PDA

View Full Version : Closet CD'ers is this your break time?

Sarah_new
07-13-2009, 10:18 AM
We are fast approaching that time of year when the schools close for 6+ weeks. For those of us that are closet CD'ers that seems to mean an enforced break from dressing and I suspect shopping as well.

With children around the house the closet needs to stay closed for a few weeks. Never been much of an issue before this year as I've always been an on/off kinda of CD'er but this year I've taken to it with a vengeance, so lets see how I cope with no dressing for the coming weeks.

As for shopping, well it can be nerve-wracking enough without the shops full of teenagers, so I'll give that a miss as well.

I'll still have here to visit to keep me going.

Is anyone else out there going to go through this, this summer?

Cary
07-13-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm not taking a break. I just had to slowdown. With all the visiting family and friends, it's hard to dress the way I want and as often as I'd like. I'm counting the days untill Fall for many many reasons.:):)

amanda w
07-13-2009, 10:59 AM
I am not going to take a break at all most of my family and frends know so it is time for short stirts and tank tops

Sharon B.
07-13-2009, 11:00 AM
I too have slowed down, mainly because of the humidity as I enjoy wearing nylons, instead of going bare legged. The humid air that we are having is hard on me when I am wearing my pantyhose and makeup when I am fully dressed as a woman. I guess I could buy the water proof makeup instead and suck it up as a natural woman would.

Emma England
07-13-2009, 11:56 AM
I am single with no children, so it doesn't affect me.

Aubrey Green
07-13-2009, 12:24 PM
I am single, but my son is 20 years old and I never know when he will stop by. Could be day or night, so I just play it be ear. :daydreaming:

PrincessTia
07-13-2009, 01:32 PM
During the summer I don't get to wear the things I would like, but, I do make sure I'm wearing something feminine at all times. Today, it's pink socks and a pair of satin panties under my male clothes.

But, I did shave my legs and actually went out to the beach with my kids. Not one of them even noticed. *grin*

Tia

StaceyJane
07-13-2009, 01:38 PM
It's so hot outside fight now. I have to keep the house cool if I want to dress up. As a guy I wear shorts and polo shirt mainly around the house but as a girl I like to wear nicer clothes. I've got a nice outfit on now but I also have to have the fan on me.

Joni Marie Cruz
07-13-2009, 01:38 PM
What, no summer camp where you live, honey? Send 'em off for a couple of weeks.<g>

Hugs...Joni Mari

Angie G
07-13-2009, 02:05 PM
No luckily my kids are of the houes My baby is 34 years old.:hugs:
Angie