string bikini panties, so I can see how much I've tanned. I thought about leaving my bra on, but decided not to. Bra tan lines could be embarassing. But I'm the one with the white butt....Billi

Marissa_CD
07-12-2005, 01:10 PM
I have tanned with my thong underwear before because I thought it would look sexy and also to get a chuckle from my wife who buys me mens thong underwear. I loved it but my wife made me even it out :(

kymmieLorain
07-12-2005, 02:01 PM
Has anyone seen the bikinis with the shapes cut out for a tanned spot on the untanned area.

Kymmie

Olivia
07-12-2005, 04:22 PM
I've been tanning outside every other day all summer and I just love the contrast of the dark skin and my pink butt, lol. I can remember my daughter and her teenage friends using those stickers or stencils or something when they "laid out" years ago when they were high school girls. She's now kidding me about tanning this summer; but she knows the reason-shaved all over=opportunity to really tan! I'm lovin' it too! Olivia

malecynthia
07-12-2005, 04:43 PM
After rubbing sun block over my wife's shoulders on a nudist beach, I slapped her bottom to indicate I had finished. it wasn't until the next day on the beach that a lighter coloured hand mark was apparent. She was not amused.
Cynthia