PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Backups - not on a computer

Debbie801
07-13-2009, 05:28 PM
My soon to be ex wife moved out a few days ago, finally.:thumbsup::happy: and I promptly brought back over my stash of clothes I have been storing at a friends house.

I now have these stored in a "dedicated" linen closet in my master bath that now has a key lock on it. I have two friends in town that know about my CD life, and they now have my house key, alarm code, and clothes room key. I have told them that in case I can't purge my stuff when (and only when!) an emergency arises that they need to clear the room right away.

Maybe I should have the attitude of who cares after I die, but I want to protect my family from unnecessary additional things to have to deal with.

Does anyone else have plans like this or comments on this one?

I did a quick search and didn't find any old threads about this one....

Debbie

From where the Steelers and Penguins are from

StevieCD
07-13-2009, 06:30 PM
I have considered having someone that knows, grab and discard my things before any of my family finds them. But now, I just think, to heck with it. If some unfortunate event happens, my CD stuff will be the last of their worries. And I don’t need to burden anyone with the task of cleaning things up.

BreenaDion
07-13-2009, 09:54 PM
I plan on wearing a wedding dress when they bury me !

Love Bree :love:

Sammy777
07-13-2009, 10:06 PM
I think that when I die [ a long, long time from now, lol] I will really not be in a position to give a rats ass about how others may or may not feel about me and my belongings.

Besides, what is the worst they are going to find?
A few t-shirts? a jacket maybe? no more guy clothes then most any other girl would have lying around.

And if I was to ship off tomorrow?
Well I guess my 2 sisters can fight over my wardrobe,
As long as they leave me something nice to wear for my dirtnap :lol2:

Teri Jean
07-13-2009, 10:33 PM
I have a CD that is marked for them to read and not judge to harshly. My girls are adults and they would probably handle it better than I can imagine.

Teri

Mary Morgan
07-13-2009, 10:58 PM
My wife and children know that I am a lover of all things feminine and the biggest issue we will have when I die is what to dress me in. I've already stated my preferences. My biggest worry other than that is that a tornado will hit the place and I'll have to start all over again.

Sarah Doepner
07-14-2009, 12:00 AM
I don't have any plans like this, I guess I'm not going to care very much when I die. I plan to be cremated, so it doesn't really matter what I wear when it goes "flame on".

However, I wonder if this is something I should be concerned over. Since I'm planning to live to be 120 years old, I still have plenty of time to work it out!

CD Susan
07-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Debbie I can understand your reasons for doing this. It is very comendable of you to have gone to these measures to not cause uneccesary issues for your loved ones to deal with after you have passed on. In my situation all my relatives know already so there is no need for me to do anything like this. I have only one son who will deal with what I leave behind and am confident he will have the maturity and intellect to deal with it properly. I only hope that my things will go to a charity and not to a dumpster. That would be such a waste.

DianneW
07-14-2009, 08:56 AM
My wife will take care of everything. I just hope I go first. Thats the plan, otherwise I'm screwed.

TJ Tresa
07-14-2009, 09:10 AM
I am fortunate enough to have an accepting wife. If something were to happen to me my wife could use almost everything I have, except the breast forms and wigs. If something were to happen to both of us, the clothes are blended in with her's, and the wigs and forms would be considered a Halloween costume.
Therefore I have no need of an emergincy purging. I will add this, for those of you who do not have an emergincy plan, and don't want to hurt your family I would strongly encourage yo to make one.
Very good thread, thank you.

Bethany38
07-14-2009, 09:23 AM
I don't have any plans laid out due to the fact that I hope to have kicked the hinges off the closet door by then. And everyone will know. So if they do not like it they can take a hike:eek:...

Bethany

Elle44
07-14-2009, 09:40 AM
I have a huge wardrobe and at 65 I'm starting to sell some of it off on auction web sites, I have so much still with tags and never worn. Moving boxes about 25 X 16 X 20, 22 boxes of that size. 100 pair of heals/shoes. Among other goody's. My entire family knows, it's other things I worry more about, toys! But I really don't want them to know how much I spent over my lifetime on my wardrobe. LOL I still buy, it never ends! Love The Woman Within!

LynnInDenver
07-14-2009, 12:52 PM
I don't have any plans laid out due to the fact that I hope to have kicked the hinges off the closet door by then. And everyone will know. So if they do not like it they can take a hike:eek:...
Bethany

I've already been kicking the door off the hinges. At this point, there's not many 'important' people who haven't been told. :)

trannie T
07-14-2009, 07:19 PM
I told my brother a few years ago for two reasons. First, in case of an emergency or in the event of my demise my crossdressing would not be a surprise. The second reason was to mess with his head. It was a success on both counts.

Denise01
07-14-2009, 08:31 PM
I dont have a back up plan either.

Up till now i had to be real careful around home, as far as I know no one knows of her.

That is all about to change on 24 July.

I am moving on that day, and the same time I move, Denise will be coming out full time, so after that it matters not to me who knows

Denise

Patty-Fay
07-14-2009, 09:21 PM
I don't have a backup plan, but I've been thinking I need one. I'm not really sure what I can do; I do not wish to reveal Patty to anyone...I need a local tgirl friend that I can trust.

TSchapes
07-14-2009, 09:52 PM
Maybe I should have the attitude of who cares after I die, but I want to protect my family from unnecessary additional things to have to deal with.

Does anyone else have plans like this or comments on this one?

I did a quick search and didn't find any old threads about this one....

It has been written about before. I call it my "Surprise Letter" I wrote it before my son found out about Tracy. I was worried if both my wife and I got hit in a car crash (or some similar catastrophe) that people "helping" my son would have one of those WTF moments. Since most people know, it's not that big of deal anymore, but I still have the letter in my stuff. You may follow this link to eventually come to my blog...
"The Surprise Letter" (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1763911&postcount=10)

-Tracy