PDA

View Full Version : Busted, BIG time

RWillow
07-13-2009, 05:53 PM
I am doomed.

LisaM
07-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Renyta,

I feel for you so much--I don't know what to say but that I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Samantha Girl
07-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Renyta I'm sooo sorry! :( I hope everything turns out ok! ;)

Amy Lynn3
07-13-2009, 10:22 PM
About three weeks ago my backdoor bell rang. I had just gotten out of the shower and all I had on was my shirt and pants. I opened the door and there stood my 11 year old grandaughter. She just stood there and looked down at my feet and back up into my face. I looked down and there all my red painted toe nails were showing. She just rolled her eyes and walked by me and started playing games on my computer. To this day she has not said a word to any one about my toe nails being painted. Renyta, maybe the same thing will happen to you and he will not mention a thing about you being dressed. We can only hope so.

Teri Jean
07-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Ooooops, you never know what they may have seen but if he did he probably write it off and no harm no foul. You know him better than we do so you are better to judge his reaction. I wish you all the best.

Teri

Presh GG
07-13-2009, 10:54 PM
How old is the boy ? If he's just a child , he would be used to playing dress up , maybe ?
Gosh , hate to lie to them , but children should be just kids, and kept "in the dark" untill older. IMHO

Maybe you're working on a costume for lodge night , or winning a prize at the company picnic ?

I so hope all goes well for you.

springtime gg

Mary Morgan
07-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Renyta, there are no accidents, only opportunities!

CD Susan
07-14-2009, 12:36 AM
Renyta, I am so sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident. I hope it turns out ok for you.

Nicole Erin
07-14-2009, 01:04 AM
You said your femme is opposed to your dressing.
Well, ok, on the lighter side - it is not like your wife doesn't already know about it.

And yeah you really can't tell a kid to not say anything cause kids cannot keep secrets worth a shit.

He probably didn't think anything of it. young kids have the attention span of oh, 2 seconds.

Sally2005
07-14-2009, 01:10 AM
Kids are funny... they just soak it all in. They may ask you later once they figure out it is something unusual they saw. Or they might hold it in for years and out you then. But, I think most kids are focused on their own needs, so as long as you focused on giving the thumbs up about the dirt bike you are golden.

Shari
07-14-2009, 05:40 AM
Ouch!!!!!!!!

Shelly Preston
07-14-2009, 05:48 AM
Renyta I have to agree with Springtime

A lot will depend on his age

Some kids are more accepting than adults and better behaved too

RWillow
07-14-2009, 08:18 AM
I am doomed.

Angie G
07-14-2009, 09:29 AM
I hope it works out for you hun.:hugs:
Angie

Christina Horton
07-14-2009, 10:31 AM
Don't pack up and leave . She was concerned about you leaving that means In IMHO she love you very much and want you there. So instead of leaving tell her what happened and tell her how much you love her and how important this is to you. Maybe it will work out maybe not , but do you want this hanging over you and the not knowing? We can't and I won't tell you what to do .....but Since I am out to every one close to me and even work that I will say , If they care for you I mean REALLY care you most likely be fine.

YNK she might see how important to you and be more supportive of you.

Oh and next time put your @#$$ hearing aids in so you can hear when the jig is up hun. Unless you deep down wanted to get caught , then you succeeded. Just neat time be more careful hun.

Good luck and I do really hope things work out for the best.:love::hugs:

RWillow
07-14-2009, 10:34 AM
I am doomed.

DonnaT
07-14-2009, 05:22 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if he had the CDing knack too, and thus won't say anything.

Seems you are calming down, so that's good to hear.