PDA

View Full Version : News

halfman_halfamazing
07-14-2009, 04:29 AM
Hey hey hey.
Harry Potter comes out tomorrow!
So you know what that means!
I just thought i should get a picture of the ring i'm getting but i cant seeing as she's right next to me. Lol I have no computer right now so i'm using her's. But yeah tomorrow is the big night!
But anyway i got a haircut a few weeks ago.
Its pretty short but it was almost a month ago and i'm getting it cut again later today. There's pics in the gallery.
In other news remember my cat ran away?
I have no idea if i mentioned this but my girlfriend and i went to the pound to look for her and heard crying in the bushes.
There were three kittens one on one side under and the other two pretty much just on top of the bushes.
We tried to take them in but they pretty much told us theyd be goners so we took them home. Its been a month and half almost.
They're in my gallery too.
Well that's my update!
Be back later

Thornton
07-14-2009, 07:04 AM
well, it's nice to hear from you again, Halfman...good luck on the proposal!:thumbsup:

Ze
07-14-2009, 08:38 AM
I've been thinking about you and the proposal lately, dude, especially since I'm planning on when to see HP myself! :D I really hope it all goes well for you!

I'm glad you got back to us about the whole thing. I was curious to know if you were still doing it, had done it early, etc.

Good luck!

SirTrey
07-14-2009, 09:19 AM
Hey, congrats (okay, a bit premature, but congrats on going for it, anyway).....Let us know how it goes....Am going to see Harry Potter, too, I can't wait.